It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peter Fonda Calls for People to Target the Children of ICE agents

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Your side is targeting kids.
No. That's not what Fonda said. But I don't think what he did say would accomplish anything. I don't support his suggestion.

Nor do I support holding babies hostage for a stupid wall.

You're right. He didn't say to target the kids.

We don't have to take the agents kids, we only need to surround their schools and scare the # out of them and worry the # out of the agents

Oh.. wait...

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
This thread is moving so fast, my apologies if this has been posted already. On the plus side:

The Office of the First Lady has notified the Secret Service after actor Peter Fonda called for kidnapping Melania and Donald Trump’s son, Barron, The Daily Caller has learned exclusively.

Office Of First Lady Calls Secret Service After Actor Peter Fonda Calls For Barron Trump To Be Kidnapped

On the fugly side, Fonda is one sick sadistic puppy:

He called for the public caging and rape of Department of Homeland Security Secretary Kristjen Nielsen in a tweet Tuesday. In the vulgar tweet, Fonda said “Kristjen Nielsen is a lying gash that should be put in a cage and poked at by passersby.” He continued, “The gash should be pilloried in Lafayette Square naked and whipped by passersby while being filmed for posterity.”

Fonda also proposed that Press Secretary Sarah Sanders three children get kidnapped and locked in a basement while calling her a sexist slur. “SS (Sarah Sanders) is a lying gash, too,” Fonda said, “And “gash” is much worse than c***. Maybe we should take her children away and deport her to Arkansas, and giving her children to Stephen Goebbels Miller for safe keeping.”

(self-censored c-word)

I really hope he doesn't kiss his daughter with that filthy mouth

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Hold your head up? Really? Ugh. It takes an ever lower chicken# of a person to ignore (and/or deny and/or excuse) pedophilia as a political tool against people you disagree with.

I've done no such thing.

Are you projecting?

And to be quite honest, I'm wondering just how many doing so are just that partisan... and how many are getting some perverted jollies at the prospect of fresh new victims... even if only in their own sick and deranged heads.

I wouldn't know. That's not something I spend time contemplating.

Why do you?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

What's the problem? He's just emulating the p**** grabber in chief. I fail to see how any Trump supporter can claim the moral high ground here since they support someone who has said FAR worse about WAY more people without any problems.
edit on 20-6-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

A special person like Fonda and those that agree with him or worse like those who are trying to take derail the thread?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

And people say lefties get triggered...LOL

Nah, man just calling you out on that quote.

It wasnt in context to my post, unless you meant that being "triggered" is opposing a has-been pedo-monger.

Nice try at deflecting, better luck next time.

Try not to "call out" so many posters, you're spread too thin trying to manage all the arguments that trigger you into a posting storm every day.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

This is what happens when emotion is substituted for logic and reason. It makes people easy to manipulate. Facts don't matter, only perception and how they feel about it.

link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

What's the problem? He's just emulating the p**** grabber in chief. I fail to see how any Trump supporter can claim the moral high ground here since they support someone who has said FAR worse about WAY more people without any problems.

Sure.

link   

originally posted by: Muninn

A special person like Fonda and those that agree with him or worse like those who are trying to take derail the thread?

A special person, like the member using the act of pedophilia as a political tool against those he disagrees with.

For some reason, you and a few others do not see anything wrong with that.

That is disturbing.

Pedophilia and the accusations of such are serious and should not be tossed around so willingly.

Like I said, it takes a low, chicken# sort of person to do that.

My condolences.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I've done no such thing.

By faulting anyone who does bring up the very real and very likely threat of pedophiles taking custody of these kids, yes, you are. In theory and in practice. And as evidenced by the fact that it has in fact and in deed happened. No either/or situation here. Protecting these kids is our absolute first and primary responsibility, especially from those who would take them under false pretenses for cruel and evil purposes.

Are you projecting?

Nope.

But you have every opportunity to explain yourself. And if I'm presuming too much, I will apologize profusely and hang my head in shame. I'm listening...

link   

Don't be so hard on yourself.

link   

What? Name One thing Trump said that is far worse then kidnapping kids and throwing them in cages with pedos?

What a stupid ass comment.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

What a moronic retarded comment.. You need serious help...

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

By faulting anyone who does bring up the very real and very likely threat of pedophiles taking custody of these kids, yes, you are. In theory and in practice. And as evidenced by the fact that it has in fact and in deed happened. No either/or situation here. Protecting these kids is our absolute first and primary responsibility, especially from those who would take them under false pretenses for cruel and evil purposes.

The member I was discussing this with said he was a "hero" of the Left. That was the point I was refuting.

I did not refute the other aspects mentioned. That was deflection on their part.

Nope. But you have every opportunity to explain yourself. And if I'm presuming too much, I will apologize profusely and hang my head in shame. I'm listening...

See above. The member in questioned used pedophilia as a political tool to bash those he disagrees with. I find that to be a low, scummy thing to do, as such a topic is very serious and should not be take so lightly.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

Don't be so hard on yourself.

And I was accused of being childish?

Funny.

Amazing how grown adults lack the basic ability to converse like an adult.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

What? Name One thing Trump said that is far worse then kidnapping kids and throwing them in cages with pedos?

You mean like calling all illegals rapists, murderers and bad people? Or attempting to normalize nazis by saying each side has comparable people? Or slandering a gold star family? Or slandering McCain by saying "he's dying anyways"? Or calling certain countries "#hole countries"? Or saying that 2nd amendment people should stop Clinton? Encouraging attacks on dissenters at his rallies?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
LOL show me that tweet that he says all illegals are rapist.
Idiotic stupid ass bs

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I mean I’m really shocked for the first time how people have looked past this guy comments and what they are suggesting just because they hate the same guy.

Think about it people. Here is a guy Peter Fonda who has directed and stared in podo based movies, defended known pedo’s who skipped the country to evade charges, making threats in the last 24 hours suggesting pedophilia against the presidents kid and people are trying to defend him.

Literally just because they hate the same person trump. People are straight up looking past this mans deeds and are in the very least are complacent in condemning this man and his comments. All because it’s agaisnt the guy they all hate.

Wow ATS members have gone to a new low. Sickening.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

You mean like calling all illegals rapists, murderers and bad people? Or attempting to normalize nazis by saying each side has comparable people? Or slandering a gold star family? Or slandering McCain by saying "he's dying anyways"? Or calling certain countries "#hole countries"? Or saying that 2nd amendment people should stop Clinton? Encouraging attacks on dissenters at his rallies?

So saying #hole is worse than raping babies? Sry far worse?

Again when did he say all illegals were rapists and murderers ? LOLOLOLOLO

You are just a ignorant person lol.
edit on 20-6-2018 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-6-2018 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
so nobody cared for the last 25 years until trump became president and the democratic party and democrats in the intelligence community were being investigated for trying to steal the election......

wowowowowowowow this 25 year old policy is a problem now!

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join