It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The DNC Media Is Still Faking Outrage After Trump Signs EO Unifying Illegal Imigrant Families

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Because you can't put families in detention centers.

Actually, yes you can if the system was set up that way and the volume of detention housing for 10million plus was available, which it is not and never should be.

The least expensive solution is to build the wall and send any back that get past the wall. The next least expensive solution is to send them back in cattle cars and buses, immediately.

Catch and release is not an option.

On the present legal situation, the rule was created by Clinton in 1997 and adjudicated in court under the democrats. It was upheld from 1997 to 2018 under Clinton, bush and Obama. No noise about it then though, only when trump gets in, right? So with all the bitching and moaning from the insane left, trump attempts to fix the problem with an EO, which is subject to legal challenge until the law gets changed by.... the democrats. Trump did exactly the right thing, but you'll all just continue to bitch and moan because it's not catch and release.

You know what you can't do...

You can't put a brain in a drone.
You can't make a moron smart.

And you can't fix stupid.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
So they cry outrage over a problem he didn't create. So he fixes the problem pointing out that it was created before his time. And he's the bad guy and not the hero that fixed the problem because he didn't do it on day one in office, while everyone before him actually responsible for it aren't the villains who's problem he's fixing? What kind of ass backward logic is this?

Welcome to America

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
a reply to: MiddleInsite

If Trump is a firefighter his only flaw here was not noticing and putting out this particular fire before people started screaming about it in a blind panic.

You mean before the MSM started screaming...

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: JinMI

Your right thats Trump in a nut shell. He is very good at causing chaos. He comes in destroys agreements and upends the apple cart. I have yet to see him create anything only destroy. Look he comes in removes legislation and regulations destroys trade deals and then repairs nothing. Its ok if you think Nafta is a bad deal fix it. But to destroy it and months later start a trade war with canada is stupid. Even a bad agreement is better then no agreement.

Eventually Americans are going to get tired of him and his gas can.

Trudope is starting a trade war by being a deceitful twatwaffle and trying to get some bulls*** about LGBT crap thrown into the NAFTA wording. It's business FFS's, not rainbows and unicorn farts.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

I agree. Trump started this # storm, and now is the hostage taker wanting credit for releasing the hostages. Except he hasn't released them yet. Womp Womp.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Thejoncrichton

Because it was never about unifying families, it was about trying to criticize and ruin Trump. It's a leftist tactic.
In all this, I'm not sure what Trump is doing, if he just caved to pressure or if he will use this against the Left in some way. I was thinking that if they start lawsuits against this, they will run smack into their own legislation in the courts.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

Obama did not want to separate families so he instituted the failed catch and release program.

Obama did not want to send illegals back to their country of origin because he is part of the Soros Open Borders Society plan so he instituted the failed catch and release program.
there I fixed it for ya

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I completely agree with the firestart comparisons.

I believe he did greatly enhance the issues (yes they technically did start before Trump's new policies, but they got much much much greater). And I dont believe he's solved it at all. The kids currently in custody arent being taken care of. Reports im seeing is that its almost impossible to reconnect families because so many mistakes were being made at these facilities that they cant keep track of everyone. Last one I saw is that immigration lawyers working with 400 families, they had only been able to find 2 of their kids..Its a mess and they also dont have plans currently to reconnect currently seperated families. On top of all that, the executive order is almost 100% sure to be struck down in court whenever it gets challenged because it violates the original court order.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: trb71
I completely agree with the firestart comparisons.

I believe he did greatly enhance the issues (yes they technically did start before Trump's new policies, but they got much much much greater). And I dont believe he's solved it at all. The kids currently in custody arent being taken care of. Reports im seeing is that its almost impossible to reconnect families because so many mistakes were being made at these facilities that they cant keep track of everyone. Last one I saw is that immigration lawyers working with 400 families, they had only been able to find 2 of their kids..Its a mess and they also dont have plans currently to reconnect currently seperated families. On top of all that, the executive order is almost 100% sure to be struck down in court whenever it gets challenged because it violates the original court order.

So exactly how did Trump "enhance" the issues? What exactly did he do?

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Then why do these exist ?

Family immigration detention centers could be at capacity within days: report

🎃

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
You know... if the Democrats keep up this push to make it illegal to separate children from their parents when the parents are incarcerated for breaking the law, it will lead to a great deal of lawsuits against our prison system. Every parent in prison will have a legal right to sue the prison for separating them from their children. Then what? Put the children in prison with their parents? Or let every parent in prison in the US go free?

That's exactly what the zer0bama Admin was trying to accomplish.

Those court rulings were the ticket.

Nobody figured it out until now.

🚬🔫

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

You're right, thanks for the correction.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
a reply to: Puppylove

Best analogy of Trump I've heard. He's like a firefighter who starts the fire, then puts it out, and takes the credit.
And you guys say he's done something.

I say the only thing he's done is cause chaos.

Obama shat all over the Constitution, Trump is fixing it - you'll simply have to accept this fact. If you can't, then you're the problem - ask any psychologist why, when faced with facts, humans will still ignore them because it contradicts personal confirmation bias - its a mental health issue.

Seek help.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

So I take it you are either for the separation or you are against prosecuting any parent of any crime.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lynzer

I agree. Trump started this # storm, and now is the hostage taker wanting credit for releasing the hostages. Except he hasn't released them yet. Womp Womp.

The law in question is from 1997. Trump must be very powerful to be able to effect the past.

<< 1  2   >>

join