It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peter Fonda Calls for People to Target the Children of ICE agents

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I'm sure this will be a great idea! The left really seems to want a civil war. I don't know how else these constant escalations will end.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on Wed Jun 20 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: zb5b2a4fff.JPG contains profanity....unembedded image

edit on Wed Jun 20 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: New (old) Standards Are Being Enforced (again) For New Threads

+38 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Thejoncrichton

WTF? They have lost their minds..

Why weren't they so mad when Obama was doing this.

This law was passed by bill clinton and cheered by dems.

It was enforced by Obama and cheered by dems.

Now its still being enforced by Trump and they want to go after the children of ICE agents.

+31 more 
link   
I would say Peter is advocating terrorist attacks, at the least stalking.

+2 more 
link   

Antifa already did it...

dailycaller.com...

edit on Junam30amf0000002018-06-20T08:05:02-05:000802 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

The hilarity (or sadness) is that everything Trump is doing is simply enforcing existing policy.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I can already see this becoming a civil unrest problem very soon and the national guard being federally activated possibly. This is utterly ridiculous and dangerous.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarPig1939
I can already see this becoming a civil unrest problem very soon and the national guard being federally activated possibly. This is utterly ridiculous and dangerous.

I was thinking the same thing after reading this imbecile's tweet.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Mmmm.....Isn't there something called "Sedition Laws" in the USA.

Or is it just a free for all now?

Or is this part of the "Land of the Free, home of the Brave" (as in Indian Brave??)

+25 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
The left keeps pushing for something they are ill equipped to handle......

I don't like any of this, but you keep asking for a fight eventually you're gonna get it....

And w these people, you start harassing people's kids you are not going to like the outcome

You're pushing a group of people who have had enough further than they want to be shoved...

What's that line? You called down the thunder?

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: gort51
Mmmm.....Isn't there something called "Sedition Laws" in the USA.

Or is it just a free for all now?

Or is this part of the "Land of the Free, home of the Brave" (as in Indian Brave??)

The left seems to have free reign. They've been talking about "resistance" since Trump was elected. They have masked thugs adorned in hammer and sickle flags using violence to silence political speech they don't like. The media just yawns and continues their role as the political opposition to anyone that doesn't agree with them.

edit on 20-6-2018 by Thejoncrichton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

I don't like any of this, but you keep asking for a fight eventually you're gonna get it....

And w these people, you start harassing people's kids you are not going to like the outcome

You're pushing a group of people who have had enough further than they want to be shoved...

I don’t like the dude in any way what so ever. He is a nutty person.
But when you start saying the “left” wants some type of battle then claim the are not equipped to handle it. That is how many battles have been lost in the past. And also that whack-a-doodle does not speak for me or anyone that I know that is “left”.
edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

+26 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   
And as fast as they can be called out for using children as Human Shields they switch gears to using children as Human Targets.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

I don’t like the dude in any way what so ever. He is a nutty person.
But when you start saying the left wants some type of battle then claim the are not equipped to handle it. That is how many battle have been lost in the past. And also that whack-a-doodle does not speak for me or anyone that I know that is “left”.

He has a lot of retweets and likes.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   

I think this just about sums it up.......

(winks at the dude holding DBCowboys beer)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

So does Alex Jones. They are both just as crazy and the amount of likes just proves there are too many unstable people out there.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Good thing there is a way of reporting this stuff. Just in case

www.dhs.gov...

edit on 20-6-2018 by WarPig1939 because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

So does Alex Jones. They are both just as crazy and the amount of likes just proves there are too many unstable people out there.

last I checked Alex Jones wasnt calling for American children to be surrounded and kidnapped and thrown in cages with pedos, because their parents were doing their jobs.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
And people say Trumpites are dangerous

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
This is just getting crazy. If they have their way the US would be the next Germany. This detention strategy on illegal aliens has been going on since 2014 under the previous administration to stop adults bringing kids into this country and being sold into sex trafficking or prostitution. They only separate the kids when its clear that the parents aren't with them AKA some nasty POS has kidnapped the kid and brought them over the boarder as their kid to sell them to some other POS in the states. When caught then the story is they are seeking asylum.

You know if BHO would have come out in a press conference during his presidency and stated this I would have more respect for the man. Stopping human trafficking by detaining ppl caught illegally entering the country, the man would have looked like a damn saint. But he didn't and now all the DJT haters are trying to us this as something bad or it's cut off the elites supply of children.

Its just another bad spin on something to cause discontent. Somebody or a groups of somebodies wants the US to tear itself apart.

~Morpheus

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

iam a so called lefty and this tweet is bs. way over the top.

together we stand
divided we fall.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join