It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So no one cares about US families being separated???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

If the cartel’s are right next door killing a hundred people a week??

Proof you live next door. Proof of the killings. Proof that death was imminent.

If your country has a dictator??

There are rules for this as well. Political persecution. Proof should be available.

Even more importantly how the hell do you check their stories???

Should they have literally nothing then I would guess a much further investigation would be needed. Who they know, how they know them etc.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

No I’m pretty sure this went from a 1-2 family every 6 months issue to a 2000 family in 2 months issue...

ObAma put a bandaid on a bad law. Then trump ripped the bandaid off..

To be fair if trump gets it fixed it’s a crazy win..

It will just be hilarious when the Fix is the same thing the democrats have been wanting the whole time.
edit on 20-6-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI
Lol how often do people fleeing crazy dictators and political strife OR people fleeing the cartels come with paper work???

There is no way to feasibly check their story... well nothing but the “sounds good” scale. Lol

All that would be required is a google of the asylum law and making your story match it.

Are they guilty till proven innocent or innocent till proven guilty??

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   

lol. (?)

how often do people fleeing crazy dictators and political strife OR people fleeing the cartels come with paper work???

Identification? I would assume most or at least a valid name for them and their children somewhere within a government database.

Are they guilty till proven innocent or innocent till proven guilty??

How does this in any way relate?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

I like the Democrats idea, an easy way to ease fears of a wave of new Democratic voters you could not allow these people to vote for 10 years, treat them with some respect and dignity and perhaps they won't vote 70% Democrat.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

A) Most places you would be fleeing from so not have modern identification systems.. if they did the home government is likely hostile to the US.

Do you think BS podunk villiage is South America keeps files on every birth lol?!

It is the equivalent of people walking out of the blue..

With the exception of them serving prison time previously, good luck.

B) because those are our options..

Believe their story “innocent till proven guilty”.

Demand proof first “guilty until proven innocent”.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

The conservative side has to have a bad guy..

Rightwing = uphold tradition instead of big changes

Leftwing = implement big changes and ignore tradition.

Since they are never offering anything new then to stay relevant you need a bad guy. A unifying factor they can coalesce around.. since it is never a new idea. Fabricating a villian is your next best bet.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   

www.refworld.org...
guatemalareservations.com...
wikiprocedure.com...(ID)_Card

Believe their story “innocent till proven guilty”.

Demand proof first “guilty until proven innocent”.

Did you get your drivers license without proof?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   

No because I wasn’t from a 3rd world seeking asylum.... obviously..

If America were politically attacking me and my family. I doubt they would give me my ID back or give me a good reference when the embassy called..

They probably say I’m a criminal and request extradition.

The rest of the world isn’t like America where everyone has social security cards and credit ratings.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   

I don’t really care about immigrants..

We need those jobs , houses and services..

But be honest about what time it is.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Not to mention the # of families that are separated and torn apart because of military deployments.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   

No because I wasn’t from a 3rd world seeking asylum.... obviously..

Why and why does it matter? I linked you to where we would find individuals from those countries regardless of status.

They probably say I’m a criminal and request extradition.

Who? Why? Someone would find you though, correct?

The rest of the world isn’t like America where everyone has social security cards and credit ratings.

No but most countries have a system for identification. Only for the hundred years or so.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

I don’t really care about immigrants..

We need those jobs , houses and services..

But be honest about what time it is.

I have zero idea what you're trying to convey here.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   

We never have cared.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Chuck "Dementia" Schumer says that he doesn't want to permanently resolve any issues related to family separations, be it USA families or Illegals. Dims have found something "golden" to run with this Summer, he mistakenly believes.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 03:10 AM
link   

If people would stop and analyze what these liberals are saying it is very evident that they protest just for the brainless agenda they have,which amounts to nothing but rhetoric

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Chuck "Dementia" Schumer says that he doesn't want to permanently resolve any issues related to family separations, be it USA families or Illegals. Dims have found something "golden" to run with this Summer, he mistakenly believes.

You don't happen to have, you know, a link to an actual quote from Schumer making this statement, ... do you?

Here, I'll help:

“There are so many obstacles to legislation and when the president can do it with his own pen, it makes no sense,” Schumer told reporters after he rejected a GOP legislative proposal on Tuesday that would fix the border separation issue.

“Legislation is not the way to go here when it’s so easy for the president to sign it.” Asked if he'd wait a long time before taking action, Schumer said, "Let’s hope we never get to that. Let’s hope the president does the right thing and solves the problem, which he can do. That’s the simple, easiest and most likely way this will happen."

Daily Wire

Wow, looks like Schumer was right ... Trump COULD fix the problem his Administration created.

Son of a ... gun.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:27 AM
link   

They dont even care about kids. They care about votes

Of course people care, you are insane.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:52 AM
link   

I would be pretty upset with the democrats if I was black. They are ready to go to war for Those immigrant families but could give a rats ass about all the families torn apart due to insane cannabis laws, for example. Statistics show blacks are the most effected by Cannabis laws.

Yeah I already am furious. But if I was black, I would seriously feel betrayed.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

They dont even care about kids. They care about votes

Of course people care, you are insane.

Well, if you care, there are Tons of families continuing to be seperated over having THC in their system and other ridiculous things.

But you are ready to pack your bags and run to the border to help these Other people though...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join