It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peter Fonda Calls for People to Target the Children of ICE agents

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Boadicea
I really hope he doesn't kiss his daughter with that filthy mouth

What's the problem? He's just emulating the p**** grabber in chief. I fail to see how any Trump supporter can claim the moral high ground here since they support someone who has said FAR worse about WAY more people without any problems.

Show me once where trump said he hoped someone’s kids would be raped.... I’ll wait

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: DBCowboy

Looks like Trump is going to sign an EO to reverse his own admin's policy change. I think the needle they're trying to thread will be maintaining the Sessions-issued "zero tolerance" policy while not separating kids from their mothers.

It'll be interesting to see how this gets resolved and more to the point, the reactions to the resolutions.

link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Think about it people. Here is a guy Peter Fonda who has directed and stared in podo based movies, defended known pedo’s who skipped the country to evade charges, making threats in the last 24 hours suggesting pedophilia against the presidents kid and people are trying to defend him.

Can you show me a post from an ATS member that has defended those specific acts?

Literally just because they hate the same person trump. People are straight up looking past this mans deeds and are in the very least are complacent in condemning this man and his comments. All because it’s agaisnt the guy they all hate.

You are accusing a "pedo sympathizer" of being a hero of the Left, all because you hate the Left.

So we can add hypocrite to your credentials.

Wow ATS members have gone to a new low. Sickening.

Indeed. You are one of them.

Hand in your man card, dude. When the best argument you have is to deflect and make unfounded accusations in regards to pedophilia, you have no integrity or right to call yourself a decent man.

link   
He called for Barron to put in a cage of Pedos, Yeah hes so f# done.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

I really hope he doesn't kiss his daughter with that filthy mouth

What's the problem? He's just emulating the p**** grabber in chief. I fail to see how any Trump supporter can claim the moral high ground here since they support someone who has said FAR worse about WAY more people without any problems.

What? Name One thing Trump said that is far worse then kidnapping kids and throwing them in cages with pedos?

What a stupid ass comment.

You mean like calling all illegals rapists, murderers and bad people? Or attempting to normalize nazis by saying each side has comparable people? Or slandering a gold star family? Or slandering McCain by saying "he's dying anyways"? Or calling certain countries "#hole countries"? Or saying that 2nd amendment people should stop Clinton? Encouraging attacks on dissenters at his rallies?

You need your meds. Take a breath and read what you typed. This is all far worse than stripping the head of the DHS naked and whipping and publicly raping her?

All far worse than kidnapping the POTUS son from his mothers arms and having pedos rape him.

You have lost your mind and need to see a shrink..

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I know you're better than this, KS... and I know you're not five years old... and it's pretty darn pitiable that this is the best you've got.

But here's the obligatory response: I'm not a Trump supporter... never was... and I can make a damn good case against Trump. Further, I said at the time and I'll say now that the p**** comment was disgusting and despicable and if he actually did such then it was sexual assault. Period. I didn't make excuses for Trump and I'm not making excuses for Fonda.

So even under your arbitrary dictates, I do have the moral high ground and I can say whatever I so choose. Ha!

And none of that has a damn thing to do with the present situation, nor does Trump's bad behavior excuse Fonda's bad behavior in any way, shape or form, neither will it fix anything in any way. But it does show that you are far more concerned with cheap partisan political points (and, of course, playing foot soldier in the divide-and-conquer campaign) than the best interests of the kids. So thanks for that.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Certain posters on here who think this is A-OK and no big deal should get a visit from DHS too.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Peter Fonda is calling for children of ICE agents to be confronted/threatened/possibly harmed at their schools, and to hurt Barron Trump.

This is the sickest #hit I’ve seen yet.

People get fired from jobs for saying less. I hope he goes to jail!

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

a reply to: Krazysh0t

I know you're better than this, KS... and I know you're not five years old... and it's pretty darn pitiable that this is the best you've got.

But here's the obligatory response: I'm not a Trump supporter... never was... and I can make a damn good case against Trump. Further, I said at the time and I'll say now that the p**** comment was disgusting and despicable and if he actually did such then it was sexual assault. Period. I didn't make excuses for Trump and I'm not making excuses for Fonda.

