It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congressional Intern Yells - [SNIP] You Mr. President! - As Trump Met with Lawmakers.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: DexterRiley

It's 3D chess to get his stupid wall.
Guess who the pawns are.

It feels more like a John Gotti racket.

-dex

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Hope they fired the idiot,the new milleniums,how ignorant can you get,but from what I've seen this is about as assnine as you can get,wimpy liberals

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

No it wasnt a policy change it was an executive decision that obama made to change the law. He decided not to enforce arresting them as law required.

The reason he chose not to arrest them is he had no where to send them the judges made him close the detention centers which could accommodate families. And told him child arrest was illegal and they had to be turned over to DHS for placement with family in the US or their country of origin. They have 20 days to figure out where to send these kids.

As for processing depends on the number of people they have to process can be anywhere from a couple of hours to 3 days. But at the 72 hr mark they are required to either place them under arrest or release them.

I thought you would be smart enough to figure out there is only 2 options. And lets be honest if released how many do you think will actually show back up on their court date. I know if i were illegal i wouldnt because 80 percent of the people are sent home. Your odds arent good an immigration judge will let you stay.

PS wanted to add this after 20 days if they cant find a family member to take the child they have to move them into foster care. And they will be placed with a foster family until they can find someone to take responsibility of the child. My aunt actually does this she currently is taking care of 5 foster kids. And is about to adopt a girl because shes 9 and been with them for almost 2 years unable to find her family.
edit on 6/20/18 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 03:57 AM
link   
At least he was polite and called him Mr. President LOL maybe he was British?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
At least he was polite and called him Mr. President LOL maybe he was British?

If he was British he would have apologized first.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Nice to see someone still has a sense of humor around here
I thought I was going to be attacked for being....bigoted towards polite British people. LOL

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

Nah we ambush with tubas.

m.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 04:41 AM
link   

A NEW HASHTAG COOL.

#U TRUMP!
Hey I'm not faking my outraged.
Maybe you're faking your support?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Wildmanimal

Unfathomable.
There obviously is no depth he won't dive to so....good word.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I read that actually separatng the children from the adults was to protect the children with trafficking children being a concern. Up to 20% of the children are being used by the immigrant adults. DNA testing was being considered.

Let's face it. Ths USA cannot handle the huge numbers at the Mexican border and most of those attempting to get in arn't Mexicans. Also, dont forget all the criminals trying to infiltrate the US because of all of the stuff we have to steal, women to rape and people to kill.

Just where do we win? Current policies do not work. Perhaps the process MUST begin in their country of origin. Stop this backlog from Mexico-who, by the way let them into their country to get to ours. They should be the ones doing the processing before we ever get involved-that will stop the long prilgrimmage to our border. And certainly slow down this process and thereby we won't need to separaate "families."
edit on 20-6-2018 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: 1337Kph

Do you know that they are being turned away at the border crossings?
Oh yeah they're being told to go away, we have no room.
So then how are they supposed to cross legally?
It's U.S. And international law that if someone asks for asylum they are taken in and their story listened to.

You guys will support ANYTHING that PIG does. ANYTHING...
You're all his slaves. And he has no compassion so how do you believe he cares about you? Or America. He doesn't give a flying # about you.
Unless you're rich and can make him richer.
edit on 6202018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 04:52 AM
link   
It's all about the color of your skin.
It always has been with the racist biggot pig.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Awwww!

Are all the people who complain about the political correctness of others, and people not saying what they mean, all of a sudden butthurt because one mealy mouthed, ill mannered, impolite piece of scrotal flesh got an f-bomb launched at him?

Isn't that sweet! Blessed little cherubs all of you.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: 1337Kph

Do you know that they are being turned away at the border crossings?
Oh yeah they're being told to go away, we have no room.
So then how are they supposed to cross legally?
It's U.S. And international law that if someone asks for asylum they are taken in and their story listened to.

You guys will support ANYTHING that PIG does. ANYTHING...
You're all his slaves. And he has no compassion so how do you believe he cares about you? Or America. He doesn't give a flying # about you.
Unless you're rich and can make him richer.

Be honest they are turned away and told to come back the next day. Only so many per day can be processed. Only solution their is spend more money on border so they can hire more agents.

But this isn't any different then going to the DMV and at closing time they tell you to return tomorrow. Governments agencies can only process so many people in one day.

I hate how people are being told lies and want to put all logic out the window because of politics. I know its the children what about the millions in the US that can't find enough to eat growing up in poverty. Can't afford clothes 3 meals a day. There is thousands of kids living on the streets begging for food. But that isn't a political issue you can attack the other side with. People are really starting to disgust me with all the hypocrisy we are seeing on a daily basis.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
It's all about the color of your skin.
It always has been with the racist biggot pig.

Now now... do you honestly believe that ?

Another with Trump derangement syndrome. You can tell by the language used.

Trump is not racist , nor a pig. He may have his personality flaws, but I honestly see him as a president who is trying to do the best for his country.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Uh, it's common sense to be turned away-and that doesn't make Americans pigs. The pigs are the countries they are running away from and endangering their childrens' lives. Please, try to see beyond your emotions. International law is a joke-everyone knows it-do you think any other country is concerned about this issue-and if they have look at Germany-Merkel destroyed her country-is that what you want?

Personally, can't stand Trump. Can't stand the immigration polcies. He didn't make them and he can't change them by himself. You are buying into the MSM CNN propaganda. It's sad any time a child has to endure separation but it also happens to tons of US kids and who's crying for them?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

That's just pure hate on your part. I can't stand Trump but that young weasel oviously does not belong serving our country if he can't show deference and respect to the head of our country. He'll serve himself better by joining a leftist group and protesting OUTSIDE the governmnt bulding he vowed to serve.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

That shoe-throwing incident was a nothing-burger compared to what butt-hurt Dims want to do to Trump.

How impressive were the dodging skills on Bush though?
I didnt like the bloke and thought he was an imbecile but he had some moves, dude was like a freakin ninja!!!

I just spilled coffee all over my keyboard...

Thanks!

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 05:27 AM
link   
The Trump Derangement Syndrome is reaching critical mass. These elected officials and public servants care more about illegal immigrants than their own American citizens.

Willing to have open borders for illegals, MS-13, cartel gangs an d possible overseas terrorists to freely cross the border because of the opposition to Trump.

You see where some of these politicians loyalties lay. Giving those illegals free healthcare, room and board, food, and a free education and have them all vote democrat/left. All for the "children".

edit on 20-6-2018 by WarPig1939 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I know its the children what about the millions in the US that can't find enough to eat growing up in poverty. Can't afford clothes 3 meals a day. There is thousands of kids living on the streets begging for food.

There is a broad safety net for those most vulnerable in our society. There are non-governmental agencies, private non-profits, and government entitlements to feed, clothe, house, and educate these children. There are entire government agencies devoted to improving the lives of our children. If you have examples of where we can find these vast hordes of naked and starving beggar children, please let us know. I'm sure there are members here who would take the lead in contacting the appropriate authorities to make sure these kids are properly care for.

And to think that some states are so protective of their children, they have made premature pregnancy termination illegal in all but the most dire of circumstances. I would think those states, who value the lives of unborn children so highly, would be the most adamant about protecting these children from potentially permanent emotional injury.

-dex

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join