It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama kept border kids in cages and wrapped them in foil

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

Maybe Peter Fonda will threaten Malia once he hears about this.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

and the Right doesn't care when it is being done by their lord and saviour.

works all ways
edit on 20-6-2018 by XAnarchistX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Anything to try to justify Trump.

"Excuses run rampant"

Don't you mean anything to crucify Trump?
I didn't see the Left up in arms over this when Obama was the "Deporter in Chief".

President Barack Obama has often been referred to by immigration groups as the "Deporter in Chief." Between 2009 and 2015 his administration has removed more than 2.5 million people through immigration orders, which doesn’t include the number of people who "self-deported" or were turned away and/or returned to their home country at the border by U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP).

I didn't see the Left up in arms [ now or then ] when people were being treated like that under Obama. So why all the wailing now?
Oh. Right. because... " TRUMP!!!!!"

link   
Fact is this has been happening to families who's parents break the law for years now.

There is a fix but bashing each other side isn't it. Lawmakers need to do their job and address the issue instead of using these migrants as political tools.

link   
The conditions are appalling even under Obama. The difference is the kids under Obama didn't come with their families so there was no separation involved. If those who did come with their families were proven criminals then Obama also separated the kids. Trump is separating all kids. Obama separated kids from Criminals. Big difference although i don't expect most here to understand the nuances.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Anything to try to justify Trump HATE.

Fixed it for you.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Why do you have to make it so dramatic? Those are space blankets And they are still used as of Jun,17, 2018 at the detention center in McAllen Texas.
But ya know who cares about facts right.

While I agree with you, the OP is obviously satire to the narrative that Trump is implementing nazi like policy. I've even seen MSM use the word nazi in headlines on this.

I do find irony the left will defend Obama and scour Trump for having rather similar policies. At least most of the right is honest about their stance on immigration, most of the left uses it for political gain while ignoring it while they are in power.

Though I must say I am impressed by many of the left members here for speaking out against it no matter who is in power... Or defending immigration policy because they support it.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
It's not really foil it survival blankets....

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
It's not really foil it survival blankets....

We all know, the OP is clearly satire.

Would you say they're in cages though? (asking for a friend)
edit on 20-6-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

It doesn't matter if Mother Theresa did it. It's wrong.

But people are in vapor lock just because it’s Trump.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
This is terrible and I wish I knew about it then.

However, past transgressions don't excuse present behavior. Now that we know what is going on under our roof, we all need to make sure such behavior never sees light of day again, correct?

We're living in fascism, whether it started 8 years ago or a month ago.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

"Excuses run rampant"

Funny how you leftist cupcakes ignore everything preceding Trump.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

"Excuses run rampant"

I didn't see the Left up in arms over this when Obama was the "Deporter in Chief".

President Barack Obama has often been referred to by immigration groups as the "Deporter in Chief." Between 2009 and 2015 his administration has removed more than 2.5 million people through immigration orders, which doesn’t include the number of people who "self-deported" or were turned away and/or returned to their home country at the border by U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP).

I didn't see the Left up in arms [ now or then ] when people were being treated like that under Obama. So why all the wailing now?

Um, the left was not supportive of Obama's deportation policy at all. Perhaps you (conveniently) missed it. And... who on the left is defending Obama's wrongful border practices? I mean the dude turned out to be center right anyway, as we suspected that he might. As usual the right is telling the left how they think about something and then trying to use it as an excuse for Trump's unending supply of foolish blabbering/tweeting/policies/rants/tirades/wars/bombing/nation building/cheating/lying/name calling/pay to play/terrorist funding/backstabbing/need I say more.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Here’s ACLU’s opinion of 2009-2014:

www.aclu.org...

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I cant take anymore. Two Party Politics is like Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity (of the DC [Direct Current] variety)!

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Is there a wonder happening right now?

Are some people realizing that the "U"SA never behaved different, never was the good guy or best friend and partner, the "U"SA was since ever on that USA First trip. And used others only for it´s profits. When they became uncomfortable, they often died, after they were not useful anymore.

Other Potuses were just able to hide that better, with their false toothpaste ad smilings. Maybe Trump is the first one of them who has the nuts to show the "U"SA´s real face to the world now. Doesn´t hide behind that false "friend" mask anymore, doesn´t hide behind that "good guy" mask anymore.

I am asking myself if it are the effects of things like action paperclip we are witnessing right now, when the "U"SA nazified itself willingly. Are the descendants of the to the "U"SA imported Nazis trying to establish the Fourth Reich now?

It´s hard not to see the similarities to the third reich of that austrian wannabe artist with that little moustache, who started his "career" from bavaria. Including the stupid and blindly following supportes that celebrate everything their Führer does, even if it really doesn´t make any sense. Except making the Führer finally rich maybe, nobody wants to be ruled by a Führer who in reality is a lousy wannabe businessman, a foreign controlled debt billionaire.

But it´s good that some people realize now that it doesn´t matter who plays the role of the Potus, the behaviour of the "U"SA never changed, just the actors that played Potus for a while.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Why do you have to make it so dramatic? Those are space blankets And they are still used as of Jun,17, 2018 at the detention center in McAllen Texas.
But ya know who cares about facts right.

Why am I making it dramatic?

Maybe because I am being called a Nazi constantly for absolutely no legitimate reason, and am completely sick of it.

It is an attempt to shock people into realizing they are acting like lunatics in their criticism of Trump.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

originally posted by: DAVID64

"Excuses run rampant"

Um, the left was not supportive of Obama's deportation policy at all. Perhaps you (conveniently) missed it. And... who on the left is defending Obama's wrongful border practices? I mean the dude turned out to be center right anyway, as we suspected that he might. As usual the right is telling the left how they think about something and then trying to use it as an excuse for Trump's unending supply of foolish blabbering/tweeting/policies/rants/tirades/wars/bombing/nation building/cheating/lying/name calling/pay to play/terrorist funding/backstabbing/need I say more.

UM, could you show me some threads about this back then, or some CNN news coverage? Not sure if you understand what's going on, but since Trump was blamed for this, the MSM has kind of made a big deal about it. And they didn't seem to make such a big deal back when it was Barry. See, they irony here is that a double standard seems to exist. But maybe it's just me, who knows.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

"Excuses run rampant"

Funny how you Trumpster's always try to defend Trump by referring to the past.

There is no defense of Trump as Trump.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

"Excuses run rampant"

Funny how you Trumpster's always try to defend Trump by referring to the past.

There is no defense of Trump as Trump.

Seriously? This coming from the Democrats that have the unmitigated audacity to claim the explosive growth of the economy in the last year and a half is all from Obama's policies, the most ludicrous claim ever made with a straight face in politics I can ever recall.

So - Trump did not make this policy - yet somehow Trump is the main person to blame for this. NO

Far more of the blame deserves to go on Bush, Obama and congress than Trump.

Quite frankly I would be shocked if Trump even knew this was happening prior to this week. But as usual don't let facts, common sense or reality get in the way of Trump hate.

He just signed an executive order to try and solve the problem - but I bet you still think he is evil for that somehow.

edit on 20-6-2018 by proximo because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-6-2018 by proximo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join