It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man threatening to kill Trump on the loose. . . armed and dangerous

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Well the media has been causing some serious political divide ever since the election and I'm afraid we're gonna see a boiling point soon. No one has respect for different opinions anymore.

I see more violence in the future

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   

The last thing we need is for trump to become a martyr.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

The last thing we need is for trump to become a martyr.

One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast.

Rev. 13:3

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

Well the media has been causing some serious political divide ever since the election and I'm afraid we're gonna see a boiling point soon. No one has respect for different opinions anymore.

I see more violence in the future

Going to be a long summer.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Is this the first of many?

No way in hell this is the first guy to think about and take steps toward hurting trump in some way.

It wont be the last.

vengeance is a sad thing if it salves no problems and killing trump would not only solve noting I think things would get worse under pence.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: RowanBean

lol first off I believe non of that stuff is even talking about our modern day.

2ed. revaluations is referring to an entire group of people in that passage , not just one man.

Let's not get into this though. I don't want to go off topic.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I got psychic prophesy about this. A voice said "marshall and pennsylvania ave"

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Not sure if it this guy, but Icant stop thinking about Trump being Kennedyd off by the deep state. He must be getting on the wrong side of some in thneddp state by getting chummy with the Noks and Putin. The Military I ndustrial Complex they like peaceful overtures to these people?

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: Willtell

On topic, I am surprised that there isn't more of this from the loving tolerant left.

There's plenty of it from extremists on both sides. Geez.

And yes, I do hope that they catch the guy before he harms someone else.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Finally!

Shawn Christy, fugitive accused of Trump threat, captured

The Pennsylvania man accused of threatening President Donald Trump and Northampton County's district attorney was captured Friday after a three-month manhunt, the U.S. Marshals Service announced.

Shawn Richard Christy was arrested about 4:45 p.m. in Mifflin Township, Richland County, in northern Ohio, by U.S. Marshals and its task force partners from northern Ohio and eastern Pennsylvania, the Marshals Service said.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

PITTSBURGH (KDKA) — U.S. Marshals are searching for a Central Pennsylvania man accused of threatening President Trump and other officials.

WNEP reports that Marshals are looking for 26-year-old Shawn Christy of McAdoo, Pennsylvania.

Authorities say he should be considered armed and dangerous.
Christy reportedly posted a social media post threatening to “put a bullet in the head of President Trump.”

Police say if you see Christy to please call 911 or the U.S. Marshals at (484) 358-1974.

pittsburgh.cbslocal.com...

Nothing else needs to be said other than I hope they catch the guy and he gets some help.

Is this the first of many?

We've seen some extreme hatred of late, wonder how much longer this will continue.

edit on Wed Jun 20 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

Think I Know Who it Might be . The Guy is Shifty for Sure , hasn't Been Caught Yet .....Be on the Lookout for .......Shawn Christy AKA " The Snake "

edit on 22-9-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Meanwhile Johnny Depp, Kathy Griffin, Snoop Dog, Madonna, Charlie Sheen, Mickey Rourke, Adam Pally, and others joke and make references about harming President Trump...

No federal effort to detain, question, and prosecute these folks...

Seriously?

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Finally!

Shawn Christy, fugitive accused of Trump threat, captured

The Pennsylvania man accused of threatening President Donald Trump and Northampton County's district attorney was captured Friday after a three-month manhunt, the U.S. Marshals Service announced.

Shawn Richard Christy was arrested about 4:45 p.m. in Mifflin Township, Richland County, in northern Ohio, by U.S. Marshals and its task force partners from northern Ohio and eastern Pennsylvania, the Marshals Service said.

Excellent news! Thank-you for the update.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace
Meanwhile Johnny Depp, Kathy Griffin, Snoop Dog, Madonna, Charlie Sheen, Mickey Rourke, Adam Pally, and others joke and make references about harming President Trump...

Seriously?

I was thinking that too, at least half of reddit and twitter should be arrested if this is the barometer.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rikku

originally posted by: EternalSolace

Seriously?

I was thinking that too, at least half of reddit and twitter should be arrested if this is the barometer.

It's absolutely amazing the amount of hypocrisy. They don't investigate the individuals with the actual financial means to make a presidental assassination happen, or the killing of presidential family. No, they investigate some podunk garbage.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

I think you can be fairly certain that if the secret service had any inkling that those were credible threats, they'd be doing something...

As for threats by unknown twitter-idiots making threats? I think that there, too, the secret service will, as necessary, knock on doors, and heads, if it comes to that, as necessary.

I've had dealings with the Secret Service in the past, dealing with a rash of counterfeit money a few years back...they are not the FBI. They are very serious people, who take their job equally seriously. I can only imagine that the Protection Detail are even more serious.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

Again, they're the Secret Service. They do not do press releases of every investigation into the investigative aspects of Presidential Security, lest they give away information that can be used against them.

The threats have to be credible. Just because you don't like the people saying this idiocy, doesn't make it a credible threat.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: RAY1990

Just to be clear, are you referring to the guy they're looking for in PA?

Curious.

You were alluding to someone. Weren't you?
Lmao

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 04:35 AM
link   

did they catch the guy?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join