It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peter Fonda Calls for People to Target the Children of ICE agents

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: Krazysh0t

only other option per the law is to release them into the general population ..... duh lol

Or lock them up together.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Thejoncrichton

Ummm...notice Ole Peters avatar...?

He sure sounds like a peace nick...flashing that peace sign...

Typical...

YouSir
edit on 20-6-2018 by YouSir because: I loves to...

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Better Idea - Find Out where Peter Fonda Lives , then Crap on his Lawn...........

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: SailorJerry

As I've brought up in a few threads, check the ongoing Ms L v. ICE case. The plaintiff was separated from her six year old child despite seeking asylum at a port of entry.

*port of entry

It takes 45 days to process the initial asylum application - until then, any asylum seeker is not granted that status until after the 45 days and the application accepted as genuine. Then there is a waiting period after that.

Also, the US government gives clear instructions on the appropriate way to request asylum - simply rocking up at a 'port of entry' is not the most effective way to be let straight in - applying beforehand is.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: UnBreakable
Keep it up libs. You’re not going to even sniff the WH for at least twelve years.

How did you gain the power to see into the future? I want it too please

With this sutuation it’s simple to see the future. Democrats have absolutely no new ideas or solutions. Their only campaign agenda is to trash Trump and his supporters. Just like Hillary’s ‘basket of deplorables’ comment, among other f ups she was responsible for, cost her the election. And libs keep doing and saying the same types of assinine things. They’kl never learn from their mistakes and thus guaranty the same future results.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Even if there is a waiting period, why do we suddenly need to separate families? Keeping families together in facilities seemed to work fine before. The problem is thanks to Sessions' zero tolerance policy even asylum seekers are being treated as criminals.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Sounds like Peter knows something about Pizzagate....I think he needs to be detained and questioned.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

I just reported him to the FBI after his theat to Barron Trump. I didn't find it funny and i dont think its a joke.

I think next is the secret service sad we allow nut cases like this lose on society. He's going to incite someone to try something stupid. He needs to be put in a room where he cant hurt others.

Remember when Scalise was shot playing baseball? Remember the vile rhetoric and hate the left was spewing then? ALSO remember how Pelosi and they all prayed and held hands and said, we need to tone the rhetoric down.?

If you can't see the Progressive wag the dog behavior being pushed by the Dems in Congress and the MSM, you are living in lala land....

How long before someone is hurt or killed this time so we can listen to empty words telling us to calm down and stop it, from the same people who orchestrated it???

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

a reply to: MetalThunder

The immigration reform of 1996 does not stipulate that families be separated. What led to this change was the zero tolerance policy enacted on April 6. This led to most adults entering the country illegally (although it is also occurring with people legally seeking asylum) to be imprisoned.

In the past when families were detained, they were detained together unless the parents were deemed unfit. The current issue stems directly from the policy change in April.

No, the only other option to to release them, which isn't an option. The law is being enforced.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Hanoi Jane’s brother. That tell you anything?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Damnd Hippies! Hold my mushrooms and the spliff for a second, I'm going to surround a school in protest. With all of my 3 bodies...

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Why is that the only other option? In the past families have been held together in processing facilities. Why is that no longer an option? Why do asylum seekers now need to be treated as criminals?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

a reply to: UnBreakable

Except that doesn't really apply in this case. We have families arriving at ports of entry seeking asylum and they're being separated and detained.

Yes because some of those arriving at ports of entry have criminal records and/or previous deportations. In these cases children are seperated just as children are taken away from legal US citizens who are jailed. Why should illegals get special treatmentt that legal US citizens aren’t afforded?
edit on 6jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Even if there is a waiting period, why do we suddenly need to separate families? Keeping families together
...on their side of the border is the most cost effective and least dangerous method of dealing with illegal border crossers, child traffickers, drug mules, MS-13 etc.

Because, you know, the USA forking out sh!t-tonnes of money to 'house or incarcerate entire families' simply costs the TAXPAYER too much.

Enter Trump - the CEO

I think that all democrat voters should be taxed at 85%, that way they can be happy that their money goes to a good cause, other yanks would prefer to have their money and let other countries take care of their own problems.

Some yanks want to give away other yanks' money to assist non-yanks - others prefer to keep their earnings for themselves.

Meh, wadda ya gonna do aye????

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: MetalThunder

I don't see anywhere in that where Bush was advocating separating children from their families.

And your not going to see any advocating for it by any one, but that doesn't mean that it wasn't the norm back then too. People seem to think that only Trump was doing this when in reality it just wasn't reported that much on in past administrations.

The funny (ie stupid) part about all this is that Trump has stated many times now that if Congress is so upset by this, then they should pass a bill that protects the boarder and the families coming across it, and he'll sign it. Though that's not going to happen since the Democrats are literally just using this issue (of their own making) to cover up the facts behind their election meddling. We can all pretend that's not what's going on, but then ask yourself;

"Why did this issue hit the fan as soon as the IG reports started to show that there are elements within the government that are trying to undermine and overthrow the sitting elected President?"

Anything to deflect from the truth seems to be the current trend behind these people. It's not like we haven't seen this type of stuff before, remember back in the Bush jr administration when it was discovered that pallets of cash were being delivered to the middle east. How many children were kidnaped and sexually abused before being killed were reported on, all the while pushing the real story of what was taking place to the wayside in favor of those "Heartstring Stories". This is no different then back then (other then it's just families being separated and not little girls being killed)

***BACK TO THE TOPIC***

Why isn't there any news coverage of Peter Fonda advocating child abductions, attacks of governmental employees, and illegally gaining information from a secure government system. I'm pretty sure that all of those constitutes sedation, but I guess we can just overlook it since Fonda is nothing short of a Hollywood shill anyways.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

If we are going to treat single illegal aliens differently than illegal aliens with children, then what the left is saying is that there should be unequal application of the law.

Plain and simple.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Once again, how does that justification apply to Ms L v. ICE? She was an asylum seeker from Congo with no criminal record and she was separated from her six year old daughter. How is that justified?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

If we are going to treat single illegal aliens differently than illegal aliens with children, then what the left is saying is that there should be unequal application of the law.

Plain and simple.

Even better...send the parents back WITH the children...that is even simpler and it will keep the family together.

Btw...people see Trump as a tough guy, mean guy, etc...

Well what about Hilary??? This is what she said in 2014? So all those who are triggered should just STFU

edit on 20-6-2018 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: WarPig1939

ya, I forgot just how many governors have called home the resources (which really isn't much from what I've seen, a few personal, a few helicopters per state..) that were sent to the border in protest to this policy. Are you sure they are gonna be willing to send them down to the border to put down any unrest that results because of this policy?

and, no this wasn't the policy before trump... which is quite evident when you look at just how big a disaster it's becomming. I mean you think if this was the policy before trump that we'd have to start tent cities to house the kids on army bases? the immigation rate is up compared to last year, but closer to normal or lower to earlier years. wouldn't we have the ability to house all these kids by now if this was the policy? wouldn't the court systems be able to handle the load a little better? would we have a tracking system and be able to match child with parent? we weren't turning accompanies minors into unaccompanited minors (which also explains their inability to adequately care for the little ones) before trump!! cheer all you like about this policy, justify it however you like... just don't complain afterwards when you find out we spent so much more money creating orphans who end up spending their lives as wards of the state!!

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Plain and simple.

This has been happening since 1997 and nary a peep from the leftist cupcakes. Now it’s a major issue, all because of the Trump hate.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join