It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peter Fonda Calls for People to Target the Children of ICE agents

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: GuidedKill

Just goes to show that you will stoop to the lowest of lows, including using pedophilia, to bash your political opponents over the head.

I'm not a fan of Right Wing politics or the goobers that occupy that side of the political spectrum, but I would never throw something like that in their faces.

Guess some people have no integrity or shame.

So it wasn't a romantic comedy about a man who buys a 13 year old and falls in love with her??

You do realize purchasing a 13 year old was still illegal in 1979 when Peter Fonda directed and stared in a film making jokes about pedophilia...

IMDB

Sure, but you are using that and the pedo aspect to claim he is some sort of "Lefty Hero", trying to tie the Left in general to the act of pedophilia.

Again, that's low. That's scummy.

Sad that so many of you obsess about pedophilia and Leftists.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
The Left is calling on targeting children.

Children of US citizens who are themselves US citizens.

Time for jail for these insurrectionists.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Just curious. Are priests "leftists"?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Just curious. Are priests "leftists"?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: theantediluvian

In 3D chess babies make good pawns. Apparently.

Your side is targeting kids. Anyone your side don't like, Lefty mouthpieces will now call for targeting their kids.

How can you support the insanity?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
The Left is calling on targeting children.

Children of US citizens who are themselves US citizens.

Time for jail for these insurrectionists.

Jail for insurrection?

No due process? No constitutional rights?

Straight to jail with them!

Sounds...authoritarian.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Your side is targeting kids.
No. That's not what Fonda said. But I don't think what he did say would accomplish anything. I don't support his suggestion.

Nor do I support holding babies hostage for a stupid wall.

edit on 6/20/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Thejoncrichton

I'm going to make the prediction that the SS has just visited Mr Fonda, because his tweet has now been deleted.

see for yourself, it's gone from his timeline....

link   

Just goes to show that you will stoop to the lowest of lows, including using pedophilia, to bash your political opponents over the head.

I'm not a fan of Right Wing politics or the goobers that occupy that side of the political spectrum, but I would never throw something like that in their faces.

Guess some people have no integrity or shame.

So it wasn't a romantic comedy about a man who buys a 13 year old and falls in love with her??

You do realize purchasing a 13 year old was still illegal in 1979 when Peter Fonda directed and stared in a film making jokes about pedophilia...

IMDB

Sure, but you are using that and the pedo aspect to claim he is some sort of "Lefty Hero", trying to tie the Left in general to the act of pedophilia.

Again, that's low. That's scummy.

Soo the left hasn't been coming to his defense? The left hasn't been promoting his views? So the left and Hollyweird haven't been protecting pedo's for years? Do I really need to name the dozens of people who have been accused of pedophilia in Hollyweird and then show people still supporting them? The same people who are now say "but the children" ?

Give me a break man. If you don't know about this and condone this behavior then either you're for it or at the very least complacent about it cause those types of people serve your narrative...

Sorry friend but I draw the line somewhere...to bad you don't

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

I'm going to make the prediction that the SS has just visited Mr Fonda, because his tweet has now been deleted.

not before it was retweeted several thousand times by his supporters...

sick people out there on the left.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I don't know why you guys go ape# over what any celebrity says. Whether you like or hate what it is. There's only been one I listen to. Still do 10 years after his death.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Sorry friend but I draw the line somewhere...to bad you don't

I do draw a line. In fact, I do not accuse people of being pedos or supporting pedos unless they have been found guilty of doing so.

You, on the other hand, find it ok to throw it around and accuse people of being pedo sympathizers or people such as Fonda to be a hero of the Left, specifically in regards to the act of pedophilia.

It appears my line is drawn well before yours, as I cannot bring myself to use the disgusting act/topic to beat those I politically disagree with over the head.

Shameful, disgusting and disturbing.

All because of politics. That is sick.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Link

BREAKING: MELANIA CALLS SECRET SERVICE AFTER ACTOR THREATENS TO KIDNAP BARRON TRUMP

Trouble in tinsletown huh

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Your side is targeting kids.
No. That's not what Fonda said. But I don't think what he did say would accomplish anything. I don't support his suggestion.

Nor do I support holding babies hostage for a stupid wall.

So you are against Clinton who started the program, Bush who continued it and Obama who put kiddies in cages too?
Why is it only a problem now?
Stormy Daniels didn't work so this is it. the next best Trump attack?
Which begs the question....why was Stormy first? If the crocodile tears for kids are so disturbing why did they get a back seat to Stormy Daniels for all this time?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

not before it was retweeted several thousand times by his supporters...

sick people out there on the left.

That's why I take screenshots - I may be wrong, but I believe that if a tweet is deleted by member or twitter, it will show up as 'this tweet in unavailable' in timelines.

Either way, he's just shat on his entire career and now this will be his legacy - encouraging the pedo rape of a child.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

America . Lol

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Link

BREAKING: MELANIA CALLS SECRET SERVICE AFTER ACTOR THREATENS TO KIDNAP BARRON TRUMP

Trouble in tinsletown huh

They've gone done flipped their lids.
Went full retard, one never goes full retard.
Unless Trump Derangement Syndrome has reached a feverish pitch from suffering defeat after defeat by Trump.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Hmmm, what do we have here? Maybe something needs to be honestly looked into beyond Snopes styled fact checking.

Anyone care to look deeper to see if this is even remotely true?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Boadicea

Which has what to do with what Trump is doing now?

Hmmm... you really don't know? Of course you do. I was responding to another poster who used Obama as the "good" example... except Obama isn't a good example at all. But you know that too. You would just prefer playing deaf, dumb and blind for the children.

They didn't alter the policy to correct for the slackening of verification by HHS. Straight from the mouth of Kelly, separating children from parents was seen as a deterrent. Stephen Miller has echoed this more importantly, so has Sessions in his own mealy-mouthed way.

So what we're seeing is the continuation of craptastic policies for political purposes with no thought for who gets hurt or how or by whom... even the children. Obama went to one extreme, Trump goes to another, and we're supposed to pretend like those options are our only options and that one of them is the best option.

And it's ALL FREAKING CRAP!!!

So the answer.....is to make # even worse by yanking thousands of young children from their mothers' arms?

I didn't say that. I didn't think that. I don't believe that.

Let's get real here.

Yes. Let's.

There's a difference between a well meaning f up and a deliberately manufactured crisis spawned from bad intent...

There is also a damn big difference between holding kids in less than ideal conditions for their safety and protection, and letting anyone and everyone take those children for whatever nefarious purposes because we couldn't be arsed to ensure the adults are who they claim to be.

As a mother, I wouldn't want my kids in either position; but if I had to choose one or the other, you can bet that I would prefer Trump's detention centers where I know my kids will be protected from the elements, have a pillow to lay their heads at night, and food for their tummies over Obama's catch-release-and-fend-for-yourself policies. Perhaps more important, I would be thankful that my kids were in much safer and healthier conditions than the hellhole they came from, and the misery and suffering and abuse of traveling to the border. Can't get much more real than that.

Maybe you think it's better for a few little girls and boys to be gang-raped in eternal captivity than for many girls and boys to be restricted until their safety and security and well being can be assured. I don't.

And I've gotta add you are assuming quite a bit when you dismiss Obama's willful and deliberate endangerment of these children as "well meaning." I sure don't know that and neither do you.

... which has become the President using a situation his admin created in an attempt to extort Congress to enact Stephen Miller's agenda.

Oh dear lord... there's the echo chamber. Okay.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

It's 100% true that the image is from a staged anti-Trump protest. I've linked to it here and on twitter a number of times in the past 48hrs.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join