It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real problem with illegal immigration and Corey Lewandowski

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Her father is here legally. Really? So why not try to 'legally' enter the US? I think we all know why....

Even Trump's proposed changes to immigration wouldn't stop sons and daughters and wives being able to legally immigrate here.

I honestly don't know what people expect when you just waltz over the border without trying the legal ways to gain entry.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   

What I don't get is the people outraged by this overlooking the fact that children ARE indeed smuggled here for nefarious reasons, including sex trafficking.

But lets have those emotional heart strings tugged a little more so that it is even easier for children to be trafficked.

Lets put it this way, if 999/1000 kids are with there parents and 1/1000 is with a trafficker, are you ok with that 1/1000 ending up in a child-sex ring because you felt bad for the other 999?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Do people really think that the kids at the border are the ONLY ones who are trying to get there or sent there? Not evne close. How many kids are taken from their parents, paid to deliver and are killed or sold into sex trafficking? A f'n lot of them.

The problem is not our borders the problem is the governments of the countries these people are fleeing.

Read this craziness...

www.congress.gov...

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

And not for nothing, but old drama queen Zac was the VP of Media Matters!! Also part of the anti Trump war room??? Nah, no agenda with old drama queen Zac aye?

He had me in tears laughing when I saw that fake outrage last night!

He was arrested for possession of meth and they say he has recovered, but watching how twitchy he is I am wondering if he really is recovered.

Who is Zac Petkanas
edit on 20-6-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Thejoncrichton

There was no blind followship on detaining unaccompanied minors, either. Or was it? Did "they" defend this like you do?

In fact the media calls Obama's a "scandal free" administration.

In fact, that would be a blatant lie. True or not. And we all know that, so... what about your whataboutisms? Are you even able to have a decent conversation or are we talking about the lost art of argumentation by now?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join