So even under your arbitrary dictates, I do have the moral high ground and I can say whatever I so choose. Ha!

And none of that has a damn thing to do with the present situation, nor does Trump's bad behavior excuse Fonda's bad behavior in any way, shape or form, neither will it fix anything in any way. But it does show that you are far more concerned with cheap partisan political points (and, of course, playing foot soldier in the divide-and-conquer campaign) than the best interests of the kids. So thanks for that.

This comment here is interchangeable with several members posting here.

And they called trump supporters deplorable..

Fact is no one on the left rushed to condem peter Fonda’s movies who’s story lines glorified pedophilia. No one on the left condemned him for saying known pedo’s weren’t guilty of anything. And no one on the left rushed to condone him when he recently suggested the President of the United States kid shoud be given to pedo’s. Not only did they not rip this man a new one but they retweeted his comments, over and over and over again.

Like is said being complacent in this behavior is just as bad as the behavior itself. While he may not be everyone on the lefts hero, he sure isn’t their biggest villain. Hell his sick comments even went untouched at all. And all because they were against trump.

Sad

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

The member in questioned used pedophilia as a political tool to bash those he disagrees with. I find that to be a low, scummy thing to do, as such a topic is very serious and should not be take so lightly.

Then I do apologize from my heart, because I grossly misread the exchange. And I'm happy to do so, and more important I'm happy to know better. And thank you for responding. Whatever the solutions are, protecting these kids from pedophiles and other predators must be a priority... but there is also a better way than isolating traumatized kids from their parents or other known competent caretakers/guardians.

We do have to do better and I'm furious that the critters in charge have let this happen. Too little due diligence is just as catastrophic as too much due diligence, and we have to find a middle ground. But the detention issue is really just a short-term band-aid for the immediate problem. We must also find long-term solutions for the greater problem of illegal immigration so that kids aren't put in these dangerous situations to begin with.

Again, my apologies. And thanks for not being that person.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Easy Rider might need some Easy Glide soon.

Folks. It is not ok to threaten anyone online or in person. It is really f'n dumb to do it to the under age son of a sitting president.

For some reason musicians, actors and media think they can say these things with no recourse. It is time for someone to be made an example of. Madonna calling for the bombing of the WH, etc ,etc....I let is go the first few weeks. First month. They are upset. a year and a half in? Arrest these tough guys...

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill
I mean I’m really shocked for the first time how people have looked past this guy comments and what they are suggesting just because they hate the same guy.

Think about it people. Here is a guy Peter Fonda who has directed and stared in podo based movies, defended known pedo’s who skipped the country to evade charges, making threats in the last 24 hours suggesting pedophilia against the presidents kid and people are trying to defend him.

Wow ATS members have gone to a new low. Sickening.

It's crazy. And not just ATS, but everywhere. I want to believe for the most part that people are mistaking partisanship with principles.... and perhaps just not thinking it through before speaking. But I admit I am also wondering how much of this is really sick perverts frothing at their filthy mouth. Like Fonda. [ [ shudder! ] ]

But I'm also going to point out that I've seen conservatives say some pretty sick things as well... so no one's got the monopoly on vileness and vulgarity.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Muninn
a reply to: introvert

A special person like Fonda and those that agree with him or worse like those who are trying to take derail the thread?

A special person, like the member using the act of pedophilia as a political tool against those he disagrees with.

For some reason, you and a few others do not see anything wrong with that.

That is disturbing.

Pedophilia and the accusations of such are serious and should not be tossed around so willingly.

Like I said, it takes a low, chicken# sort of person to do that.

My condolences.

Fact is I said Peter Fonda is a sick man and so were his comments...

And you rushed in to derail the comments against him. Saying even suggesting pedophilia from a man who had a past in and around it was a poltical Low blow. Not the comments Peter Fonda made suggesting pedofila, that wasn’t bad. But how dare I point out his left leaning ideas, the people who support him and his obvious past sympathy towards pedos, all while suggesting pedophilia..

Give me a break

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

Peter Fonda is calling for children of ICE agents to be confronted/threatened/possibly harmed at their schools, and to hurt Barron Trump.

