It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Melania Trump Called the Secret Service Over Peter Fonda’s Threatening Tweet About Barron

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+51 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Radical mob Democrats are going nuts with all the recent "issues" as they continue their downward tumble off the cliffs of destiny.

Now we get another Hollywood nutcase Tweeting threats and "suggestive" political trash.

So when this Doomkopf appears to threaten Trump's young Son, Melania calls the Secret Service !!!!!

I think dumb.cluck Fonda might be in some trouble 😃

Melania Trump Called the Secret Service Over Peter Fonda’s Threatening Tweet About Barron

Actor Peter Fonda, brother of Jane Fonda and son of Henry Fonda, has been pretty upset on his Twitter account about recent events at the U.S.-Mexico border and separation of families. So upset, in fact, that he referred to White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders and Secretary of Homeland Security Kirstjen Nielsen as “gashes.”

As if that wasn’t bad enough, he suggested that Barron Trump should be kidnapped and caged with pedophiles.

Hollywood Grubworms are hatching ...

+47 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I read Fonda's tweets. These people are SICK.

We probably don't hear 1/10th of the threats against our First Family. Melania should not have to put up with this!!!

Fonda needs to be in a mental institution and watched. He does not need to be out on the streets or moving around in public with this kind of sicko psychotic meltdown threatening our First Family.

+43 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Good to see a mom standing up for her kid.

Sorry Pete, this never was a good idea to resuscitate your failed acting career.

+33 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Yeah, Fonda is in trouble. Just like this guy:

Stuart man charged with threatening Rep. Brian Mast's children over Trump policy

A Stuart man was arrested Tuesday after a federal complaint states he threatened U.S. Rep. Brian Mast's children over the Trump administration's child-separation immigration policy.

Laurence Key called Mast's Washington office Monday and said, "I'm going to find the congressman's kids and kill them," an intern who took the call told the FBI, according to a federal complaint filed in U.S. District Court. "If you are going to separate kids at the border, I'm going to kill his kids."

Key is charged with communication of a threat to kidnap or injure a person in regard to Mast's children, a girl and two boys younger than 8.

If the Media Keeps This Up, They’re Going to Get Somebody Killed

+39 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Like sister like brother. The Fondas, imo, HATE America and HATE the rule of Law. These spoiled rich Hollyweird types that sit smugly behind their mansion walls and gated communities love to spout their hatred in the vilest of ways.

It is one thing to disagree and even insult. But when you start making death threats and rape threats, it is time to call the men in white coats to bring their strait jackets. 72 hour watch...minimum!

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Weird he aimed it at her, as she made a statement early in the development of the story that she was against families being separated.

I don't keep up with First Ladies too much, but I don't recall them taking a stance against their husband's politics or actions... Even Hillary stood by after Bill got some young strange in the oral office.

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Nah, a 72 hour hold would be a walk in the park. Try arresting them OR 30 days in a state mental hospital!

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Weird he aimed it at her, as she made a statement early in the development of the story that she was against families being separated.

I don't keep up with First Ladies too much, but I don't recall them taking a stance against their husband's politics or actions... Even Hillary stood by after Bill got some young strange in the oral office.

Imagine the amount of cash revenue that could be made from a Live Cam in the Oral Office!

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I would have too. That comment was Kathy Griffin crazy.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Hollyweird must have access to some really potent mind-altering designer drugs. So many of them are off-the-charts nuts!

They don't seem to be able to evaluate an issue with any depth. They just knee jerk.....with extra Drama, of course.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

If in fact this is true, it's pretty sick and incredibly stupid.

2nd

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

I just read about this earlier and I think Fonda should be arrested
for making this threat.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Why is it every time I read some news about some crap a celebrity says on Twitter about politcs or social issues it's always more idiotic, ridiculous and offensive than the kind of # children say to eachother on playgrounds?

Why is the world full of idiotic adult children who behave like maniacs?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

There was much more about that as to why she didn't care all that much about Bill "getting caught" (if that's what it wants to be called)

Back to this Fonda crappo, I'm almost wondering if he was being real about it, or just trying to get a Netflix deal like the other anti-Trumpers? maybe him and his sister can get an hour long "Bad Mouth America" talk show or something to make them relevant.

Though if we're being honest about this, I bet his name was/is going to be popping up as a member/supporter of NXIVM since he's into that kind of crap.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
We have a First Lady?

+13 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
When are We The People going to stop giving the media an audience?

I mean, if Maddow cries in a forest and no one is there to see her, was she really crying to begin with?

If you'd stop clicking links to be outraged at their outrage, the platform would dwindle.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
love the outrage... cherry picked...

the obama kids are like, 'pfft... try being threatened to a noose just for attending college...'

"I'll tell ya what I'll volunteer to shoot their a**es when they approach the border. Problem solved. No more illegal f**ks coming in here. Period," McCain's Facebook post stated.

"I don't give a s**t about them, their kids, their s****y life or asylum. I care about American kids and American families. You've got to be a complete idiot to not get it, but then again we are talking about the libtard agenda. Liberalism is a mental disorder and I'm d**n sure glad that I'm not dumb s**t."

sold out show...

everyone is dancing and the strings keep getting pulled, by trolls on forums or the powers that be...
edit on 20-6-2018 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Radical mob Democrats are going nuts

Where exactly are these radical mobs?....

I may be accused of stalking you again by responding.... but if only people that agree with you can respond would you please add that to the OP. Thanks.
edit on 20-6-2018 by tinner07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I am glad Henry Fonda is gone..Poor man would die of shame..His children turned out horribly. Also Secret Service guys, please rough him up a bit when you get there. Thanks

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

Yes, and a REAL woman too.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join