It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peter Fonda Calls for People to Target the Children of ICE agents

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Hypocrites

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

The pipelines that need closed before the United States and its citizens have any business being angry at immigrants, are those the CIA and friends have been keeping open under the noses of the people of the US, through which are smuggled the guns, drugs and cartel runners, that you folk CLAIM to have a problem with.

If American citizens want to stop immigration, they need to stop the intelligence agencies from funding and equipping narco-terror outfits South of the border, and make sure that anyone involved with such programs in the past is arrested for it, tried, and thrown in jail for the rest of their natural lives. Perhaps when the money from the North dries up, the cartels will be unable to maintain their grip, and will wither and die without further input, meaning that people can go back to the nations of their birth, and rebuild them.

But as it is, expecting cash strapped regular citizens, with ancient weapons at best, and empty hands at worst and more commonly, to defeat armies of paid mercenaries, corrupt cops, and the financial might of the US intelligence infrastructure, is nothing short of ludicrous. You must be living in a dream world if you think that has any chance of succeeding. You are talking about dysfunctional, hundred year old pistols and rifles carried by regular Joes, vs some of the most advanced man portable weapons ever built, carried by some of the most hardened nutters ever born.

Its not realistic in the least, and given that this is America's doing, America ought to bear the brunt of the fallout. If that comes in the form of immigration, then you should suck it up. And on the subject of America not being my country, no it isn't. My country should take on more immigration from the Middle East and North Africa than it has, something I write to my MP about on a frequent basis, citing the fact that the problems there either lead directly back to very recent actions that the British government have had direct influence over, or historical (the last few decades) actions on the military and economic stages, which have made life impossible in the effected regions.

Its our nations fault these things occurred, and our nation must pick up the cheque, and if that comes in the form of accepting migrants, then guess what? Thats what it takes. Until the nations our country has helped destroy are no longer destroyed, we SHOULD be taking any opportunity to make amends, and we must, because if we get the impression that there are no consequences to our actions, our future will be one of careless, murderous avariciousness, that will make even the horrors we inflicted during the days of the Empire, look like footnotes. I for one would like to avoid that.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

False. Damm do you think anyone reads all that crap you just spewed?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: network dude

Ms. L v. ICE. I've mentioned it a number of times in a number of threads. I even have a thread on it now.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

this one that happend in 2017?

I have to ask as that's irrelevant to the current conversation.

But I'm sure you have been down there to visit with the families and do what you could to help out, right?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Well, I wasn't sure, but now I KNOW that you simply can't read for that long.

I will tell you one thing though... the day I start tailoring my posts to the lowest common denominator, short attention span, minimal intellect types around here, is the day you may as well get into your fallout shelters, because it will be the day of the end of the world.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

Yea seriously. This is beyond the petty tribal politics now, it's just crazy people saying and doing crazy things. But of course it always will lead back to pointing the finger at either left or right, being further ripped apart because people have no more moral compass anynore.

Bottom line is these are children being thrown into the world of adults arguing, and down south children thrown into a world of crime. Screw political bias, something needs to be done.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

No thanks! I never sanctioned nor approved of the shady dealings of the CIA and our so called intelligence agencies. Why should I have so much self loathing to advocate destroying my own country by supporting open borders? Because I should feel guilty for something I had NOTHING TO DO WITH???

Besides, I am having too much fun watching you folks in the EU destroy your own damn country for allowing your government to imprint such a guilt trip on your minds.

Meanwhile you call those wanting to save your countries from being overrun by foreign invaders being called every name in the book to silence their disapproval? Laughable if it wasn't so damn sad.....

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

False. Damm do you think anyone reads all that crap you just spewed?

Is that you Obama?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Which has what to do with what Trump is doing now? They didn't alter the policy to correct for the slackening of verification by HHS. Straight from the mouth of Kelly, separating children from parents was seen as a deterrent. Stephen Miller has echoed this more importantly, so has Sessions in his own mealy-mouthed way.

So the answer to (damn that liberal media calling out the Obama admin!)...

The AP found almost 30 children who were placed with “caregivers” who exposed them to sexual abuse, labor trafficking, abuse or neglect.

...is to make # even worse by yanking thousands of young children from their mothers' arms? Let's get real here. There's a difference between a well meaning f up and a deliberately manufactured crisis spawned from bad intent, which has become the President using a situation his admin created in an attempt to extort Congress to enact Stephen Miller's agenda.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Who wooda thunk aye, birds of a feather really do flock together..........

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
Who wooda thunk aye, birds of a feather really do flock together..........

And let's not all forget Peter Fonda Pedo sympathizer project that he directed and starred in...Wanda Nevada...

Romantic drama following the fortunes of a drifter named Beaudray Demerille (Peter Fonda) who wins a young orphan named Wanda (13-year-old Brooke Shields) in a poker game and takes her gold prospecting in the Grand Canyon.

Romantic Drama staring a 13 years old playing a 13 year old.....

This guy is now the lefty hero.....LMFAO!!

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Thejoncrichton

Threatening Ice Agents? They should go lock him up.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Just goes to show that you will stoop to the lowest of lows, including using pedophilia, to bash your political opponents over the head.

I'm not a fan of Right Wing politics or the goobers that occupy that side of the political spectrum, but I would never throw something like that in their faces.

Guess some people have no integrity or shame.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
And people say Trumpites are dangerous

And people say lefties get triggered...LOL
The first time this Fonda has been heard from in decades and Trumpsters promote him to the Liberal leadership.
Nice try, though...keep cleanin' them shootin' irons there Cleetus.
edit on 20-6-2018 by JohnnyCanuck because: yes!

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

In 3D chess babies make good pawns. Apparently.

edit on 6/20/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

A different time. If you think that's bad check out Pretty Baby.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

100% agree.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Just goes to show that you will stoop to the lowest of lows, including using pedophilia, to bash your political opponents over the head.

I'm not a fan of Right Wing politics or the goobers that occupy that side of the political spectrum, but I would never throw something like that in their faces.

Guess some people have no integrity or shame.

So it wasn't a romantic comedy about a man who buys a 13 year old and falls in love with her??

You do realize purchasing a 13 year old was still illegal in 1979 when Peter Fonda directed and stared in a film making jokes about pedophilia...

IMDB

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
terror threat... or attempt to threaten or influence federal agents in the performance of their duties.

I am certain there are some laws covering this, arrest him charge him and send his rich entitled butt to prison for a few years.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

A different time. If you think that's bad check out Pretty Baby.

Ummm I don't know of any time where purchasing a 13 year old girl and falling in love with her was acceptable....
At least not in the group of people I run with....

But hey to each their own. I know those Hollyweird people have a whole different set of morals they subscribe to.

Personally I wouldn't want to be lumped in to that group by defending them....

Just saying.

edit on 20-6-2018 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join