It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peter Fonda Calls for People to Target the Children of ICE agents

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

And people say lefties get triggered...LOL

Nah, man just calling you out on that quote.
It wasnt in context to my post, unless you meant that being "triggered" is opposing a has-been pedo-monger.
Nice try at deflecting, better luck next time.
Try not to "call out" so many posters, you're spread too thin trying to manage all the arguments that trigger you into a posting storm every day.

If it was not your intent to tar all lefties with the same brush as that acid casualty with his criminal tweets, then you are owed an apology, and you have it sir.

What remains, though, is while a generation of Germans were compelled to account, to their shame, for their actions when the Jews were rounded up...a generation of Americans may well be forced to account for what they did as the children were being rounded up. Frog...meet pot of water.

edit on 20-6-2018 by JohnnyCanuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

You just did what you are complaining about.....

Making a reference to Germany and Jews comparing that time period to anyone who is opposed to open borders. lol

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Non American - feel free to ignore my comment

Somehow the original topic/debate on weather it is right ethically to house people in this way while seeking asylum is gettin lost in the left Vs right debacle, some comments even using the defence of "well its not as bad as what your side did/is doing"

Just because the opposition does something heinously wrong it does not make whatever your side did instantly right/better

The debate should simply be "Do we need to change our process?", if you guys agree then so be it, if you think there must be change, change it

I belive currently the "MSM/Guberment or whatever alphabet agency" is actually winning, forget fake news, they just want outrage news, sensationalism all topped with a lack of integrity, there is no longer restraint shown from any side, as shown by the comments made by the son of an actor in the OP (awful comments)

Please remember your vote is all they want, if you have been outraged you are likely to vote for whoever you choose, but you will vote, and so the circle will continue

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Seeker First!

TheNetherlands second?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
You just did what you are complaining about.....
Making a reference to Germany and Jews comparing that time period to anyone who is opposed to open borders. lol

Um...no...I'm referring to the treatment of families. I'm not citing free speech, I'm not defending that idiot Fonda. I'm referring to the fact that the demonisation of the other is the first step down a familiar slippery slope.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I hope the Secret Service takes this guy and debriefs him very thoroughly.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I'm always going to call him, "Peter Fondle" now.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I agree 100%. (mark this day that we agree, eh?)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
All you people criticizing this lunatic don’t care about the kids traumatized by Trumps Nazi-style tactics.

So you don’t really care about children just your ugly politics. So knock off the FAKE outrage!

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Why are you defending Peter Fondle?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Nazi references, all caps, and exclamation points are a great way to point out other people's fake outrage.

edit on 6 20 2018 by underpass61 because: punctuation

edit on 6 20 2018 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Why are you defending Peter Fondle?

Yeah, I’m defending the guy I just called a lunatic

Try reading somtimes

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
All you people criticizing this lunatic don’t care about the kids traumatized by Trumps Nazi-style tactics.

So you don’t really care about children just your ugly politics. So knock off the FAKE outrage!

Says the guy that apparently doesn't care about the children that were threatened by this nutcase...

Also could you explain how separating a child from adults that may or may not be the childs parents, is similar to Nazi camps?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

So you think taking steps to protect people in a country from people out side of a country trying to illegally gain access is NAZI-styled tactics? Go talk to someone that dealt with real WW2 NAZIs and think about want they say vs what you believe.

You want to talk about trauma to a kid, well how about we talk about dragging a kid that may/may not be yours through the dessert watching people get raped, beaten, left for dead, and worse. So sure a little separation to prove that the kids belong to a parent, while getting treated for injuries, dehydration, and lack of food must be very NAZI like. People and their tossing around words.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Fact is I said Peter Fonda is a sick man and so were his comments...

Sure. I never disputed that.

And you rushed in to derail the comments against him. Saying even suggesting pedophilia from a man who had a past in and around it was a poltical Low blow.

I did no such thing.

Not the comments Peter Fonda made suggesting pedofila, that wasn’t bad. But how dare I point out his left leaning ideas, the people who support him and his obvious past sympathy towards pedos, all while suggesting pedophilia..

No. My point of contention is that you called him a hero of the Left, while attaching it to the aspect of pedophilia.

That is the political low blow.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: Thejoncrichton

I'm going to make the prediction that the SS has just visited Mr Fonda, because his tweet has now been deleted.

see for yourself, it's gone from his timeline....

It’s all fun and games until the Secret Service shows up...

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Again wiht the Germans! These people werent rounded up after coming through a port of entry claiming asylum or sitting at home legally. Most tried to sneak in with a rented kid, and thats against the law.

Trump signed that EO, whats the big deal now?

What do we do with the 10,000 unaccompanied remaining in these Rec Centers?

Who the heck sent them alone? Thier parents know anything is better than Mexico I guess, that or they were trafficked or orphans for all intense purposes.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Just saw on Yahoo they printed his call for 90 million protestors... and his apology but not the detestable verbal attacks on DHS secretary, and Barron trump.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Fonda hasn't been paying attention to anything floating through all the news sources, Melania seems staunchly opposed to the separation tactic & has apparently been quite vocal in the WH about t. Being a foreigner with a sketchy work visa start over here, I'm not surprised she sees an issue.

That being said, a lot of people are missing what Fonda meant with his tweet in the first place. Putting the shoe on the other foot has been done so often on ATS that I'm finding it EXTREMELY HILARIOUS that people are now bitching about it. We've done it with same sex marriage, with gender issues, with immigration, with guns, with various laws in general, with the stupid feminist causes du jour, etc. Now it's a bad thing to say, "If so-and-so were forced to experience XYZ like others do, then they might get it!!"

Pot, meet kettle. All of you have done this route yourselves regardless of topic.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
For anyone who has a Twitter account, if you wouldn't mind tweeting

#PeterFondle

Thanks, asking for a friend.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join