It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The DNC Media Is Still Faking Outrage After Trump Signs EO Unifying Illegal Imigrant Families

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
a reply to: Puppylove

Best analogy of Trump I've heard. He's like a firefighter who starts the fire, then puts it out, and takes the credit.
And you guys say he's done something.

I say the only thing he's done is cause chaos.

Well, you see, the thing it, the place was a festering inferno to start with. He's gone in with a mop and a can-do attitude. You're standing on the side of the road, yelling at the garbage man "Why did you leave all this rubbish, up ya bum!" because you can't see past your nose.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
a reply to: Thejoncrichton

Stop watching the msm, it's all BS! My wife saw some piece on the msm and blew up at me, me, because of what the msm told her trump did. They are pure hate and division. I told after her rant, trump was trying to get congress to change the law, but Congress was waffling, like usual. I told her the law was enacted by Clinton and enforced by shrub and Obama. She called me a liar and said prove it. So I did, I proved everything I said with 4 videos and a trip to the gov website.

Finally, she agreed she was wrong and apologized, but then poured out her msm inspired hate for trump for another 4 hours. My point here is there should not be this kind of division in the perception of reality promoted by the msm. I nor any of us, should not be put in a position where we are forced to refute the lies of a news cum infotainment organization. The msm is chock full of seditious, treasonous lying f***ers and something needs to be done about it before they tear all of the Western world apart.

I think we need a truth in delivery clause and none of their damned spin and editorializing. We just want the truth, the facts, no lies of omission and none of their bull#.

Cheers - Dave

👏🏻👍🏼 Very well said. I’m so sick of the bias B# on MSM here in Canada as well. They are painting him to be this incredible villian who “caved” under the pressure of media and his wife to write a new executive order. Trump does have heart , but he’s tough on crime and people wanting to use the system for nefarious reasons. Yes, Trump is far from a perfect man, but I strongly believe he has America’s best interests at heart.

The fact that MSM goes above and beyond to paint him with a tarnished brush only serves to further divide. The resistance is using MSM to further its agendas and all I can say is I hope it backfires on them big time , and in a legal way. News outlets are supposed to be about reporting facts , and they are so far removed from that these days, it’s laughable.
edit on 20-6-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Did you tell her about the wave of unaccompanied minors that came in 2014, they weren't separated from their families they came alone. Obama did not want to separate families so he instituted the failed catch and release program. Did you tell her that former administration's chose not to enforce the law en masse and the zero tolerance policy was enacted under Trump's administration was a hard core policy that Trump tried to use to gain political leverage to get money for the wall he said Mexico would pay for? Did you tell her even some children of assylum seekers are being separated or that Trump's former campaign manager said wah wah when he was told a 10 yr old with down syndrome was separated from his mother? Does she know that first offense for crossing illegaly is a misdemeanor?
edit on 20-6-2018 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Even a bad agreement is better then no agreement.

I can't believe someone actually typed that. I bet car dealers love to see you coming.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Trump didn't cause it...but Trump FIXED it!!

As usual. AGAIN!

Go figure!!!

ETA...FU liberals!!!!!!

NEXT...fake crisis???????
edit on 6/20/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   
is this all everyone is paying attention to?

it's like CNN waves a magic wand and it's all you guys talk about

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

I don't even look at CNN, but this is bigger than CNN; the liberals made it so...intentionally!

Why?

To completely distract from the OIG reports! That's why.

Plain and simple.
edit on 6/20/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

You have a conventiently short memory. I clearly remember not a peep of outrage from the gun nuts about this Stable Genius in History Moment. I remember a lot of mental gymnastics regarding his intentions.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: crtrvt

Then you weren't paying attention.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Can you post the EO please so we can read it and decide for ourselves how we feel about it?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Did you tell her about the wave of unaccompanied minors that came in 2014, they weren't separated from their families they came alone. Obama did not want to separate families so he instituted the failed catch and release program. Did you tell her that former administration's chose not to enforce the law en masse and the zero tolerance policy was enacted under Trump's administration was a hard core policy that Trump tried to use to gain political leverage to get money for the wall he said Mexico would pay for? Did you tell her even some children of assylum seekers are being separated or that Trump's former campaign manager said wah wah when he was told a 10 yr old with down syndrome was separated from his mother? Does she know that first offense for crossing illegaly is a misdemeanor?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

OIG report is as much a dog and pony shoe as everything else

Cant believe any of you are falling for it

Head back in sand

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Everything I just read seems reasonable and human.

So long as the place they are detained is clean and spaces and that they are treated with dignity by the american personal.

Was this not already the law?

If it wasn't , than who created the law as it stood prior to this EO?
What I mean is who drafted the original law and which congresspersons voted yes and which potus signed off on it?

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Because you can't put families in detention centers.

Why?

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Sadly, nobody seems to be able to produce the document that shows Trump ordered families to be separated, and nobody seems to be able to explain how a facility to house these kids was built, staffed and filled to capacity in a few weeks. (if it was already in existence, then you have to ask why?)

I'd guess it was built to house minors who crossed illegally.

And with the Trump admin trying to crack down on child trafficking, this whole thing makes much more sense, but now it seems the left is against fighting that battle. Again, it makes you ask why?

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I think I see Stormy Daniels warming up in the on-deck circle.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
Because you can't put families in detention centers.

Criminals that happen to be families or maybe not??

Thats to be sorted out but not by believing criminals

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
You know... if the Democrats keep up this push to make it illegal to separate children from their parents when the parents are incarcerated for breaking the law, it will lead to a great deal of lawsuits against our prison system. Every parent in prison will have a legal right to sue the prison for separating them from their children. Then what? Put the children in prison with their parents? Or let every parent in prison in the US go free?

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
#fakeoutrage was trending on Twitter, then it disappeared.

Controlling the narrative.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join