It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peter Fonda Calls for People to Target the Children of ICE agents

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
All you people criticizing this lunatic don’t care about the kids traumatized by Trumps Nazi-style tactics.

So you don’t really care about children just your ugly politics. So knock off the FAKE outrage!

How is anyone to even take you seriously when you throw around nazi references. Their is only one reason you do that is to create a false comparison and get an emotional response. Cant have people thinking nooooooo. Problems dont get solved when you look at it through the veil of emotion. Often when we do that we make things worse far worse.

This is simply a matter of finding a way to do something where people wont sue and cause policy change. Obama didnt look very hard for a solution he just let people go in the end. Which is odd because he removed more illegals then any other president. But i guess when he was sued and lost he gave up,he only had a year to go.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Wait!

I'm a Kraut, I'll need a while to overcome that little SS freedom of speech incident first.

#ThatWasn'tEvenAThreat.WasIt?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Wait!

I'm a Kraut, I'll need a while to overcome that little SS freedom of speech incident first.

#ThatWasn'tEvenAThreat.WasIt?

I have no clue what you are going on about.

But it's probably insulting.

So this is for you!

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

It's a joke for Krauts, I guess.

Thanks!

Here's something funny for you:

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Thejoncrichton

YEP.........

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: buckwhizzle

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

I'm going to make the prediction that the SS has just visited Mr Fonda, because his tweet has now been deleted.

see for yourself, it's gone from his timeline....

It’s all fun and games until the Secret Service shows up...

Settle down you guys, it's all good now. Sheesh, you'd think he was serial.

“I tweeted something highly inappropriate and vulgar about the president and his family in response to the devastating images I was seeing on television. Like many Americans, I am very impassioned and distraught over the situation with children separated from their families at the border, but I went way too far. It was wrong and I should not have done it. I immediately regretted it and sincerely apologize to the family for what I said and any hurt my words have caused.”

He's all sowwy now, 'twas just a mishap.

(that or the Secret Service told him he's lost his twitter privs for a week if he didn't say something nice.)

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 02:37 AM
link   
"The United States has become a place where entertainers and professional athletes are mistaken for people of importance."

- Robert Heinlein

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 03:14 AM
link   

These are the true liberals,the worthless pieces of crap that will kill babies women,children to push their point,then blame others,all why trying to promote themselves as martyrs,Democrats are disgusting for supporting this,nothing good about them

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
The left keeps pushing for something they are ill equipped to handle......

I don't like any of this, but you keep asking for a fight eventually you're gonna get it....

And w these people, you start harassing people's kids you are not going to like the outcome

You're pushing a group of people who have had enough further than they want to be shoved...

What's that line? You called down the thunder?

I don’t like the dude in any way what so ever. He is a nutty person.
But when you start saying the “left” wants some type of battle then claim the are not equipped to handle it. That is how many battles have been lost in the past. And also that whack-a-doodle does not speak for me or anyone that I know that is “left”.

From those on the left saying crazy things, Peter Fonda definitely represents. Perhaps you aren't one of them anymore if you don't approve of him.
You can't be an orange when you look like a banana,

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

These are the true liberals,the worthless pieces of crap that will kill babies women,children to push their point,then blame others,all why trying to promote themselves as martyrs,Democrats are disgusting for supporting this,nothing good about them

This isnt liberal policies dont try to generalize. This is Trump hysteria. Trump winning so upset some peoples beliefs that they are now suffering from derangement.

Heres what happened in their world their was no way Hillary would have lost. They knew she would win because Donald Trump was an idiot. And no way in their world could any body think that he was the beat option.

They so believe this that after the loss they were dumbfounded and could not process the loss. So then they had to try to rationalize the loss by thinking right wing nazis are taking over the country. It is the only rational option for them. They think much like Hitler taking charge thats what is happened.

They will never admit Hillary was a bad candidate but will always believe Trump stole the election with Russias help.

Of course none of this is true and normally this derangement fades but something different happened this time there was an investigation. Meaning until this is completed they will continue to believe they were cheated of their victory.

This sense that they were cheated leads to the immense hatred of Trump and the hatred of anything he does.

No healing until after Mueller investigation ends and they are forced to accept reality

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

YES YOU DAMNED WELL DID!

