It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Melania Trump Called the Secret Service Over Peter Fonda’s Threatening Tweet About Barron

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Out of interest, did that chap Ted Nugent ever get done for threatening to kill Obama ?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: RetsuUnohana
a reply to: Kharron

Yes, and a REAL woman too.

I believe it. Why would she be ashamed to be in public otherwise?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

You should read more news...

Body count:
1.- Joan Rivers

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
This is a shame and a disgrace to the Fonda family!! Jane had such a distinguish career as a AAA gunner and now this!!!

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Your deflection attempt might be a bit more successful if I had any idea who this guy is and why I should care?

The Fonda family I am aware of, and the main reason I care is the guy is obviously sick when you look at everything he has spewed in the last few days.

ETA: anyone that threatened Obamas kids should have been arrested as well.

edit on 20-6-2018 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
when actors begin thinking they are better than the president of the US, they should be taking down. Otherwise they may become president someday, we got enough problems with actors in that spot already. Actors are paid to make you believe something that is not real, even for just a moment. Remember that.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Out of interest, did that chap Ted Nugent ever get done for threatening to kill Obama ?

Ted is a strange dude but I was wondering if you have a direct quote from him saying he wanted to kill Obama.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

What threat, I don't remember him being this stupid? I didn't like his music very much and don't recall any actual threats?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Melania Trump Called the Secret Service Over Peter Fonda’s Threatening Tweet About Barron

'Lay some skin on me, bro..........'

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Well, he doesn't have gated community to sit behind. He lives a rather austere life near Indian Hill in Montana. Back in 96 I talked with him for about an hour and half, after I accidentally sent him and his company Pando Corp a 57 page fax. I was dyslexic that day lol. He used to, seemed to, be a pretty good guy, didn't seem to be enamoured with any of the libtard crap of the day. Bad dog was just trying to buy the New Hampshire, "live free or die" logo at the time, or he was still trying. Not a great actor, but pretty alright in his career. His going full-metal-libtard seems a new development. Maybe he has lost his mind and needs to stick to tending his fields.

Oh, and no excuses for him. His recent behavior is reprehensible and his comments obscene. I hope he gets a visit from the secret service.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

If you have not seen Easy Rider....do it. Its fantastic.

The media is a cia mechination. Until Donald brings the IC to heel the medias assault on America will continue.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

A very quick look on a search engine that shall remain nameless shows the following:

The Secret Service dropped thier inquiry into rocker Ted Nugent today after meeting with the controversial conservative prior his concert in Ardmore, Oklahoma this evening, ABC News confirmed.

The meeting, which, according to the Washington Post, Nugent described as a "good, solid, professional" visit, came in response to Nugent telling the audience at last weekend's National Rifle Association convention that President Obama and other members of "this vile, evil, America-hating administration," as he called it, were "criminals."

Nugent also said in his speech that conservatives need to "chop their heads off" and that he will "either be dead or in jail by this time next year" if Obama is re-elected.

Secret Service Drops Inquiry Into Ted Nugent

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

He just sounds like another nut with severe TDS. (I happen to think it's a real sydrome.) He sounds mentally ill, but he still needs to be watched closely.

BTW, you mentioned:

I talked with him for about an hour and half, after I accidentally sent him and his company Pando Corp

Do you know what kind of co. his Pando Corp. is?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

The media is a cia mechination. Until Donald brings the IC to heel the medias assault on America will continue.

I bet Fonda is "seeing" that ending scene over and over after today.

😃🎃

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Libs need to learn the ramifications of "hate speach". Maybe they'll learn. Maybe, they won't. The better part of being educated/knowledgeable is knowing when to shut your mouth. P. Fonda is an "actor". His father was a MAN, that happened to be an "actor". . He was a WW2 Vet, that stopped being an "actor" for a while, and/to became a Navy Officer. Fonda Sr. dove into the Pacific Ocean to get "intelligence" off a dead Jap's plane.
Peter Fonda ain't his dad, neither is J. Fonda. I have no doubt H. Fonda would,... would be made sick of what his kids became.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Libs need to learn the ramifications of "hate speach". Maybe they'll learn. Maybe, they won't. The better part of being educated/knowledgeable is knowing when to shut your mouth. P. Fonda is an "actor". His father was a MAN, that happened to be an "actor". . He was a WW2 Vet, that stopped being an "actor" for a while, and/to became a Navy Officer. Fonda Sr. dove into the Pacific Ocean to get "intelligence" off a dead Jap's plane.
Peter Fonda ain't his dad, neither is J. Fonda. I have no doubt H. Fonda would,... would be made sick of what his kids became.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: RetsuUnohana
I am glad Henry Fonda is gone..Poor man would die of shame..His children turned out horribly. Also Secret Service guys, please rough him up a bit when you get there. Thanks

Nah, just stick HIM in a cage like he wanted Barron to be in.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: murphy22

Make an example of a few high profile hate speech people including putting them on a watch list so airport travel is always unfun. Fine the crap out of new organizations like CNN and MSNBS
edit on 20-6-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

While I don’t support any of peter fondle’s views it was a damn good movie.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Furry friend,

I think the one class I had in mass communications, an elective I could take with my dorm buddies, the professor said and seemed to prove this very thing. The week before we were to watch the Zapruder film he kicked two out of class for being CIA and explained why he wasn't letting them stay. He explained that the CIA didn't like it that we could view the film and it turns out he was right. I was skeptical but he kept the lecture series, they never returned after very little dispute. I didn't know we were getting the JFK assassination to dissect until then, and simply was impressed from the analysis of those fateful seconds of the JFK motorcade.

ETA
I learned there were some major trouble brewing if the official reaction to that film stood.

edit on 20-6-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join