It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congressional Intern Yells - [SNIP] You Mr. President! - As Trump Met with Lawmakers.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

In the long run millenials arent procreating enough to keep the fiat pyramid intact. Like Europe, we will end up importing from our south to ease their population issues and improve our own.

But for now, remember that this happens because of the flores v reno decision. Any efforts by congress to legislate will have to maintain the constitutional requirement handed down.

The only reason it stopped was because Obama just released them into the US.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: Justso

If you are no fan of Trump, then the hypocrisy of people being butthurt about some foul language, used on the individual responsible for the most significant lowering of the bar, when it comes to standards of personal conduct for some considerable time, ought to be a bigger deal to you than the word that got used, or the individual who spoke it.

What happened is only possible because this President is IMPOSSIBLE to respect, precisely because of the low quality of his character and behaviour, a fact for which he is solely responsible.

He. Was. At. Work.

As an intern. Using a platform supported by tax dollars.

Do we really want to see our hallowed halls reduced to screaming expletives?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

In the long run millenials arent procreating enough to keep the fiat pyramid intact. Like Europe, we will end up importing from our south to ease their population issues and improve our own.

But for now, remember that this happens because of the flores v reno decision. Any efforts by congress to legislate will have to maintain the constitutional requirement handed down.

The only reason it stopped was because Obama just released them into the US.

Look up the Ted Cruz proposal, it facilitates that.

And thats precisely my point

People are addicted to outrage, they dont really want a solution, they want to be pissed, they want a target.

Despite the fact that we have people actively trying to remedy the issue, its getting no coverage by either side, because a solution wont allow them to continue on their warpath of self destruction
edit on 20-6-2018 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

He needs to hear this daily.
He needs to be made aware how much America can't stand his policies.
His staff only shows him positive news and provide him with nice pictures of happy babies.
He actually thinks the images on the news are faked.
What does that say about his thinking? What does it say about his abilities to lead?
Down right scary that they have to coddle him like this.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

They've lost them. They don't know what happened to almost two thousand children.
Oops. Oh well. If it was your kid tough titties. Not your kid anymore.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Oldtimer2

He needs to hear this daily.
He needs to be made aware how much America can't stand his policies.
His staff only shows him positive news and provide him with nice pictures of happy babies.
He actually thinks the images on the news are faked.
What does that say about his thinking? What does it say about his abilities to lead?
Down right scary that they have to coddle him like this.

They arent just HIS policies, other than the "no tolerance" policy, these are all old policies.

People need to educate themselves and stop letting their outrage over ride their common sense, and ability to find truth.

I didnt vote for Trump, in fact I heavily campaigned against him and for a different candidate.

But this whole media blitz against him is uneducated and media fueled BS

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I'm sorry Mr President, I do believe you're being a bit of a douch, if you don't mind my saying so.
Pip Pip Cherrio.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

They will reserve that for me.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Its not his policies. Its the standard process due to scotus ruling.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

You made your point...how many times? That you hate Trump...so much. Every issue is....you hate Trump. Anything said about policy...you hate Trump.

WE HAVE ALL HEARD YOU! You hate Trump. So when when this little Congressional weasel cursed Trump-you must have applauded. And are so proud of him.

We have all heard you. Feel better?
edit on 20-6-2018 by Justso because: (no reason given)

link   

They've lost them. They don't know what happened to almost two thousand children.
Oops. Oh well. If it was your kid tough titties. Not your kid anymore.

Another false statement, another statement that has been spoon fed by the media and then regurgitated. Ill also add that these people were detained and FAILED to be followed up on when they were suppose to be, under the Obama administration.

Do your research, they didnt "Lose" anyone, they attempted to reach out repeatedly to the sponsors of these people and the ones who took them under their wing, but they either did not respond or had moved.

Kinda hard to track down people when you put in good faith they will do as they are asked and they dont.

Please stop spreading misinformation.
edit on 20-6-2018 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

link   

Wonder how many pedophiles have applied for work at these shelters?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Of course their are fringes that act crazy. Few folks i know really like whats happening. But understand why. And support the cessation of grandstanding.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   

No that's a lie. They are being turned away. Not told to come back tomorrow.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Of course their are fringes that act crazy. Few folks i know really like whats happening. But understand why. And support the cessation of grandstanding.

The "fringes" on both sides seem to be become less fringe and more the majority anymore, and thats the part that concerns me.

I hope youre right, I hope its just the fringes, but I assume that youre an older duck like myself, and are aware of the damage and sometimes world changing events these "fringes" can do, despite how we downplay their numbers

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   

No that's a lie. They are being turned away. Not told to come back tomorrow.

and even if they are being turned away because they have no room you can blame that on the illegals flooding in taking up that room, so that these honest people seeking cant even come.

Lets think critically here.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

There's no such thing as trump derangement syndrome. Just trump derangement.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1337Kph
Such an obvious case of manufactured outrage I don't even know how they expect anyone but themselves to fall for it.

Don't want your family separated? Don't cross the border illegally. It's as simple as that.

Then why don´t the native americans start to seperate you from your children, put you in cages "that are no cages", inside of these concentratiopn camps? Or were your ancestors invited to grab that land and live there, killing and putting the owners of that land in "not camps"?

And if they come to the idea to deport you back to europe? Because of the rightwingers we will not take any refugees anymore, we have enough to do with refugees from all the wars the "U"S started and don´t need any "U"S refugees in addition to that.

Why do you superiour "U"S americans always forget that your ancestors were the first illegal migrants there?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   

I didn't say Americans are pigs. Americans are grest.
Trump is the pig. The details matter baby doll.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   

He doesn't deserve respect. You earn respect it's not simply handed to you just because of a title.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join