It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump cancels congressional picnic to work on pressing issues

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: manuelram16

First president to curse on tv
First president to lie every single day
First president to collude with a foreign power to steal an election.
First president to lie every single day
It's worth saying twice.
First pres to not sit through a security briefing without pictures to illustrate the issues.
First pres to not read. First to bomb the country with tweets outlining off the cuff policy just because someone pissed him off.

First brainwashed liberal to actually cite references for their crap...NOT

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Did Bill Clinton enact a law that made it legal to separate migrants from their children. Were migrants forced to surrender their children during the Obama administration?

THE LAW TO SEPARATE PARENTS FROM THEIR CHILDREN WHEN THEY CROSS THE BORDER ILLEGALLY WAS PASSED IN 1997. NOW IT’S A PROBLEM?

Although the questions were varied, their underlying question essentially was the same: Whether a so-called “law to separate parents from children” existed before the Trump administration.  In some versions, President Bill Clinton’s administration passed such a law, and in other iterations, President Barack Obama detained twice as many children separated from their parents during his presidency.

On 5 June 2018, Trump attributed the policy to Democrats in general:

There is no federal law that stipulates that children and parents be separated at the border, no matter how families entered the United States. An increase in child detainees separated from parents stemmed directly from a change in enforcement policy repeatedly announced by Sessions in April and May 2018, under which adults (with or without children) are criminally prosecuted for attempting to enter the United States

www.snopes.com...

I just posted a pic of children in a cage at a detention center in 2014. Are you saying for the record that the great obiwamba did that illegally for no reason? After all, according to you there is no law requiring separation of children from their parents. He must have done it for fun then...

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

a reply to: SlapMonkey

It's not like we don't have room you know.

It's not like we don't have laws, you know.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yeah, keep breaking the laws and court rulings.

Sounds about normal.

Big Gov Failure.

Fear the Military is needed.

Be afraid

Be Very AFRAID !!

😲

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Nice to see that he is working though lunch. That's what people who want to fix a problem do. Now what is the fix?

I happen to know these laws have been in place for a while now and people who commit crimes are always separated from their children. Same thing happens to American criminals and their families.

I do also know that some people who are genuinely seeking asylum shouldn't be treated as criminals. But that is a two way street. People have long exploited loop holes to gain access circumventing people legally waiting their turn and the legal system.

There is a fix...and it has to be fixed because the system is in need or repair.

I wish Congress and other lawmakers had the same work ethic and showed up to fix the problem.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

I have SiriuS XM radio, a computer, cable tv . A tablet, a smart phone...
What do you have?

You skoff at tv like I said I channel my news from the cosmos. That's just ignorant.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

You should show us all the laws and court rulings.

Show where detention is not legal.

Military on the way.

😲

Trump ready to sign the EO very soon !!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: PsychoEmperor

Did he not rock the boat and up the ante with Little Rocket man and my button is bigger???
( and what is the obsession with size...crowds, buttons, hands)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Trump just signed an EO about the Children and families.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😃

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Wrong... see my previous post.
You're wrong that's all there is to it.
You're news source is Twitter I guess and only Twitter if it's trumps tweets.
But wrong you are. No law exists to separate children from families. Only this assholes policy does that.
He's on tv lying about it right now.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Silly - those FACTS have been posted repeatedly in several threads.

Yet, the Trumpster's are still trying to find any excuse they can to justify his incompetence and insanity.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Oh yeah where's yours lol
Ask anyone with a brain.

You slamming my opinion doesn't negate it dearest.
I hope you don't think it does.
I hope you know you waste your time trying to insult me instead of dealing with the topic.
But don't like what I say...deny me my right to say it.
Lol. you are a pathetic sycophant

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

You show me babies and not teens who crossed without an adult. We all know about these kids who came unaccompanied by an adult. That was humane because 1) they're not babies who don't understand and 2) they were immediately cared for and sheltered.
Please don't cloud the issue. It's not the same thing at all. And if you weren't so stubborn you'd see that. BUT...
edit on 6202018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Yeah asylum laws both national and international.
You know...

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

They were turned away from the border. Did you see all the people on the other side who are waiting weeks to enter?
Trump doesn't want the brown people in. so he has them telling them we don't have room.
But who's that stupid they would believe that?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Silly - those FACTS have been posted repeatedly in several threads.

Yet, the Trumpster's are still trying to find any excuse they can to justify his incompetence and insanity.

Like how I'm sure they are going to slur this MSN Breaking News

BREAKING NEWS: President Donald Trump has signed an executive order to keep families together at the southern border, saying at the White House that he doesn't like the sight of children being separated from their families.
He said, "We are keeping families together."
But the president added the "zero tolerance" policy will continue.
Vice President Mike Pence added that they are calling upon Congress to change the laws. Trump adds that the word "compassion" comes into it.

It's funny how no matter what good Trump does, all he get's from some people is backlash after backlash. You anti-Trump people, why is that?

edit on 20-6-2018 by Guyfriday because: I was slow.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Trump doesn't want the brown people in.

I'm sure you have proof to back that up, right?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

These people are not criminals. And first time border crossing if illegal is a misdemeanor and over 90% of these people are first time crossers .
Despite trumps wrong thinking that they all are gang members rapists and drug dealers.
It's just more of his racist behaviors that you fail to recognize or deal with.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Despite trumps wrong thinking that they all are gang members rapists and drug dealers.

Do you have a quote of him saying that?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

a reply to: GuidedKill

These people are not criminals. And first time border crossing if illegal is a misdemeanor and over 90% of these people are first time crossers .
It's just more of his racist behaviors that you fail to recognize or deal with.

How do you know they are first time crossers?

Wait, if they commit a crime (ie misdemeanor) doesn't that mean that they are breaking the law?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join