This is the sickest #hit I’ve seen yet.

People get fired from jobs for saying less. I hope he goes to jail!

It really is sick. Peter is saying a lot of very sick and sadistic things. Melania's office has notified the Secret Service -- and rightfully so! I think he might need more than a jail cell... but we can start there!

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   

It is the a decades of being programmed as to why we are at this impasse. Those with no morals tell those with morals and principles they have none. Hate of religion. Hate of free speech. No responsibility for actions. Everyone can be an internet star...

The first time I saw someone being attacked and NO ONE stepped in but a dozen people filmed it...I knew we were doomed.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

It is quite sad. Pathetic even.

But I've pretty much lost all patience and respect for Hollywood and celebrities in general. Not all, as individuals... but definitely collectively. The make billions glorifying violence on film and in lyrics and then claim the moral high ground on guns and violence... they make billions glorifying sexual abuse and predatory crimes, and then cry about #MeToo... they exploit every loophole in the tax code to shelter their millions and then demand others pay their fair share. And they do so in the most insulting and disrespectful and arrogance ways.

Grrrrr!

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: Thejoncrichton

Why is that the only other option? In the past families have been held together in processing facilities. Why is that no longer an option? Why do asylum seekers now need to be treated as criminals?

Because the 9th circuit court ruled that they couldn't be held at the same location. They claimed that having the kids with the parents in jail was being used as a deterrent. Do you understand that? The most liberal court in the country made this ruling.

1. Trump Created Separation Of Children From Illegal Immigrant Parents. This is plainly false. In 1997, the federal government made an agreement in a case called Flores not to keep unaccompanied illegal immigrant children in custody beyond 20 days. The settlement said nothing about accompanied illegal immigrant children – children who crossed the border with their parents. The Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals then ruled that accompanied children also could not be held in custody under the terms of the settlement. This meant that the government either had to release whole families, or that the government had to separate parents from children.

edit on 20-6-2018 by Thejoncrichton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I cannot believe some people on this board, respected members that most folks feel are fairly intelligent, are seriously defending peter fonda after the series of hate filled attacks he has launched on twitter.

NOTHINGthe president has said is worse than, lets kidnap the presidents son and lock him in a cage with pedo's, fonda is sick and either needs serious mental help or needs detox in a very bad way.

For the first time I have wished we had a tag we could put on some posters so I never have to look at their babble again, defending the kidnap and potential rape of an innocent boy because you don't like the dads politics is about as low as you can get.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Thejoncrichton

If Fonda is targeted and then killed by an extremist I would not find it odd. I also wouldnt think its entirely off the table now.

If this is what they want, just remember that some of us cant wait for YOUR hell since its our sauce.

edit on 6 20 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

It is the a decades of being programmed as to why we are at this impasse. Those with no morals tell those with morals and principles they have none. Hate of religion. Hate of free speech. No responsibility for actions. Everyone can be an internet star...

I'm afraid you're right. It's pretty darn scary to see just how successful it's been, eh? And I'm realizing just how young it starts. This may not be the best example, but it's the one that comes to mind... My sister and I were talking yesterday about the virtues of growing up when we did and being "free range" kids. When you're a free range kid, you don't get to be a snowflake! We learned there are consequences for our choices... and we learned to take our lumps. We learned which risks are worth taking and which aren't! We learned to do things for ourselves and by ourselves... and we learned to get along with others and we learned to work and play together for the greater good. We also built things and fixed things and modified things and in the process learned life skills and discovered and developed our talents. Our self-esteem and confidence was earned... and real. We knew ourselves and we could count on ourselves.

Now, we're turning our kids into helpless and clueless adults dependent on others (especially government) for their well being -- mental, emotional, spiritual and physical. It's heart breaking. And terrifying for the future of everyone.

The first time I saw someone being attacked and NO ONE stepped in but a dozen people filmed it...I knew we were doomed.

Yeah. I remember when that happened the first time for me and how my heart fell. How could people do that? Just how??? I don't get it.... except I do. We've let government replace self-sufficiency. Ugh.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join