It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Melania Trump Called the Secret Service Over Peter Fonda’s Threatening Tweet About Barron

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
These people are dangerous. The media is driving them into a violent frenzy. These whackjobs are why I carry. They won't be happy until we get another Scalise-type incident. Then they'll pretend they want dialogue... for a few days.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Even though I hate Liberals with a white hot passion. They will do nothing but warn him. If Madonna can stand up there on stage and inform us of all the many times that she has thought about blowing up the White House, and the Secret Service does nothing but warn her...(whereas they would be arresting any one of us for doing that), as well as all of the things that Rosie O'Donnell said...they will not touch this guy either. The Secret Service is a joke to the elitists and their puppets. I actually find it kind of funny in a way, that actors have the SS by the balls.The big bad Secret Service, is the Hollywood Actors', and the elites' little 'go to' b!tches. Errand boys, if you will.
edit on 21-6-2018 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

Even though I hate Liberals with a white hot passion. They will do nothing but warn him. If Madonna can stand up there on stage and inform us of all the many times that she has thought about blowing up the White House, and the Secret Service does nothing but warn her...(whereas they would be arresting any one of us for doing that), as well as all of the things that Rosie O'Donnell said...they will not touch this guy either. The Secret Service is a joke to the elitists and their puppets. I actually find it kind of funny in a way, that actors have the SS by the balls.The big bad Secret Service, is the Hollywood Actor's, and the elites' little 'go to' b!tches. Errand boys essentially.

Are you forgetting the liberal that tried to assassinate Congressmen last year at a baseball game or the liberal that violently attacked Rand Paul at his home? "They won't do anything" is how you get killed. We need to set the example with this asshole that these kind of threats won't be tolerated.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: DoubleDNH

No wonder you're all worked up and triggered about political topics and political conspiracies.

😎💥⚖

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Even though I hate Liberals with a white hot passion. They will do nothing but warn him. If Madonna can stand up there on stage and inform us of all the many times that she has thought about blowing up the White House, and the Secret Service does nothing but warn her...(whereas they would be arresting any one of us for doing that), as well as all of the things that Rosie O'Donnell said...they will not touch this guy either. The Secret Service is a joke to the elitists and their puppets. I actually find it kind of funny in a way, that actors have the SS by the balls.The big bad Secret Service, is the Hollywood Actor's, and the elites' little 'go to' b!tches. Errand boys essentially.

Are you forgetting the liberal that tried to assassinate Congressmen last year at a baseball game or the liberal that violently attacked Rand Paul at his home? "They won't do anything" is how you get killed. We need to set the example with this asshole that these kind of threats won't be tolerated.

There is a difference between just 'threatening' someone, and actually 'acting' on it. You are speaking of actual incident's that removed the choice of the Secret Service, because an 'action' was actually taken. There are laws against making threats against people too, however they are not as severe as what you're talking about. Peter F. only used "words", but those words clue us into his state of mind. He should be arrested anyway however, because he is old enough to know better and should know the laws by now.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

He just sounds like another nut with severe TDS. (I happen to think it's a real sydrome.) He sounds mentally ill, but he still needs to be watched closely.

BTW, you mentioned:

I talked with him for about an hour and half, after I accidentally sent him and his company Pando Corp

Do you know what kind of co. his Pando Corp. is?

I believe pando corp is a studio corp, it may not be, it may be a holding company or a tax shelter. I do know where he lives as he told me to drop by if I was ever in Montana. He gave me the directions lol. Unlike the crazy libtards however, I don't think it's fair to publish his exact location, I find this doxing crap a little obscene and a bit of a shotgun approach that produces collateral damage.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

There is a difference between just 'threatening' someone, and actually 'acting' on it. You are speaking of actual incident's that removed the choice of the Secret Service, because an 'action' was actually taken. There are laws against making threats against people too, however they are not as severe as what you're talking about. Peter F. only used "words", but those words clue us into his state of mind. He should be arrested anyway however, because he is old enough to know better and should know the laws by now.

