It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House considering executive action to prevent family separations at border

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Stop deflecting and answer the question.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
I’m glad that for once Trump is trying to fix the mess he made. It only took most of the country being ready to disown him.

When you see the suburban mom vote start to slip, changes have to be made. I don’t care what party you run under.

Mess Trump made? It was a Bill Clinton policy from 1997.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

Stop deflecting and answer the question.

HAHAHA! You're accusing me of deflecting away from your deflection from the topic of the OP. Now that's precious.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Heres an idea for fixing this issue.

Make all immigrants wait in their country until they obtain citizenship. It isnt USA's responsibility to look after every person on Earth. It isnt our responsibility to continually take in more and more people when we are having enough problems taking care of our own.

People seem to believe we are required to take in every last soul that wants to come to the USA. We arent, nor should we.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Democrats Reject Bill to Keep Families Together at Border … Schumer’s Excuse Proves Exactly What We Suspected: He Wants to “Keep Focus on Trump”

LINK

The Democrats are going to continue to be petty and do nothing to help these immigrant children that they claim to care so much about. They are simply refusing to come to an agreement, all because of their hatred for President Trump.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Reaching.

Clearly you're just here to emulate Jiveturkey and JoshuaCox.

Next.
edit on 20-6-2018 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
They wouldn't want to give Trump a win, and appear to be working with him in the eyes of their base.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I hate to tell people, but the ineffectiveness is going to lead to active military on the border.

No🤷Choice

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Is it just me, or does it seem like everyone up in stink over immigration policies are just merely virtue signaling and dont actually care?

If they DO actually care, id like to hear some prepared solutions to the issue.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Vortiki

They really want everyone released. As another poster has said in previous threads they want open borders and this is what its all about.

None of the clowns here will have the gonads to admit it though am I right?
edit on 20-6-2018 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I hate to tell people, but the ineffectiveness is going to lead to active military on the border.

No🤷Choice

So ... Kill the kids before they get here?

No. Even Trump is not that far gone.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Diane Feinstein proposed a bill that Dems support. The Republicans however do not back it. It's almost like both sides of Congress don't actually care and just want to score political points.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010

They really want everyone released. As another poster has said in previous threads they want open borders and this is what its all about.

None of the clowns here will have the gonads to admit it though am I right?

Absolutely not. Advocating for open borders is advocating for the destabilization of our country.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Their illusions are losing the effectiveness needed to keep the game going.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Exactly. We have our share of posters that want just that.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
a reply to: underwerks

How have you read the whole thing when pt 2 isn't out yet?

So all of this is to distract the public from something that hasn’t even been released yet?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vortiki
Is it just me, or does it seem like everyone up in stink over immigration policies are just merely virtue signaling and dont actually care?

If they DO actually care, id like to hear some prepared solutions to the issue.

It is strange. Almost everyone outspoken for abortion is rabid about saving "the children" within this immigration issue.
I highly suspect 90%+ that are outspoken "save the children" no border advocates in this thread are pro abortion.
This issue is how far leftists virtue signal themselves into moral leaders.
They do not care about these children. They care about blaming trump for something, anything.

This will backfire bigly.
Too early. Trump will force legislation to change what the lefties created at the southern border.
By November this will be such a big win for the republicans they will get even more of the latino vote.
Leftists are overplaying their hand, and way too soon for election purposes.
For them to do it now makes me think they felt they had to because of all the other positive events that make the dems insignificant.
Like the great economic numbers and more jobs available than there are workers...for the first time ever.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: bulwarkz

This is exactly what I suspect is going on. Which is why I said I would love to hear solutions, and now will wait while not a single person brings a practical solution to the table. So Im calling it what it is, virtue signaling to try and make our current administration look bad. No one was worried about these children until now, and suddenly it is apecifically Trumps fault, as if to say he personally went to the border and started taking kids away from their families.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The republican family-to-human trafficking pipeline must not be moving fast enough for Trump. The EO will speed things up. After all, what is to Trump if a couple of babies get lost?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: bulwarkz

The Stormy Daniels narrative has all but fell apart, Russia narrative still not catching any traction, we aren't in WW3 with NK, in fact, we have seemingly made more progress than the past administrations on the issue. The economy hasn't tanked and is doing well.

Everything the little lefties were screaming would happen when Trump got elected hasn't come to fruition, in fact quite the opposite.

No worries I'm sure they have the next manufactured outrage recipe in the oven ready to come out soon.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join