It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Don’t worry, the Republicans, and your President, will fix it!"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

@realDonaldTrump - pinned tweet

Behold!, I bring you awkward tidings of 25 years of DNC hypocrisy, watch this 25 second video, listen to the audio, remember this thread and link to it when 'others' try and tell you 'Trump literally Hitler' because [autistic screech, followed by incoherent emotions]

The End.

+30 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Standing by for the inevitable.........

+20 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   
It might take a minute...this one presents a head scratcher.

+24 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
It might take a minute...this one presents a head scratcher.

Everyone must still be donning their leotards before performing their mental gymnastics for the community.

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

In 3....2.....1.....

Seems to be the best anyone can do to deflect/address legitimate positions countering the erroneous ideology that the current practice is wrong or illegal.
edit on 20-6-2018 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
One thing I'm wondering is; is the issue that folk are being separated at all or just that more are being separated--for a time--now? Because I certainly don't remember any E.O. before this that addressed it. If it's more about numbers don't we also have to take into account the exponential amount of folk showing up? What about the policies that greatly increased that number? How much housing would we need to build? How long can we sustain that kind of ever-increasing outlay?

I get that zero tolerance increased the numbers in it's own way, but what about lazy-ass duplicitous Congress who have let this escalate until measures had to be taken? They are totally getting off the hook. Man...they have a gravy job as long as they keep their sociopathy intact.

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I smell something burning...

I think think it's the cognitive dissonance from the leftists. Their minds seized up.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Yeah, but what about
what about whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout

the zero tolerance thing that suddenly forces us to detain normal law abiding migrants? That's the real problem here. Entering the country illegally used to be just a misdemeanor and if you had no prior record, you could carry on.

Whatabout now? No more carry on?

Asking for mi Esse

edit on 20-6-2018 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

So would it be okay to just turn them away family unseparated? If not how long can we sustain that?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

.....but what about lazy-ass duplicitous Congress who have let this escalate until measures had to be taken? They are totally getting off the hook. Man...they have a gravy job as long as they keep their sociopathy intact.

but what about lazy-ass duplicitous Congress who have let this escalate until measures had to be taken? They are totally getting off the hook. Man...they have a gravy job as long as they keep their sociopathy intact.

Here is your answer..........

Charlie Speiring - twitter
New York Times article - "Immigrant surge rooted in law to curb child trafficking"

edit on 20/6/2018 by Sublimecraft because: corrected the quote

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Guilt for this Situation is being Deflected from the Mexican Government who are Completely Responsable for the influx of Illegals into the United States along our Southern Boarder and somehow Directed at President Trump by the Traitors in the Democratic Party . The Majority of the American People are Not Stupid enough to buy that , and neither am I .

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

No, not really. But I'm sure it would be expensive to accommodate them until they check out.
Something needs to be built, maybe small migrant/border villages, places to live safely and peacefully until families are cleared for entrance.
Something needs to be done. People need to be able to flee their failed homelands and come to America for a new start. They deserve that if they can make it and we can surely use more people - we've got plenty of space.

If the world is falling apart then America needs to step up their game and become more proactive and humane with dealing with the massive influx of refugees - that we welcome with open arms and will grow to love.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
The video doesn't work

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Sounds reasonable.

How come they havn't been built on the Mexico side of the border?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Something needs to be built, maybe small migrant/border villages, places to live safely and peacefully until families are cleared for entrance.

I've actually thought the same thing. I think it's a good idea, a least a temporary solution until we figure out something better. Would they be built on US soil?

+18 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

And they wonder why Trump won. The democratic party has left a lot of democrats behind. This one included.

+16 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Something needs to be built

I've suggested building a moat, complete with sharks, crocodiles, blue-ringed octopus and Portuguese man-o-war jellyfish.

Cheap in comparison, and marine biologists finally get a decent job, so too recovery divers.

#winning

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean

I've actually thought the same thing. I think it's a good idea, a least a temporary solution until we figure out something better. Would they be built on US soil?

Ohhh. I know? A wall. That would solve a lot of these issues.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Actually you have to answer some whatabouts to fix complex problems. Sometimes, granted, they're gratuitous. For example if you catch your Esse in bed with a better hung gringo and confront her and she says, "But whatabout the Smith's? Martha has mucho grandes over all the time!" And you say, "But they're swingers, Esse!!" Then that's gratuitous use of whatabout.

If, on the other hand, you have an ever-growing influx of, um, illegal migrants, it's fair to ask for specifics and point out the whatabouts until you get an answer that fixes the problem. You don't have any answers that I can see---Whatabout that?

ETA: Okay you have one answer: Build more housing. I don't totally disagree, but the question remains how long is that sustainable?

edit on 20-6-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join