It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peter Fonda Calls for People to Target the Children of ICE agents

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Twitter gonna leave up that sexy blue check mark for a guy who just advocated child-rape?

Just wondering.

link   
Peter who?? Is this another washed up actor trying to create a spark, any spark in their other wise washed up career's?

I don't listen to the political preaching's of unemployed fry cooks either, why would I listen to him.

link   
The P-E-R-F-E-C-T Democrat Campaign Platform.

Make it go Viral.

😃😃😃

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: DBCowboy

So people showing up at ports of entry as asylum seekers are criminals?

I could call myself a unicorn, it doesn't make me one.

there is a verification process involved.

You could self identify as a Unicorn, and by default many on the left would have to believe that you are in fact a Unicorn.

link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: Thejoncrichton

Why are you even paying attention to this guy?

Ignore him.

A guy tweeting about kidnapping the President's son and putting him in a cage is WAAAAY out of bounds and worthy of note. Hope the Secret Service will be paying him a visit soon to discuss it.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarPig1939
Good thing there is a way of reporting this stuff. Just in case

www.dhs.gov...

ATS should flood that site with complaints.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

Oh yes, because that makes perfect sense. Heres how the conversation about where to go would actually shake out, in English and without stereotypical linguistic traits, simply because I know how triggered the right get about that kind of nonsense.

Wife: "Honey, can we pull over in this country?"

Husband: "No sweety, see, you know how we packed up and left home because of the cartel owning the government? Well this country has a different cartel running its government, they are the one our local cartel was at war with for a while last spring, you remember?"

Wife: "Well how about the next country after that?"

Husband: "Nah, see, that country is being fought over by at least three different factions right now as we speak. Heads on sticks, kids getting shot, people getting caught in the cross fire... you see that up ahead? Thats a cartel checkpoint."

Wife: "Where the hell did all these drug lords come from anyway?"

Husband: "Oh, thats easy. Its all a ploy by the US government to destabilise the entire region, make it impossible for locals to make good use of the resources of the land around them, make it impossible for effective and strong governments to flourish here and make life good for their people."

Wife: "So... why are we going to the US in the first place?"

Husband: "Because they made North of the Mexico border, the only halfway safe place in this entire half of the planet. Anywhere else we stop, we will be killed for our damned shirts, mark my words.... Hows the little one?"

Wife: "Shes fine, asleep... we are fine... we are together, so everything is peachy".

Husband: "Alright, get down under that burlap, and keep quiet... Hopefully we can pass this and keep moving..."

Where is safe down there in South America? Its not Brazil. Its not Colombia or Guatemala. Thanks to the effectiveness of the CIA strategy of destroying any peace it can find outside its own borders, using drugs and violence in the case of South America, there is literally no place a person could take his family for them to be safe. Everywhere is run either overtly or covertly by some kind of criminal enterprise. The only safe place in EITHER of the Americas, is to be found above the Mexico/US border, something which no one South of it has any power to change whatsoever.

But America could change it. All it would take is the arrest of certain intelligence officials from the last few decades, a complete cessation of all co-operation between the intelligence organisations and the cartels, which is still an ongoing problem today, as well as an understanding at the Federal level, that it should take responsibility for the crimes it committed in the region in the fifties and ongoing until the present day, by accepting immigration from the South as joyfully as can be, thank you very much.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

www.dhs.gov...

I believe it is a violation of T and C's to suggest such actions.

link   

originally posted by: Djarums
Twitter gonna leave up that sexy blue check mark for a guy who just advocated child-rape?

Just wondering.

I hope so, they took away Farrakhans one after his Jewish meltdown.

twitter management sucks, they've been caught on camera so many times, it's become par for the course. twitter membership, by comparison, is awesome.

I see they took away DRUDGE REPORT verification too but kept Matts personal account verified.

link   
Peter Fonda has clearly lost his #. He doesn't speak for me or anyone I know or associate with and if you look at the actual tweets, he doesn't garner much support and in fact, he gets increasingly ratioed.

For those speaking menacingly about retaliation against "them" or "the Left" or whatever other dumb #: you're hardly acting any better with your own unhinged posturing.

Pull it together America. One has been actor, who speaks for nobody, tweeting a horribly bad opinion, shouldn't be your cue to threaten civil war. Take your # up with that idiot like I did:

"Jesus Christ. Delete these stupid tweets and stfu Peter. You're not helping anything with your unhinged ranting."

