It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peter Fonda Calls for People to Target the Children of ICE agents

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: AutisticEvo

AutisticEvo,

I appreciate your candour.

However, as I have stated before when a member responds to me in shock and alarm, or even disappointment at something I have said of late, there is nothing new going on here. I have not changed my attitudes, my opinions, or my determinations about life and how I intend to live it. I have made this clear on several occasions:

I have ALWAYS felt the way I feel now, about the rise of the far right in any place, any concentration, and felt that the moment a mouthpiece for the same wound up in any kind of power, that they should be removed from office with the most utter prejudice possible, precisely because of what their reign costs vulnerable, easily scapegoated people. My determination has always been to go to my grave, being able to say to my ancestors with the final breath in my lungs "I did not forget".

The rules with me have always been the same. If you confront me with compassion, reason, logic, fairness, and above all a love for the species of which we are ALL a part, and an acceptance that rights come with responsibilities, then there will be no conflict, there will be no jostling, no need for harsh delivery on anyone's part. But when confronted with intolerance, propaganda, political stances that are rooted in the most violently phobic mindset possible, and a willingness to appease or accept leadership which recommends the depersonalisation of other members of my species, I will ALWAYS counter. I will ALWAYS give what I get. There can be no surrender, no acceptance of the status quo, absolutely no retreat, while people allow themselves to believe that hate politics are acceptable.

As long as these things are the order of the day, as long as I am confronted by them, wherever I am confronted by them, I will seek to counter, and if possible destroy them utterly. In the digital space, that means shining a light on the facts (which are that in America's case, its caused all the problems that has been leading immigrant people to its shores in the first place, meaning that fault and responsibility lay with America, no where else). In the realm physical, it means counter protest, and if the enemy force my hand, I will make the most effective war against them in open conflict.

This determination has been with me since I was capable of forming political opinions, and will remain with me, barring some disease in later life, until I am dead. This is not new, I have always been this way. This is entirely characteristic of me. Until the people I used to respect here return to a respectable state, until the propaganda is detested by all who dwell here again, regardless of its point of origin, until people refuse to permit Mexicans, Muslims, Jews, people of colour and people who are somehow different to the accepted norm, to be scapegoated either by their government or their fellow man without the most robust and unrelenting rebuke, I will consider myself at one or another kind of war, and those who support the movements based in phobic thinking, my mortal enemies, and where I can and how ever I can, I will counter them, and I will destroy them. Whether its arguments on this forum, or literal conflict in the streets, the determination is identical, and always has been.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   
SHOCK VALUE IS DEAD
This is an open message to all celebrities. Somewhere along the way, someone did something shocking and they got a lot of media attention for it. Nowadays every irrelevant celebrity whose career is going down the drain tries to do something shocking to revive their celebrity. We the people are sick of this. We get it, you are attention whores. You don't exist unless someone is paying attention to you. There was a time when shock value had a place. This is no longer the case. We the people are disgusted with people like Kathy Griffen, Peter Fonda, Tom Arnold, sports figures and such. Maybe some hollyweird types think that what you are doing is cool, but we the people do not. We the people love this country and all that it stands for. We want things fixed, we want corrupt politicians punished. What we don't want is you weirdos doing something offensive just to get your name in the news. This is not reviving your dead career. This is not making people say, man I have to see what going on with this new movie that Peter Fonda is coming out with. This is not making us want to know what is going on in your life. What it is doing is making us say, man I hope Peter Fonda does get blasted with a shotgun while riding his motorcycle. Or I hope Tom Arnold does get abducted by aliens, or that Kathy Griffen really is the Satan that she was called in a Seinfeld episode. This stuff you are pulling makes you a disgusting undesirable loser as far as we the people are concerned.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: DonVoigt

We the people are disgusted with people like Kathy Griffen, Peter Fonda, Tom Arnold, sports figures and such.

This is a public service announcement.

We, the people, do not approve of condescending statements like that.

Obey a nice day!

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: gort51

Oh I forgot he was a Fonda...

Not really a star chaser I watch stuff from time to time and credit is just a blank spot in memory until filled in... as per example our exchange of posts.

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join