It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German crime statistics reveal steep rise in violent and political crimes

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Interior minister of Germany in 2017.

The report, which was presented by de Maiziere in Berlin, also highlighted a considerable growth in murder and manslaughter and in rape and sexual assault cases. The statistics were up 14.3 percent and 12.8 percent from 2015, respectively. The numbers were, however, more dramatic among asylum seekers: crimes committed by refugees were up 52.7 percent in 2016 compared to 2015.

"There is nothing there to sugarcoat," de Maiziere said, while stressing that the majority of both foreign and German-born offenders in these categories were young men. "There is an overall rise in disrespect, violence, and hate," de Maiziere added.

m.dw.com...

The rise was attributed to immigrants.

crimes committed by refugees were up 52.7 percent in 2016 compared to 2015

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Didn't you already do this thread ?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Or does this one have a different angle ?
Hard to tell when you posted so little.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I am sure no one will care this guy is echoing what Trump said. Keep that partisan ball a rolling.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Different article, from a different date, where the interior minister of Germany weighs in. I posted a source and some info. I'm on my phone so I can't flesh it out like I normally would.

Now any comments on what the interior minister of Germany said?
edit on 20-6-2018 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Ah , another Trump thread.

Enjoy the circle jerk.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Ah , another Trump thread.

Enjoy the circle jerk.

When you cant accept any views but your own and deny anything else that challenges them. Its sad you cant put in any actual input, just cant resist taking a jab at Trump whenever you get an opportunity, since everything wrong on Earth is so clearly the fault of the US president.

On matters of Germany, stop accepting these alleged "refugees". They are obviously doing nothing but ruining the entire country.

link   

Looks like a thread on what the german interior minister said. I don't see Trump mentioned till later.

Are you suggesting the minister was lying or releasing false figures?

When will americans learn everything is not about your corrupt politicians..... (not that ours are any better)

link   

No, another truth thread. Couldn't care less about Trump, apparently you do, more so than the truth.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: johnb

Exactly this is about how the media non stop talked about the evidence of growing violent crime in Germany, and then switched the script and act like it's a crazy idea for political points.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Lazy troll post is lazy.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

What else can he say, there is no spin here.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
liberals when will they learn.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

Lazy troll post is lazy.

Indeed.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I live here, and i am still alive, how can that be?

How can it be that i didn´t become a victim of a crime, done by migrants, refugees, blackhaired people, "Ausländers", yet? And why did nobody that i know become a victim of that crime the wimpy rightwingers see in every corner? I mean, we all live in a multicultural city with a million inhabitants, how can that be?

If there is crime around every corner and Brazil, South Africa, Russia, the "U"SA became Kindergartens, compared with Germany, how can we all be still alive and unharmed? What are we doing wrong, to not become victims of that crime that allegedly is around every corner and at any time?

I tried my best, visited, as i do since i can think, people in even the "most criminal" parts of cologne, sometimes i left at night, alone, sometimes drunk and everytime stoned. With weed and money in my pockets, sometimes listening to loud music via my little boom box, i was the perfect victim. But nothing happened, not last week, not that week before, not in the last months or years. How can that be if Germany suddenly turned into Gotham City?

If somebody becomes victim of a crime, then it´s burglary, stolen cars or bicycles or motobikes. These crimes are done, and everybody knows it, by criminal gangs from eastern europe. But as their governments are rightwinger governments, somehow the Neonazis don´t see a problem in these often blonde, blue eyed and catholic criminals, even if they became victims of their criminal behaviour.

And i don´t know if a Trump is an expert, critizing the alleged crime rates of other nations via Twitter, while being the Potus of one of the most violent and self-destructive nations on earth.

But hey, let them rightwingers have their fun, it will not last long, that reign of alternative facts.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

It's called the orient effect.
Back in the day the orient was a far off land full of savages, chinamen, people in turbans, snake charmers and beautiful belly dancers. This stuck in the minds of people all the way to the 80s pretty much, just watch any Indiana Jones movie and you'll see what I mean.

All it takes is a few people to make stuff up or see something and twist it into facts and blanket a few places, Germany has high crime rate, Sweden has a rape problem, Italy is on the verge of fascism and north Korea isn't that bad really!

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

So nothing to see here everyone move along. I'm glad you got your eutopia of diversity and no negative effects from letting in millions of migrants.

I agree probably not as bad as reported but claiming everything is super great is a big fat juicy lie. Honestly makes me believe it's worse then reported when people claim nothings wrong.

"I live in a gated community I don't see any crime why are people complaining"

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

The point is there is some truth to what is going on. But it's not as bad as people are claiming.

What's going on in Europe is tame compared to when italian, irish, immigrants flooded into the states and setup organized crime rings.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

And what of what the Interior Minister of Germany and his words?

Migrant crime in Germany rises by 50 per cent, new figures show

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Germany: Migrants 'may have fuelled violent crime rise'

www.bbc.com...

Number of migrant criminal suspects in Germany surged in 2016

www.reuters.com...

MSN ran stories saying the same thing Trump is saying for years. Trump says it and suddenly the same people who have been saying it for years claim it's an untrue lie, while they have stories up agreeing with Trump.
edit on 20-6-2018 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

This is about the MSN running stories for years about crime in Germany .. and then as soon as Trump says the SAME thing they have reported they label it a lie and do a 180 on their reporting.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

This is about the MSN running stories for years about crime in Germany .. and then as soon as Trump says the SAME thing they have reported they label it a lie and do a 180 on their reporting.

Exactly youtu.be...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join