It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peter Fonda Calls for People to Target the Children of ICE agents

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Oh look at y'all finally getting outraged at the idea of (white only, albeit) children being detained! It's a good start, you're now on your way to growing your very own heart ❤!

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Thejoncrichton

He also suggested (in all caps) that people should rip barron away from his family, ect.
sensationalist scum

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I hope they escalate I wouldn't mind knocking some teeth out at least it will shut them up

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Keep it up libs. You’re not going to even sniff the WH for at least twelve years.

+22 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: crtrvt

God you are a racist scumbag.

All ICE agents just white people? All their kids white? Racist scum.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Wow i looked he went off the deep end. He even threatened Barron Trump in his tirade.

WE SHOULD RIP BARRON TRUMP FROM HIS MOTHER’S ARMS AND PUT HIM IN A CAGE WITH PEDOPHILES AND SEE IF MOTHER WILL WILL STAND UP AGAINST THE GIANT ASSHOLE SHE IS MARRIED TO. 90 MILLION PEOPLE IN THE STREETS ON THE SAME WEEKEND IN THE COUNTRY. #
12:48 AM · Jun 20, 2018

mobile.twitter.com...

Bet me secret service will be by to talk to him. And explain to him what sedition laws are and how hes violated them.

The only thing im curious about is does he know a lot of pedophiles or is he volunteering im a bit unclear.
edit on 6/20/18 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
Keep it up libs. You’re not going to even sniff the WH for at least twelve years.

How did you gain the power to see into the future? I want it too please

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: crtrvt
Oh look at y'all finally getting outraged at the idea of (white only, albeit) children being detained! It's a good start, you're now on your way to growing your very own heart ❤!

You should try that. Here's the Progressive How To Guide:

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: crtrvt

Showing your true colors. How enriching of you to support terroristic acts to justify your stance on illegal immigration.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

I get outraged at those who target law abiding citizens. There is an easy solution to this situation. Enter the country legally at a point of entry, not illegally at the border. If I was an immigrant who did it the legal method and had to wait, I’d be pissed.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You should try that. Here's the Progressive How To Guide:

No, here is the progressive How To guide - now deleted from twitter but many screenshots were taken first.

Behold, This is America.......

Occupy Wall Street is scum

Occupy Wall Street is scum 2.0

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Except that doesn't really apply in this case. We have families arriving at ports of entry seeking asylum and they're being separated and detained.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
The left had momentum and was doing all right but they lost the argument now.

They have run off the rails.

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I just reported him to the FBI after his theat to Barron Trump. I didn't find it funny and i dont think its a joke.

I think next is the secret service sad we allow nut cases like this lose on society. He's going to incite someone to try something stupid. He needs to be put in a room where he cant hurt others.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   
If the story was truly so damning as to permanently fracture the American psyche then why did it take two months to report it? Why are they using Obama era photos and framed photos of protests instead of actual Trump era facilities?

The story being sold here is called confirmation bias, and people that I know for a fact are indeed more intelligent to fall for it are buying it hook, line and sinker. Where is the pause for fact checking? Why is there no realization and acceptance of the truth when revealed? The polarization on the division isn’t even political Left and Right but Emotion versus Logic.

Yes, separation is not a good thing. It causes anxiety stress on those unable to rationally cope with the situation. But these children have been dealing with it by leaving home, friends and extended family by migrating in addition to the physical tortures of heat, starvation and dehydration. At the very least in these centers, their physical needs are being far better met than what their parents provided. I would guess that emotional needs are being soothed by trained people as well after the gut wrenching event of separation.

Pictures that I have seen include large recreation areas with play equipment including pool tables and the sleeping areas are beds and cots versus mats on concrete with Mylar emergency blankets. A college dorm versus a Cub Scout camp in a school cafeteria sort of vibe.

Is honesty (intellectual or otherwise) so far gone from journalism that we can only accept propaganda as reality?
edit on 20-6-2018 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
Why weren't they so mad when Obama was doing this.

Obama wasn't separating children from their parents at the border.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Why would you detain the children of ICE agents? What law did they break? For that matter, why are you assuming the children of ICE agents are white? I'd wager that many (if not most) ICE agents are Latino.

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: notsure1
Why weren't they so mad when Obama was doing this.

Obama wasn't separating children from their parents at the border.

If you keep repeating the lie, maybe someone will believe it.
edit on 20-6-2018 by Thejoncrichton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: MorpheusUSA
This detention strategy on illegal aliens has been going on since 2014 under the previous administration to stop adults bringing kids into this country and being sold into sex trafficking or prostitution.

This is 100% fake news

link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

This policy goes back to the 90's. You never heard of it till the past few years because it was not enforced and catch and release was option chosen by previous POTUS's.

Following the laws put in place by Congress

Peter Fonda should be reported to Secret Service and not given privilege - Jane must be proud
edit on 6202018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
the left had momentum and was doing all right but they lost the argument now.

They have run off the rails.

Nothing about their arguments regarding this issue is all right

they have been off the rails since the moment this story seemed to appear, as if by magic, out of nowhere, on every network. They have made (news anchors and pundits alike) some of the most hyperbolic statements I have heard in a good while.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join