It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trial for ATS member's alledge killer begins on Monday 6/25

page: 1

join
share:
+48 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
In 2013 I posted a thread about the murder of an ATS member infiniteobserver. For those of you who are interested, his father-in-law was eventually charged with capital murder and the trial will begin Monday 6/25/2018 in Houston, Tx. Below are some links to the background information for this case.

Previous thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Background information that came from investigation:
www.houstonpress.com...

Ali Irsan headed to trial:
www.click2houston.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: biowonder

Wow, I hope he finally gets justice.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing this.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Wow.

Very sad.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Initially thought he got killed because of something he posted here.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Thank you for reminding us biowonder.
Such a terrible tragedy, I too hope they get justice. Rest in peace infiniteobserver

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
This is no honor in murder. This anti-Christian psychopath should get the firing squad. After repeatedly being waterboarded and sleep deprived.

Rest in peace InfiniteObserver, justice will be served our old friend

Christians must be vigilant for violent persecution. God says self-defense is good to go, and our Constitution provides the legal tools to carry it out. State SYG/Castle laws provide the legal mechanisms for protection.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Didn't hear about this murder before... sounds like the guy was really peeed off about Galerah leaving islamic faith and living with someone who weren't Muslim.

This is honor killing that goes on, we've had it here in the UK too.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   

After reading the linked material ...wow. It blows my mind how scum like Irsan can be allowed to escape prosecution for so long. Absolutely boggles my mind.

I hope that justice is served and this man NEVER sees the light of freedom again. Hopefully his children can escape the horrible influence of this insane man.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

May justice prevail.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

It's sad to hear he was murdered , such a sad thing !

no honor in muder eh ! but totally cool and honorable to torture people as a means of justice!

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   

This is no honor in murder. This anti-Christian psychopath should get the firing squad. After repeatedly being waterboarded and sleep deprived.

Do unto others...

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Yeah dude you just went full retard.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Really? Imagine one of Abraham's off-spring fighting with another? Hey Sport, THIS IS RELIGION™ The "in-fighting" is part of the gig. While You type "this anti-Chris†ian™" Yeah, He is a Muslim™ Y'all fight each other... Didn't Pastor Dave or whomever it is that is peddling You your religion™ tell You that??

I'm thinking they did as You mentioned "Persecution" and Ye must be vigilant...

The ONLY difference? The Muslim™ is getting lied to in Arabic...

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Copied from ATS™ many moons ago (if it looks familiar please let Me know so the author can get cited)

Worship equals War Ship.
It is disguised as "worship" but it is truly War Ship. Yes, get that initial giggle out and continue reading My words, as 'worshipping' is the biggest reason for wars.
Those men who build languages for MASSES to think in, are very versed in metaphysical natures.
When You pray to something that You do not know is truly there, You join the 'War Ship'. You worship something You don't know of and cannot see. You divide Yourself from Yourself and everyone around You.
Well in this language We call this "Blind Faith" Now when You have many factions worshipping, just different names that are man made, now there is 'division', the opposite of being WHOLE.
Now You've entered the 'War Ship' You clash with those who pray to the SAME CONCEPT under different names (Gods have no identity, just bogus names Man made up) This is inferior mentality.
Even though they are all human, all came from the SAME SOURCE, all are 5-based beings (think pentagram geometry)
One becomes concrete in what they worship, they judge and demonize those not praying to the same NAME.
Now You have war/division.
ISIS is defending it's concepts because the ONLY power those who join the War Ship have is physical chaos to those who oppose. Internally their people are weak and are not worthy to ascend to their internal potentials.
STOP worshipping and start accepting ALL, no matter the name they worship and if Your 'TRUTH' needs to be pushed then how TRUE is it really?
Truth needs no book, no doctrine, no dogma, no heirarchy. Truth stands on it's own, the rest is just pushing to compete with Truth and that is falsehood.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Thanks for the updates. Here's to hopes the trial goes smoothly, justice is served.

-Sending regards for family, friends and the site community

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Justice has been served.
www.yahoo.com...
www.foxnews.com...
R.I.P. infinite observer
edit on 8/15/2018 by dirtydog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: dirtydog

How incredibly sad.

May he R.I.P

Didnt know about this but remember him well. Such a shame.

top topics

join