It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real problem with illegal immigration and Corey Lewandowski

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Ok, this is a two part post about two things.

1. How the media is reacting to something that has occurred for decades
2. Why illegals do what they do

On CNN yesterday there was a discussion regarding illegal immigration. Zac Petkanas, a Democratic strategist, discussed the separation of immigrant children and parents at the United States' border with Mexico. He stated that a child with 'Downs Syndrome' was taken from her family coming across the border. A tear jerker for the left....

Now they are really going low. Not only are they using children but now HANDICAPPED children to try to pull at the heart strings and make it look worse for the current administration. During the interview, Corey Lewandowski, a former Trump aide and campaign worker said "Womp Womp" to the panelist. He went nuts. The internet went nuts. The left went nuts. Twiter went nuts....but, he was right.

Link to video

Blatant exploitation of children for media gain. Where were these people 2, 5 or 10 years ago???? Silent like their government told them to be. So instead of talking about illegal immigration the tag line online is "Lewandowski mocks migrant girl with Downs Syndrome". it is all a sham in the media to make Trump look bad and it is sickening.

Now, if you go further into the article you will see what makes me most upset....

www.theboneonline.com... 5J/

This story is about a mother with 2 kids stopped at the border entering illegally. They would be able to try to apply for asylum or simply go into the sytem right? At a cost of billions to the US tax payer. To come to America and get the correct VISA's and then apply for citizenship can take years and cost thousands of dollars. Now, read the last paragraph of the article...

According to CNN, Luis Videgaray, Mexico's foreign minister, said in a news conference earlier Tuesday that the story of the girl, who is Mexican, was "particularly painful." After reaching the border, she and her brother were placed in a different detention facility from their mother, Videgaray said. Mexican officials are pushing for the girl to be released to her father, who legally resides in Texas.

Her father is here legally. Really? So why not try to 'legally' enter the US? I think we all know why....

edit on Junam30amf0000002018-06-20T06:36:54-05:000654 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Blatant exploitation of children for media gain. Where were these people 2, 5 or 10 years ago????

You wont find me defending this crap under Obummer, but you will find Trumpets trying to justify it now.

So, where have you been back then and where are you now?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   

That video was hilarious. Watching that guy get triggered started my day off right.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Wankers are everywhere, children have always been used and abused by scum, so, same question to you...

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

That video was hilarious. Watching that guy get triggered started my day off right.

How dare you! How dare you, sir!
How dare you point out the obvious ploy to use our 'think of the children' battle cry!

I don't usually watch muppet videos, but that was worth clicking on.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   

This has not occurred for decades . Stop spreading right wing trump lies.
It has absolutly NOT been happening.
You know it and so does trump.
He lies you guys swear to it.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   
In ten years outrage will have replaced the dollar as the nations currency.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   

here is another real problem.........

Peter Henry Fonda - twitter

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

A disabled child. You got joy out of that?

I'll reserve my opinion of that.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Trying to pull at the heartstrings?
Yes. Because this action is heartless.
Humans have emotional hearts in case you haven't noticed.
It's a good way to get folks to do the right thing.
Trumps heart has no strings to pull. It's like the Grinch's heart.
Shriveled up and dead.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Whataboutisms is all you've got? Hmm. Awesome!

And what's your question?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

A disabled child. You got joy out of that?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   

It's like the Grinch's heart.
Shriveled up and dead.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Hey Mark Dice, is that you?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

No action in Flint is heartless. Chicagos murders are heartless. MIllions of homeless children in the US is heartless.

Illegals make a choice.

You are turning a blind eye to what other administrations did with illegals AND their kids. Also, saying it is a good way to get things done is horrible. Yeah, let's parade kids around we could give two #s about so we can try to win a mid-term election.

edit on Junam30amf0000002018-06-20T07:51:35-05:000735 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Yeah. These people are dangerous.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

You wont find me defending this crap under Obummer, but you will find Trumpets trying to justify it now.

Oh please. There were no protests. there was no outrage. In fact the media calls Obama's a "scandal free" administration.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Anyone who has lived in the American southwest for more than a few years knows exactly why "illegals" come north to America:

We have all the water.

Shocking, right? The torrent that once flowed down the Colorado to the delta in Mexico is now a dry trickle. Small wonder that farm workers come north to the place where the water still flows.

Think about it this way: few (if any) Mexican nationals cross the border illegally to find work in medicine or engineering. Why is that?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Justify what? Not sure I get you with that one however...

Back then, and always, I believe laws are in place for a reason. There is nothing wrong with border security. Nothing. As far as kids being separated, to be honest, it is safer for the kids and a poor decision of the parents in most cases.

Unless you look at it like this, which I think many of those parents do. They 'send' their child because it is their last hope. Ok. As a parent I can understand that. If the child is sent they are taken care of. All of the video and pictures of what is happening now are better than it was 5-10 or 15 years ago. The are not dropping off busloads of kids back to Tijuana with back packs from US detention facilities on the streets.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Solution - Build the Wall ............

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join