It's only a threat and not an act, until you act on it. I doubt you know him well enough to assess his state of mind.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Yet, they will release his new project, as if nothing has happened. It is only the conservatives that get silenced and shamed.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Eventually someone will get killed as a result of stupid celebs tweeting. Do they really want that ? Are they so-subhuman that they don't care , yes they control the media and can say anything. Imagine Ivanka attacked by knife. Stop before it's too late !

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries
Eventually someone will get killed as a result of stupid celebs tweeting. Do they really want that ?

Most likely. Remember the Scalise shooting? There was a fake "let's come together" that lasted for about 5 minutes, then they went right back to it. They know some of their followers are crazy. They want to stir them into a frenzy. The ends justify the means to them.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Well celebs are the true Deplorables. I get the celebs don't likeTrump but his family , supporters everyone that does say something positive about the guy must be a nazi in their eyes. I used to like the comic channel , but now seems like every joke must be about how stupid the guy is. But look at what he has done , there are good things like the denuclearization of NK. Immigrant kids ? Well being a kid of and immigrant myself I do understand that going to a land without any preparation results in drama. Also some kids weren't with their parents. gangs like ms13 operate in that area , some kids were malnutricioned , or need medicine. Any responsible parent shouldn't go to america directly but to the 1 of 6 american embassy's in mexico and follow the procedures. I also understand if parents had an warrant then doing that would become impossible so maybe just maybe the whole DHS situation is way more complex than MSM want us to believe. Also the laws date back from Obama again MSM doesn't that state clear. MSM distorts everything. Some Celebs should at least pointed that out. But hey it's trumpbashing all the time. What is trumps real crime ? He didn't forced the parents to come and take that irresponsible journey. If any are to blame it are the irresponsible parents. Outcome is horrible I agree , but what to do ? The solution let immigrants apply for asylum at the embassy's in Mexico. So parents stay with kids in mexico until the request is processed. Also criminal immigrants do not get into the USA.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Hope Fonda gets his door kicked in by USSS and hauled away at 4am for these vile threats. The rhetoric against Mrs. Trump and their youngest son is despicable, and shows the leftist losers' true colors. Bitter and impotent losers, who have no real power so they attack Mrs. Trump and a young child. Pathetic excuses for human beings. 🤢

He made direct, credible and imminent threats to a USSS protectee. Unacceptable.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

She calls the Secret Service
and there's me thinking they only dealt with matters of National Security... The Police Force in America must be quite bad or the Trumps are just that ridiculous...

A 1, 2, 3, #America, America... blah, blah, blah, blah... And the land of the... NAIVE.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Thankfully they aren't the armed section of society. Us patriots will continue to ensure order and prosperity for our country and our people (excluding losers like criminal terrorist insurgent Fonda)

At a minimum, he's a washed up loser like that disgusting "wet towel looking hair" hag Kathy Griffin

edit on 6/22/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: DreamerOracle

Shows how little you actually know. Read a book sometime. Pretty ironic for someone who's signature states: "knowing is key" - you should take your own advice sometime.

Obviously she called the USSS because she and Barron are Secret Service protectees. Not only is it a federal crime to threaten a USSS protectee, but the Interstate nature of Fonda's imminent and credible deadly threats automatically make it a federal offense.

He's probably going to prison, for making a class 3 threat.

A 1, 2, 3, #America, America... blah, blah, blah, blah... And the land of the... NAIVE.

America beats whatever dump sh##hole third world country you're from. Lessers...pfff. Well, that's why we're "indispensable" while your reprehensible garbage country sits on the bench with the rest of the failures/losers.

By the way... your excessive use of emoticons really shows your age (or lack thereof). Try harder next time if you want to be taken seriously.
edit on 6/22/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Thankfully they aren't the armed section of society. Us patriots will continue to ensure order and prosperity for our country and our people (excluding losers like criminal terrorist insurgent Fonda)

At a minimum, he's a washed up loser like that disgusting "wet towel looking hair" hag Kathy Griffin

Unfortunately they are more than capable of getting weapons, as we've seen in the past. Look at all the mass shootings.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join