It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The DNC Media Is Still Faking Outrage After Trump Signs EO Unifying Illegal Imigrant Families

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
We all predicted it. This should come as no surprise. And beyond what he signed, he wasn't responsible in any way for the 9th circuit court's decision to separate children when the parents were being prosecuted and deported. The DNC propaganda continues.

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Thejoncrichton

Folks will simply have to come to terms that no matter what Trump does there will be people (even here on ATS) that won't be happy.

+31 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   
So they cry outrage over a problem he didn't create. So he fixes the problem pointing out that it was created before his time. And he's the bad guy and not the hero that fixed the problem because he didn't do it on day one in office, while everyone before him actually responsible for it aren't the villains who's problem he's fixing? What kind of ass backward logic is this?
edit on 6/20/2018 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Because you can't put families in detention centers.

+30 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You can't commit child endangerment or abuse either......

+29 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I swear Trump could cure cancer,
And he would be blamed for over-population

+40 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

And here it is -

Simply let all the illegals go. Simple fix. Easy peesy.

Nations have been doing it wrong for 10K years it seems...

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Nancy and Harry and Obama blew the chance of a lifetime when they failed to legislate the solutions in 2009-2010.

Where were they then ?

And with all the hypocrisy from all of them Democrats since, it's appalling.

😃😃

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The can got kicked pretty far.

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Stop watching the msm, it's all BS! My wife saw some piece on the msm and blew up at me, me, because of what the msm told her trump did. They are pure hate and division. I told after her rant, trump was trying to get congress to change the law, but Congress was waffling, like usual. I told her the law was enacted by Clinton and enforced by shrub and Obama. She called me a liar and said prove it. So I did, I proved everything I said with 4 videos and a trip to the gov website.

Finally, she agreed she was wrong and apologized, but then poured out her msm inspired hate for trump for another 4 hours. My point here is there should not be this kind of division in the perception of reality promoted by the msm. I nor any of us, should not be put in a position where we are forced to refute the lies of a news cum infotainment organization. The msm is chock full of seditious, treasonous lying f***ers and something needs to be done about it before they tear all of the Western world apart.

I think we need a truth in delivery clause and none of their damned spin and editorializing. We just want the truth, the facts, no lies of omission and none of their bull#.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 6/20.2018 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Best analogy of Trump I've heard. He's like a firefighter who starts the fire, then puts it out, and takes the credit.
And you guys say he's done something.

I say the only thing he's done is cause chaos.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
a reply to: Puppylove

Best analogy of Trump I've heard. He's like a firefighter who starts the fire, then puts it out, and takes the credit.
And you guys say he's done something.

I say the only thing he's done is cause chaos.

You're really close. I would say he throws gas on smoldering embers as opposed to starting the fires.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thejoncrichton

Sounds like this:

Damn broken record across every station.

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Just like when the left threw a tantrum over DACA and then he gave them MORE than what they demanded, and they turned it down.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Your right thats Trump in a nut shell. He is very good at causing chaos. He comes in destroys agreements and upends the apple cart. I have yet to see him create anything only destroy. Look he comes in removes legislation and regulations destroys trade deals and then repairs nothing. Its ok if you think Nafta is a bad deal fix it. But to destroy it and months later start a trade war with canada is stupid. Even a bad agreement is better then no agreement.

Eventually Americans are going to get tired of him and his gas can.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

He didn't start the fire. All he did was put it out. In fact this has been a slow burn for a long time that only just recently did people notice and scream fire. If Trump is a firefighter his only flaw here was not noticing and putting out this particular fire before people started screaming about it in a blind panic.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I my estimation Trump points out the inadequacies of congress and puts the ball in their court. Where it belongs.

As to trade agreements, it's a process. A negotiating process and one thing I do believe Trump will capitalize on, it just takes time.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

I'm in the belly of the democratic beast, both professionally and personally. Only really my roommate who is one of those politicos is willing to have real, substantive, balanced debates about this kind of stuff.

My entire social media community is just one post after another about how we are literally in the 4th Reich because of this.

One thing my roommate pointed out though was that prior to Trump that separation wasn't universal or indiscriminate, which is a fair point if true. However, that is not what most Dems are screeching about.

I did manage to get him and a few coworkers to at least acknowledge the policy predates Trump, only to log into the Guardian which had a title of an article something to the effect of "Trump and 'his' policy." Even that wording is misleading for rank and file readers. Just look at the headlines now. www.theguardian.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Yeah, yeah you can. Ask someone from a country that has been dealing with boatload after boatload of illegal immigrants for decades now. We even had our "Think of da Children!!!" event, with the 'Children overboard' fiasco where it was alleged that boat people were threatening to throw their children overboard if they were not let in. Turns out that was not the case...

So yeah, you enter illegally, you have no documents to prove who you are, you get locked up in a detention centre and processed till your identity is proven, and then onto the validity of your refugee status.

And yet, they bypass every safe port of call in their rickety little boats for economic refugee status and the left and all their ilk scream blue murder when they are detained.

They were even being sent to a closer nation for processing, and they rioted and destroyed the place demanding to be taken back to Australia...

Yep. You can most certainly detain families...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join