It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peter Fonda Calls for People to Target the Children of ICE agents

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: WarPig1939
Good thing there is a way of reporting this stuff. Just in case

www.dhs.gov...

ATS should flood that site with complaints.

I believe it is a violation of T and C's to suggest such actions.

womp womp

I do not know what that means.

Hint: google search "Corey Lewandowski down syndrome"

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: GuidedKill

I have been a fry cook. In house trainer for Cracker Barrel Fry Cooks as well. Started as cashier and eventually managed a barbecue restaurant, was even asked to be a no money down 1/3 equal partner of a sports bar in exchange for running it by those owners that I started out as cashier.

They may not agree with them, but quite a few have read or listened to my political musings.

It was a figure of speech.. I can change it to dishwasher or lettuce washers if it makes you feel better about yourself.

On second thought who even cares what a fry cook turned owners thinks as well.

I'm sure you know the saying about opinions....and that goes for mine to so don't feel so hurt.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: notsure1

Obama was not doing this exact thing.

And no matter how many times you suggest that he was, it will not change the facts. The facts ARE that this SPECIFIC situation IS new, that children off ALL migrants were NOT being removed from their arms at the border, that there WERE exemptions under Obama, and that there are not now, which is new as of April of this year, as a result of what Jeff Sessions instructed the Southern Border force to do about new arrivals. It is now impossible to claim legitimate asylum at the border, leave alone after entry, by any method, without getting your kids taken away.

That is all on THIS administration, and no one else. You don't have to believe it for it to be true, but if you don't its your perception that is at fault.

false. What do you think happened to the kids when Obama was Potus?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I had to suffer through this movie wiht my son as he went through a Thomas phase.

Heres old Pete doing what he does best; failing at acting.

For those interested, Alec Baldwin is also in this movie and makes as much sense as he does in real life!

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: notsure1

Obama was not doing this exact thing.

Nope, he sure wasn't... Obama just let the human traffickers have their way with these kids:

Flashback: Obama HHS Placed Migrant Children Into Custody Of Human Traffickers
Obama didn't lock kids in cages... he just let the dregs of humanity pimp and exploit and extort the kids. Yay Obama!!! Right?

RIGHT???

link   
a reply to: introvert

I can't hold your hand and guide you through ATS friend....

Good luck out there!!

link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: WarPig1939
Good thing there is a way of reporting this stuff. Just in case

www.dhs.gov...

ATS should flood that site with complaints.

I believe it is a violation of T and C's to suggest such actions.

womp womp

I do not know what that means.

Hint: google search "Corey Lewandowski down syndrome"

Ahh. I get it now.

The other member was parroting what some idiot said on the news.

Got it.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: UnBreakable

Except that doesn't really apply in this case. We have families arriving at ports of entry seeking asylum and they're being separated and detained.

Prove that.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Good luck out there!!

True. I am a bit behind the times when it comes to regurgitating what is said on the news. I also do not keep up well with what the kids are saying on social media.

I suppose if I littered my posts with a bunch of "lol"'s and "Wtf"'s I could be cool like you kids.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Ah the "Asylum" Logic Argument in thick form, not bad...

Although every damn government I know about is owned by "cartels" (the word isnt specific to drugs), and it seems the only ones that ever actually want to fight those drug cartels are all those "xenophobic" nations out there.

Half the world is a total hell hole, drug cartels or not.

But lets go with the drug cartels focus: by your logic everyone in a place afflicted by drug cartel operations (which is essentially all of Latin America, well ALL of them (that presumably arent involved in cartel operations) should be eligible to come here (this nation that isnt even your own so talk is cheap).

Now can you see the flaws in this kind of thinking? I really doubt it all needs to be further spelt out for you so your followup posturing will be most interesting....

link   

Good luck out there!!

True. I am a bit behind the times when it comes to regurgitating what is said on the news. I also do not keep up well with what the kids are saying on social media.

I suppose if I littered my posts with a bunch of "lol"'s and "Wtf"'s I could be cool like you kids.

womp womp womp

link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: DBCowboy

So people showing up at ports of entry as asylum seekers are criminals?

Believe or not, some, not all, are. Surprisingly some people try to take their chances and hope that US immigration doesn’t discover their criminal history. OMG, dishonest immigrants? Say it ain’t so.

And those that “are” criminals are very likely holding the hands of a child or two they “borrowed” for their trip north. A child or two that will turn them a nice profit on the other side (unless, of course, the child(ren) are removed and protected until their identities and relationship are confirmed). Yep, really inhumane! /s

Yep, some kids are brought over for sex trafficing, to be used as mules, etc. Last year two thousand kids who tried to enter had no familial relationship to the people accompanying them. It is observed most kids are coached on what to say to seek asylum. Some kids are sent on the dangerous journey by themselves. They risk kidnapping, rape, and terrible terrain conditions alone. That’s how much some of these people care about their kids.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

The DOJ began testing out this policy starting last year.

link   

What does that have to do with what I said?

link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Hey, I don't know if you know this, but the United States is the first safe country a person in South America CAN get to. These people cannot just hop a boat to France or England you know.

link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Thejoncrichton

Better Idea - Find Out where Peter Fonda Lives , then Crap on his Lawn...........

Better yet - "catch and release" a few border hopping families on his doorstep.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

more than you know....

Or are smart enough to see...

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Well its time they freaking rise up and pick themselves up, instead of flee, then isnt it? The poverty theyll find themselves in here aint exactly heaven either, the more of them that flow in at unsustainable rates makes it worse, and the "liberal" posture on this keeps the pipeline wide open so the cartels can keep up their destructive BS.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

more than you know....

Or are smart enough to see...

I guess I'm not.

But that's ok. I know you are just #ting on the chessboard.

You kids are funny like that these days.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

Because separating families and then refusing to do a DNA test to prove parentage until you're sued is WAY better.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join