It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So PissPissMoanMoan equals an ExecOrder? Precident SET Let the games begin..NobleCause Granted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
So It was a humanitarian Noble cause but my Question is WHY not hold the Politicians in DC Accountable for their policy making decisions?

Time critical issues should be addressed as just that put all the politicians together ( Like unable to leave together )until a decision is AGREED upon. i think they got off relatively easy given the situation So now there's no responsibility for laws made in error & in hindsight?

How Long will it it actually take for left and right to agree on a PROPER course of action and Laws being effective? well see i suppose

It's a band aid for a deep dividing laceration.

just my 2 cents ...... Thoughts ATS??

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   
He did a good thing! Then why do i feel bad after posting now?
edit on 20-6-2018 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Schadenfreude for the left?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I think it was Trumps point all along n order to force Paul Ryan and the Merry Do Nothings in Congress to actually do something. Neither Democrat nor Reublican want to touch this.

They have had decades to do something with each side with the power to do something yet have chosen to do nothing as it's a fund raising tool for each, just like Medicaid and Medicare, and Social Security.

Perhaps this is why we have so many like Ryan and McCain, or Romney and Coker. They realized Trump is not a career boy like them and had no intention of playing the game. Trump is forcing the politicians to do the job, sorta what one wants from a leader.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   
My title was a bit brash, i was trying to get a reaction from anyone regarding the Political accountability, or non accountability culture that pervades the US establishment i know these things take time but it's getting to the point that GOV is too busy serving themselves and covering up that we the people are losing our bang on the buck so to speak

So as long as we're placated its ok , when its not ok at all - look at the privatization that's going on even with Nuclear Submarines? aka oh it was a contractor NOT us oops sorry....... Is that contractor still in business with the US gov?

Questions like this i ask which there is no response i suppose I'm old school in that regard anyone from the 40's or 50's
would # themselves seeing what modern day politics & Privatization has turned in to pay for play IS the name of the game .

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Going back to the sub hacking issue : Typical CYA

"
Hackers working for the Chinese government compromised a US Navy contractor and stole a massive cache of highly sensitive data, including details about a planned supersonic anti-ship missile, American officials said Friday.
The hack, reported by the Washington Post, took place in January and February and resulted in more than 614 gigabytes of data being stolen. The contractor that was breached was not disclosed but reportedly worked with the Naval Undersea Warfare Centre, a research and development group that works on submarines and underwater weapons.
Of particular interest in the treasure trove of stolen documents—all of which government officials said were unclassified "

THAT'S BULL#!!! UN acceptable UN accountable UN hindered!!! So China gets to have it , BUT the US taxpayer funding the research doesn't ?? Where's the outrage??? Where's the MSM Pissing and Moaning??? So many questions.

OK I'm done now

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

My title was a bit brash, i was trying to get a reaction from anyone regarding the Political accountability, or non accountability culture that pervades the US establishment i know these things take time but it's getting to the point that GOV is too busy serving themselves and covering up that we the people are losing our bang on the buck so to speak 

I 100% agree with you. All of these failures are being brought into the spot light yet there is no accountability from the previous lawmakers. It's quite sad to witness.

top topics

join