You have either known, or had access to the information that would have informed you, that your government was violating every aspect of international and indeed many aspects of your own federal law, with respect to its darker operations, and you did NOTHING to stop them. You live in a country in which the second amendment is in your constitution SPECIFICALLY to ensure that no matter what the odds may be, the people always have the option of acting to prevent tyrannical action on the part of government, and yet, no action is taken.

Americans do not use their second amendment for what it is for. They moan about hunting, and bring up the very real necessity for self defence, but any time they are shown an absolute, copper bottomed reason to actually act to protect the honour of their nation from the sickness of tyranny, they retreat, they appease, they permit.

For an armed nation, for a nation of people so invested in the constitution, I am constantly dismayed by the total lack of will on the part of your armed population, to prevent the government from doing great harm to the people of the nation, the reputation of your nation, all without any actual response of any effectiveness or robustness. Mass surveillance? Nope, not a peep. Banking bailout? Tumbleweed. Allowing decades and decades of CIA interaction with cartels and terror groups, creating all the worst problems the world has today, and what do your armed citizens do? Nothing, nothing with their guns, nothing with their training, nothing and less than nothing, you do not even INCONVENIENCE yourselves to prevent these things.

You should not feel guilty for the actions taken on your behalf... if you acted to prevent them. That is an option you have as an American, that virtually no other nations citizens have, because the law demands you be free to be armed and insists that you have the tools to over throw those who do wrong, regardless of their status or office.

I would crawl over hot, crushed glass and cyanide crystals to have the right enshrined in law, to do the same. But this is Britain, and so I do not have that right, and my permission to carry the tools of dissent is practically non-existent, leave alone the legal framework necessary to support any effort to dethrone the traitors in our midst. Here I am ready to go, with nothing in my hands, and there, across the water, in the great United States of America, where it is LAW that a person or persons be equipped against the day they have to kick their government out, and there is no will, there is no understanding of the responsibility that citizen ship places upon the citizen.

Understand this:

If you continue to fail to act against that which is improper in your governance, with ALL the tools at your disposal and the disposal of your people, then you ARE responsible for what you allow to continue. Unlike residents of other nations, you DO have a responsibility to yourself and your country, by way of your being permitted by the constitution to act against the government and carry the tools to do so. Whatever you permit without acting to prevent it, you need to take some damned responsibility for.

If you do not like immigration, force your government to stop driving it, or accept the situation as is. But do not DARE try to suggest, that your citizenship gives you the right to blame immigrants for the results of the actions of your government. Their presence at your border is the responsibility of everyone who failed to stop the drivers of that immigration, and that is every single free person in the United States, every armed citizen, every politically aware citizen, from Cali to Colorado, from Boston to Birmingham, From Arizona to Alaska.

Raise your damned game.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Dude, you are full of yourself.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

Well done.

That contribution to the thread really bought something to the table. Great effort.

Try attacking the argument instead next time, noob.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 05:20 AM
link   
It's always wrong to threaten any children for any reason.

Peter Fonda should know better; it's a despicable act.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

What argument did you make besides " it's your own fault"?

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Given that you failed to address even that point, I suggest that before you bring a whole heap of attitude and no thought to the thread (because there is enough of that going around already from the peanut gallery), you actually make an effort to engage with the argument as made.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Given that you failed to address even that point, I suggest that before you bring a whole heap of attitude and no thought to the thread (because there is enough of that going around already from the peanut gallery), you actually make an effort to engage with the argument as made.

OMG . Dont you have some gay people to go hate on. Bigot.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Sorry Peter Fondle, but you can't un-ring a bell.

So what you apologized, you still thought it appropriate to write that tripe.

Own it you pedantic egotistical leftist douche bag!

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Again, feel free to engage with the discussion/debate point made, rather than floating off topic...

That is of course, assuming that you actually can offer any kind of response or counterpoint which passes muster.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: notsure1

Again, feel free to engage with the discussion/debate point made, rather than floating off topic...

That is of course, assuming that you actually can offer any kind of response or counterpoint which passes muster.

Since its the mudpit and you have no desire to speak truths ill just stick to this TRUTH.

You hate gay people. and want ti kill trump supporters.

keep sitting o that high horse.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join