It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congressional Intern Yells - [SNIP] You Mr. President! - As Trump Met with Lawmakers.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Sheye

In the real world people use the F bomb as punctuation.
But this site never did represent the real world anyway.

You flicking your ponytail around like some my little pony, doesn't equate to the real world.

In the real world, you act like this, you get fired. Maybe if you're flipping burgers or serving coffee you can expect a good gordon ramsey, but not if you're wearing a suit.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Personally, if he were my intern, he'd be unemployed as it reflects poorly not only on him, but on me, as well.

He will be. Unemployed that is.

But I'm not sure he was necessarily "employed" at all.
mic.com... f
edit on 6/21/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: WarPig1939

MadCow is as bad as Geraldo Rivera when it comes to emotional hysteria. I've never watched her, but Geraldo was a total embarrassment last night. You'd think that the crying kids were sentenced to never see mom/dad again, the way Rivera was yelling at a level-headed analyst on Hannity Tuesday night.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Like when Trump says tacky things about people who he feels has insulted him. What does he think is going to happen - that these people will now all of a sudden apologize and praise him after he insults them?

Lucky for Trump, he is never really held accountable for the rude and tacky things he says.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

You can't tell a tomato that it is a tomato if it thinks it's an egg plant.

No amount of repeating the facts has any effect on who you replied to. They've developed an immunity to truth, and instead paint everything with their own colour, in order to argue that the paint peels.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

You just trolled your own tbread.
Back on your own topic.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

I "troll" for salmon in Lake Michigan from time to time. But I"m not sure how that word applies to the post you reference.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

True enough.

The way I look at it, he was working there, hence employed. Though I didn't know that it varies so wildly...thanks for that info.

I thought about, when I was young and stupid, trying to intern for Sen. Brock Adams back in the early 90's. Fortunately, I had an attack of the smarts and decided against. Went fishing, instead...learned a lot more.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   

a reply to: Sheye

There's no such thing as trump derangement syndrome. Just trump derangement.

The first symptom of TDS is screaming how there is no TDS while you ignore reality.

We really should quarantine the affected.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Perhaps you should have thought about that, before normalising the sort of low brow, guttermindedness that Mr Trump induces in everything he has ever touched?

Like what?

You're all so good at reminding us of all these terrible things, but when pushed for facts, they really don't add up to your hysteria. And that's just the snippets that are not outright lies and fake news.

Pony up. And be fair, ensure that what you bring to the table is in fact something Trump has done, and not something he was lumbered with from previous, pious, presidents.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Trumps behavior has nothing to do with this kids behavior. Unless he's Pavlov's dog, or something? Drool on command--or, in this case, curse.

Everything, seemingly, comes back to Trump with you, doesn't it? This stupid child screwed up. Now he gets to deal with the consequences of it. Poor baby. Maybe he shoulda thought first, cursed out the President later. Hmm?

As for Trumps behavior? I don't like it. ...and it will color my decision whether to vote for him or not. Since I didn't the first time round, it's unlikely I will the second.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Kids these days... it's all fun and games, till you realise it's an adult world.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Kid's forebrains are not fully developed. Their impulse control is near the level of that of the president.

I say the same words he said (in my head) quite frequently. Pretty much everytime I hear him spout nonsense. Which is very often.

edit on 6/21/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Here's another Government employee who is RIPE for dismissal.

One of the activists who chased Homeland Security Kirstjen Nielsen out of a Mexican restaurant Tuesday night over the Trump administration’s immigration policies is an employee of the Department of Justice.

One of those participants, Allison Hrabar, actually works for the Trump administration — as a paralegal in the DOJ.

“Kirstjen Nielsen, you’re a villain, locking up immigrant children,” activists can be heard saying in a video.

Source: truepundit.com...

HEY..Check out the photo here: theconservativetreehouse.com... ithin-the-doj/

Allison Hrabar looks like the typical butt-hurt snowflake we've seen over and over again, since Hillary's defeat!

edit on 6/21/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: SummerRain

Meh, that's probably not a good example.

Fairly obvious that that particular child has some, shall we say, serious issues. I did notice that You tube has it blocked for community standards...

[rant]When did community standards become a thing for You tube...? Considering some of the nasty crap they allow, this is, while disturbing, isn't even close to the worst. [/rant]

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

she's on her time, she's on her dime. I see no issue with that, other than assholes harassing people in public.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

That's because you and I both have our inside voices. We're pretty much free to say whatever pops into our heads, because we have a filter.

Too many don't.

I've heard, too many times to count, people pop off when it would have been much better to keep one's pie hole shut. I'm just voicing my opinion is usually the excuse--my response is usually something along the lines of "No, you're being rude." There's a time and a place for all things. Cursing out the President? I can't think of a time where that'd be appropriate.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Yep. She's on her own dime...not that her employer shouldn't call her on it. As it reflects rather poorly on them...

Rude is now a thing to admire, apparently.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: SummerRain

What that man has said and done are all matters of record, all of them well publicised.

All I am saying is, that anyone OTHER than Trump being insulted like this, would have a complaint to make. Trump, however, is a source of foul temper, manners unbefitting a person of status, who uses vile language to brag about vile behaviors. The man is morally degenerate. I do not need to post proof of it, because its already well documented and universally known, its just some people *looks at you intently* have an inability to recognise the proof they are shown, as a result of their particular biases and so on.

His being morally degenerate in some fundamental ways, particularly relating to his manners, means that he literally cannot call anyone out for using the F-word. He has said and done faaaar worse himself.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Kid's forebrains are not fully developed. Their impulse control is near the level of that of the president.

I say the same words he said (in my head) quite frequently. Pretty much everytime I hear him spout nonsense. Which is very often.

Funny I do the same thing when I see a picture of John Lithgow anymore.

Wonder where I developed that trait...

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
6.26.2018 UPDATE

Caitlin Marriott should have been punished with a visit to Bill Clinton's bimbo chamber.

The woman who yelled obscenities at President Trump last week in the Capitol Rotunda has been named by Fox News as an intern for Democratic Sen. Maggie Hassan of New Hampshire.

According to Fox News, citing unnamed sources, the intern’s name is Caitlin Marriott and she is 21.

Ms. Hassan’s office confirmed to Fox News that it was her intern that shouted at Mr. Trump, but did not name the intern.

“We are aware of the situation and have taken disciplinary action, including a one-week suspension and revoking her Congressional intern ID badge (thereby restricting her access to the Capitol), in response to her breach of office policies regarding respectful and appropriate conduct. We also facilitated contact with Capitol Police,” Hassan spokesman Aaron Jacobs told Fox.
Source: www.washingtontimes.com...

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join