It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peter Fonda Calls for People to Target the Children of ICE agents

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
Hmmm, what do we have here? Maybe something needs to be honestly looked into beyond Snopes styled fact checking.

Anyone care to look deeper to see if this is even remotely true?

Fake News stirring up the sheeple with fake stories again. How does the FCC not revoke some of their licenses to broadcast?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Thejoncrichton

I could be wrong but that looks like a case of domestic terrorism calling for and inciting threats and potential harm to US citizens and law enforcement officers.

Another liberal poster child.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: GuidedKill

Sorry friend but I draw the line somewhere...to bad you don't

I do draw a line. In fact, I do not accuse people of being pedos or supporting pedos unless they have been found guilty of doing so.

You, on the other hand, find it ok to throw it around and accuse people of being pedo sympathizers or people such as Fonda to be a hero of the Left, specifically in regards to the act of pedophilia.

It appears my line is drawn well before yours, as I cannot bring myself to use the disgusting act/topic to beat those I politically disagree with over the head.

Shameful, disgusting and disturbing.

All because of politics. That is sick.

Hey man maybe it wasn't Peter's fault...The whole Fonda Family is really messed up.

In an interview with fellow Oscar winner Brie Larson for The Edit, the 79-year-old also said she had once lost a job because she refused her boss's sexual advances.

The star added she thought being a young actress now was "terrifying" because of female sexualisation.

"You have to get naked so much. There is even more emphasis on how you look."

Fonda said she "felt diminished" growing up because the men in her life were "victims of a [patriarchal] belief system".

She also said she had been "brought up with the disease to please".

Look like daddy and all the men in her life set her up to be a victim..Maybe because they were victims themselves.

'We were violated'

"To show you the extent to which a patriarchy takes a toll on females - I've been raped, I've been sexually abused as a child and I've been fired because I wouldn't sleep with my boss and I always thought it was my fault; that I didn't do or say the right thing.

She revealed at a benefit in 2014 that her mother, Frances Ford Seymour, was sexually abused as a child aged eight. She eventually took her own life at 42, when Fonda was 12.

Link

Her words not mine...but seems the Fonda family had some strange beliefs that led to a vile atmosphere of sexual and mental abuse.

But hey I'm only using this as a way to slight the left and their views...

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Look no further than the repeal of the Smith-Mundt act. That will explain why....

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Mel ania Trump has officially sicced the Secret Service on Peter Fonda.

Pete's gonna get a visit from the men in suits.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Her words not mine...but seems the Fonda family had some strange beliefs that led to a vile atmosphere of sexual and mental abuse.

Sure. That maybe true. That has nothing to do with the Left in general.

I know. That's my point.

That's not something you joke about or throw in the faces of others unless they have been convicted of doing such a thing.

It takes a disgusting individual to use something like pedophilia to "slight" anyone.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Looks like Trump is going to sign an EO to reverse his own admin's policy change. I think the needle they're trying to thread will be maintaining the Sessions-issued "zero tolerance" policy while not separating kids from their mothers.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Sure. That maybe true. That has nothing to do with the Left in general.

I know. That's my point.

That's not something you joke about or throw in the faces of others unless they have been convicted of doing such a thing.

It takes a disgusting individual to use something like pedophilia to "slight" anyone.

So he didn't come for a long line of sexual abuse? So his own sister didn't say they family has a history of Sexual abuse? So he didn't make a move about sexual abuse with a 13 year old? So he didn't just advocate for the Presidents Son becoming a victim of Sexual abuse??

Got it thanks for clearing that up for me.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

So he didn't come for a long line of sexual abuse? So his own sister didn't say they family has a history of Sexual abuse? So he didn't make a move about sexual abuse with a 13 year old? So he didn't just advocate for the Presidents Son becoming a victim of Sexual abuse??

I did not deny any of that.

What I deny is that it makes him a hero of the Left, or that the Left are pedo sympathizers.

Nice deflection though.

You can't deflect from your own disgusting nature.

Who are you going to accuse of being a pedo sympathizer next?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I will go to the ICE aid in an eye blink. Protection of my Americans does not stop because they have a government job.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

What I deny is that it makes him a hero of the Left, or that the Left are pedo sympathizers.

Nice deflection though.

Only the people who promote, engage or are complacent in such behaviors and or make movies glorifying that behavior....

Clear enough?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

Nice deflection though.

Only the people who promote, engage or are complacent in such behaviors and or make movies glorifying that behavior....

Clear enough?

And those you politically disagree with, right?

They obviously must be pedo sympathizers, even if they do not "promote, engage or are complacent in such behaviors".

Disgusting indeed. You will use pedophilia and such as a political tool against your opponents.

edit on 20-6-2018 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Mel ania Trump has officially sicced the Secret Service on Peter Fonda.

Pete's gonna get a visit from the men in suits.

Welp folks have been saying the first lady should get more involved.

ETA: Good lord just saw his other insane tweet... maybe he needs a pysch ward and a detox.
edit on 20-6-2018 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Nice deflection though.

Clear enough?

And those you politically disagree with, right?

They obviously must be pedo sympathizers, even if they do not "promote, engage or are complacent in such behaviors".

Disgusting indeed. You will use pedophilia and such as a political tool against your opponents.

No it just so happened this blow hard has a sketchy past and views I don't agree with....That is no fault of mine. I didn't force him to make that movie, nor did I force him to continue the family practice of mental abuse on his own sister. Peter Fonda did that. Peter Fonda is also the guy who promoted sexual assault and violence against a sitting presidents child. Not me. But hey deflect all you want from Mr. Fonda's misgivings. You won't find me all over ATS attempting to distract from his past.

Those who live in glass houses shouldn't cast the first stone. Too bad Peter's house was super clear glass and really really fragile.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

edit on 20-6-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: Double post.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Does it surprise anyone that Peter Fonda is a Roman Polanski apologist who doesn't think it's a big deal that Polanski had sex with a 13-year-old?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

No it just so happened this blow hard has a sketchy past and views I don't agree with....That is no fault of mine. I didn't force him to make that movie, nor did I force him to continue the family practice of mental abuse on his own sister. Peter Fonda did that. Peter Fonda is also the guy who promoted sexual assault and violence against a sitting presidents child. Not me. But hey deflect all you want from Mr. Fonda's misgivings. You won't find me all over ATS attempting to distract from his past.

Those who live in glass houses shouldn't cast the first stone. Too bad Peter's house was super clear glass and really really fragile.

I'm not deflecting. In fact, I've not even disputed his past. I'm disputing your comments about him being a "Leftist Hero" and you using the act of pedophilia as a political tool against those you disagree with.

By definition, you are deflecting and now projecting.

You already admitted that you are using it as a slight against the Left. That I have a problem with and am disputing that.

That's sick and disgusting that you would do such a thing, but I am not surprised.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Does it surprise anyone that Peter Fonda is a Roman Polanski apologist who doesn't think it's a big deal that Polanski had sex with a 13-year-old?

Maybe introvert.....Color him shocked!!!

Not me! birds of a feather flock together!!

edit on 20-6-2018 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

That is low. You have absolutely no shame in your game.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

That is low. You have absolutely no shame in your game.

ditto

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join