It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hungary Going hard Line against Migrants. Stop Soros..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Interesting Hungary has recently put up fences and not allowed any Migrants to enter or pass through. This is at odds with the European stance of acceptance and processing sometimes to the detriment of peace mm Mrs Mirkel or Mr Macron. An Emergency Meeting is due and it will be most Interesting. A stop Soros Bill has just been passed in Hungary and anyone helping illegals can get Prison time.

The Hungarian parliament has passed new legislation that criminalises lawyers and activists who help asylum seekers. Anyone "facilitating illegal immigration" will face a year in jail. Viktor Orban's government has dubbed the legislation the "Stop Soros law", after the billionaire philanthropist it accuses of supporting Muslim migrants. The vote in Budapest came hours after a number of European Union leaders agreed to hold crisis talks on how to overhaul asylum rules. Hungary says immigration threatens its national security, but its hardline stance and new law have faced widespread international criticism. The UN refugee agency urged Hungarian officials to scrap the proposed law and legal experts from the Council of Europe human rights organisation appealed for the vote to be postponed until they had submitted a review of the measures on Friday. A report by the Council's Venice Commission leaked to the BBC said the Hungarian legislation "criminalises organisational activities which are not directly related to the materialisation of the illegal migration".

www.bbc.co.uk...

abouthungary.hu...

edit on 20 6 2018 by skywatcher44 because: Add a Little..

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

Meanwhile in other news thousands of Hungarian people have migrated to the UK for work and to send money back home.
EDIT
Roughly 100,000 Hungarian migrants are in the UK, but yeah, immigration is only okay for white people.
edit on 20-6-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Awesome, so this will lure in rich people from other countries that have enough money just to relocate to another country,
and it will have a positive effect to Hungary, because they will bring cash with em.

Win Win situation, unless you are an illegal immigrant of course.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
That is sooo funny….

I live in Norway and everywhere I look is full of migrating (eastern bloc) from Poland/Bulgaria/Romania/Hungry etc…. They are expecting that (original EU members) to accept their (trash) while refusing to accept the others??

Rip money off, stealing job and live like a beggar for free is good, isn’t it..?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Kkintekk

Yep, we have problems with Romanians and Hungarians begging and stealing.
The Poles, Slovakian, and Czech folk integrate and work hard though, many in my life tribe are deeply loved mates.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

The Poles, Slovakian, and Czech folk integrate and work hard though, many in my life tribe are deeply loved mates.

Wish I could say the same....

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Gosh, my life is enriched by EU friends, Poles, Slovakians, Czech, Lithuanian, and Latvian especially. We party together and have lots of fun.
The only trouble ever in my area is Romanians and Hungarians, which is ironic considering Hungary is so anti immigration.
Maybe we just get their thieves and criminals?
They are the minority though so our criminals sort them out well enough.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Not surprising, since the person in power is a through and through fascist and people have been protesting him usurping power for a couple of months now, and getting himself elected to a third term (or is it fourth) and oppressing anyone against him. Also, he is preventing free press and now has the power to change the constitution.

The political opposition is in disarray, civil society is under attack and the news media is almost fully under the control of the state.

Before the election, Mr. Orban promised that he would get even with all those who opposed him. “We will seek moral, legal and political recourse after the elections,” Mr. Orban told supporters.

So when a pro-government magazine, Figyelo, published a list of 200 Orban critics on Thursday, it was viewed as an ominous sign that he intended to make good on his threat.

Hint. Soros is a fascist and has worked with Nazis during WWII. PM Orban is a fascist and would have worked with the Nazis if he were old enough. Does anyone really believe they are working against one another?

I think the people in the streets are the only ones with a clue.

NYTimes

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

As is said....

Wish I could say the same....

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Meanwhile in other news thousands of Hungarian people have migrated to the UK for work and to send money back home.
EDIT
Roughly 100,000 Hungarian migrants are in the UK, but yeah, immigration is only okay for white people.

In germany we have around 157.000 of them, but i guess that are the people which don´t want to live under a nazi regime that lives from EU money but has nothing better to do than to critize the hand that is feeding them.

It´s the same with all the rightwingers and Reichsbürger in Germany, living from social welfare money, to have time to flood comment sections and tp rpotest on monday nights, with a can of beer in the hand(payed by the evil state).

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

I have a deep love for a Czech girl

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I have a deep love for a Czech girl

And i even had a hungarian girl some years ago. If there is an offer, why not use it?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Love is love, it is international

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

That's what all the indigenous Native peoples said, when All these Cornish people kept turning up on their land, back in the 1800s...

Damn Cornish People, why don't they stay home where they belong!!.

Cornish people came to this Colony to make the big $$$ when copper was discovered...

Their genes are spread over 100,000s of people here.

Our "Copper Triangle" still has its yearly "Kernewek Lowender".....Cornish Festival.

Come on down and have a Pastie.....

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: gort51

I Googled it, I wanna come!!!

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
They are meeting today all the Countries who want to curb the seeming free for all. The Visegrad Group, Poland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary they refuse to take in any refugees from Italy or Greece. Maybe Austria and Italy are joining that party ?

www.bbc.co.uk...

Italy says it will not sign up to an EU plan for tackling illegal migration to Europe if it does not make help for Italy a priority. The leaders of 10 member states plan to meet in Brussels on Sunday in a push to tighten border checks and stem the flow of non-EU migrants inside the bloc. Italy is now the main arrival point for boatloads of migrants - mostly Africans fleeing chaos and violence in Libya. "We need help now," Italy's right-wing Interior Minister Matteo Salvini said. "If we are going to Brussels to receive the HOMEWORK already prepared by the French and Germans... the prime minister would do better to save the cost of the trip," he tweeted.

edit on 21 6 2018 by skywatcher44 because: Add

new topics

top topics

join