It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congressional Intern Yells - [SNIP] You Mr. President! - As Trump Met with Lawmakers.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   
June 20, 2018

These protests are going way over the top! It may be FAKE anger and compassion. Like Dimocrats were with the DACA issue, earlier this year.

Tonight, even a young Congressional Intern became a basket case.

Tensions over illegal immigration and family separations at the border boiled over on Capitol Hill Tuesday night, as President Trump was met with profanity and heckling, blue-faced Democrats on his way to a meeting with House Republicans.

First, as President Trump's entourage made its way to House Speaker Paul Ryan's office, a congressional intern yelled, "Mr. President, F--k you!" across the Capitol Rotunda.
More at: www.foxnews.com...

They are more angry over non-U.S. children being temporarily separated from their law-breaking parents, than they are over mass school shootings of U.S. children, and the thousands of U.S. parents who are separated from their children when sentenced to jail for breaking laws.

I hope the Congressional Intern will be able to get a job elsewhere. There's no way he/she would put THE TRUTH for being fired, on their resume. But come to think of it, if the cursing intern worked for one of the "Impeach Trump" Congressmen, he/she might get a medal, instead of being terminated.

-CareWeMust
edit on 6/20/2018 by carewemust because: Hope this new title is more appropriate for ATS.

Mod Note: Do not edit moderator edits!
edit on 20/6/2018 by Gemwolf because: Mod Edit: Removed censor circumvention

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah ,yeah,yeah,
but what about global warming
and stormy, and the Russkies?

Nothing but Hate speech
and unfathomable anger.
Cancerous nastiness.

Me, I always tell the truth,
even when I lie. www.youtube.com...

S&F

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 12:53 AM
link   

You'd think Trump blew up Libya & Syria or something.

Oh wait that was Bush.

I mean Obama & Hilary.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Double tap on the way out of starbucks.

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Such an obvious case of manufactured outrage I don't even know how they expect anyone but themselves to fall for it.

Don't want your family separated? Don't cross the border illegally. It's as simple as that.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Wildmanimal

Hate-filled Democrats see their "Blue Wave" slowly turning red and are desperately using any "cause" they can find to revert it back to Blue.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:15 AM
link   

The alarming point is that YOU are not upset, you are quite happy with 2000 and more children crying constantly RIGHT NOW, CRYING, in secret detainment camps in Texas. And US children don't go to Jail. Teenagers go to juvenile detention, but children? Where is the JAIL for US children?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

That shoe-throwing incident was a nothing-burger compared to what butt-hurt Dims want to do to Trump.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   
He's going to have a nice summer vacation.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   

I think it will be worse for them
than that.

Disgraceful.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1337Kph
Such an obvious case of manufactured outrage I don't even know how they expect anyone but themselves to fall for it.

Don't want your family separated? Don't cross the border illegally. It's as simple as that.

Thankfully we live in an age where the warning "Don't come to the U.S. illegally!", is rapidly propogating outward. CNN is a huge (unintentional) help in that regard, since that network is broadcast in almost every country south of the border.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:22 AM
link   

They are more angry over non-U.S. children being temporarily separated from their law-breaking parents, than they are over mass school shootings of U.S. children, and the thousands of U.S. parents who are separated from their children when sentenced to jail for breaking laws.

I dont actually think theyre angry, I think its just a conduit for them to express theyre MSM induced rage and hate, if they genuinely cared about the poor kiddies they would have cared when it was happening before Trump.

But the fukn nerve on that kid, can you imagine anywhere, ANYWHERE else where you could intern and scream at one of the higher up to get F****d?
The level of entitlement that TDS brings on in people is really scary

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

That shoe-throwing incident was a nothing-burger compared to what butt-hurt Dims want to do to Trump.

How impressive were the dodging skills on Bush though?
I didnt like the bloke and thought he was an imbecile but he had some moves, dude was like a freakin ninja!!!

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: game over man

I just saw a tour of the detainment centers on TV. Nice medical facilities, playgrounds, indoor children entertainment areas, etc.. They looked cleaner and safer than many of the apartment complexes and schools here in Chicago.

The children looked concerned and frightened, but they won't be separated for a long time, like U.S. kids are, when their parent(s) are jailed for breaking the law. In that regard, the children of illegal immigrants have it better than U.S. kids who are forcefully separated from their mom/dad.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

You should take him out on one of your "Alabama Flyfishing" (catfish noodling) expeditions. You've got the security clearance dontchas?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

In Haiti.
Second Line.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wildmanimal

I think it will be worse for them
than that.

Disgraceful.

You're right. If Democrats don't pick up any House/Senate seats in November, after 8 years of LOSING, there's no telling how these already unbalanced souls will react.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:36 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

I find it totally crazy that a Congressional Intern would behave like that! To be an intern, they have to exhibit high levels of integrity, intelligence, and a good understanding of how important the President of the U.S. is on the world's stage. Regardless of who occupies that office, the President is SUPPOSED to be respected. I even saluted Obama when passed by in a Parade, even though he was pissing me off at the time, with ObamaCare.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:37 AM
link   

To be an intern, they have to exhibit high levels of integrity, intelligence, and a good understanding of how important the President of the U.S. is on the world's stage.

Yeah. And to be a White House staffer, cabinet member, or a trusted friend of the president you have to do ... what? Lie, cheat?

The kid exhibited bad manners. I can't argue with his thinking.

edit on 6/20/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join