I mean wtf do people actually think when they're threatening civil war? In purely logistical terms, how do they imagine that civil war playing out? How do you identify who is "we" and who is "them?" Yard signs? Silly hats? Gonna fire off a few at the first driver of a car with a "COEXIST" bumper sticker?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: DBCowboy

So people showing up at ports of entry as asylum seekers are criminals?

Believe or not, some, not all, are. Surprisingly some people try to take their chances and hope that US immigration doesn’t discover their criminal history. OMG, dishonest immigrants? Say it ain’t so.

And those that “are” criminals are very likely holding the hands of a child or two they “borrowed” for their trip north. A child or two that will turn them a nice profit on the other side (unless, of course, the child(ren) are removed and protected until their identities and relationship are confirmed). Yep, really inhumane! /s

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Well what do expect of Mephistopheles?

edit on 20-6-2018 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

www.dhs.gov...

And anyone with a Twitter account should be bombarding Twitter with complaints that an account that they gave elevated status to (we all know that's true) is advocating child rape and should immediately be terminated.

I can tell you if someone on ATS posted that I'd personally terminate their account and Twitter is obviously a lot bigger than we are so more people are seeing that vile post.

That's not a political statement or free speech. Sorry.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

www.dhs.gov...

look up...

womp womp
edit on 20-6-2018 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

www.dhs.gov...

womp womp

I do not know what that means.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

www.dhs.gov...

womp womp

that's too bad....

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Like I said earlier, the left had momentum on this issue.

Remove right or wrong for a second, they (you) had momentum. It was going your way in terms of media exposure and public sentiment.

Then someone suggests raping the Presidents son.

*poof*

There goes the momentum, even if he doesn't "speak" for you, it's all about perception now.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: Lab4Us

Oh yes, because that makes perfect sense. Heres how the conversation about where to go would actually shake out, in English and without stereotypical linguistic traits, simply because I know how triggered the right get about that kind of nonsense.

Wife: "Honey, can we pull over in this country?"

Husband: "No sweety, see, you know how we packed up and left home because of the cartel owning the government? Well this country has a different cartel running its government, they are the one our local cartel was at war with for a while last spring, you remember?"

Wife: "Well how about the next country after that?"

Husband: "Nah, see, that country is being fought over by at least three different factions right now as we speak. Heads on sticks, kids getting shot, people getting caught in the cross fire... you see that up ahead? Thats a cartel checkpoint."

Wife: "Where the hell did all these drug lords come from anyway?"

Husband: "Oh, thats easy. Its all a ploy by the US government to destabilise the entire region, make it impossible for locals to make good use of the resources of the land around them, make it impossible for effective and strong governments to flourish here and make life good for their people."

Wife: "So... why are we going to the US in the first place?"

Husband: "Because they made North of the Mexico border, the only halfway safe place in this entire half of the planet. Anywhere else we stop, we will be killed for our damned shirts, mark my words.... Hows the little one?"

Wife: "Shes fine, asleep... we are fine... we are together, so everything is peachy".

Husband: "Alright, get down under that burlap, and keep quiet... Hopefully we can pass this and keep moving..."

Where is safe down there in South America? Its not Brazil. Its not Colombia or Guatemala. Thanks to the effectiveness of the CIA strategy of destroying any peace it can find outside its own borders, using drugs and violence in the case of South America, there is literally no place a person could take his family for them to be safe. Everywhere is run either overtly or covertly by some kind of criminal enterprise. The only safe place in EITHER of the Americas, is to be found above the Mexico/US border, something which no one South of it has any power to change whatsoever.

But America could change it. All it would take is the arrest of certain intelligence officials from the last few decades, a complete cessation of all co-operation between the intelligence organisations and the cartels, which is still an ongoing problem today, as well as an understanding at the Federal level, that it should take responsibility for the crimes it committed in the region in the fifties and ongoing until the present day, by accepting immigration from the South as joyfully as can be, thank you very much.

Lol. Thanks for the chuckle.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

I have been a fry cook. In house trainer for Cracker Barrel Fry Cooks as well. Started as cashier and eventually managed a barbecue restaurant, was even asked to be a no money down 1/3 equal partner of a sports bar in exchange for running it by those owners that I started out as cashier.

They may not agree with them, but quite a few have read or listened to my political musings.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   

www.dhs.gov...

womp womp

that's too bad....

No. Not really. I like to speak in complete sentences using actual words. Is that bad?

As for your edit after I responded:

look up...

Look up what?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join