It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#UseYourKidAsAnHumanShield

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I'm saying youre just like everyone else.

To me that pic you posted in the op shows a lady holding her kid. To you it's a human shield
Make of it what you will

There is a "Thematic Apperception Test" , (the TAT) which is a projective psychological test. Practitioners of the so-called "test" assert that subjects' responses, in the narratives they make up about ambiguous pictures of people, reveal their underlying motives, concerns, and the way they see the social world.

I too see a concerned woman holding her little boy.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

The people who keep compelling them

Full stop right there. Nobody needs to compell anyone in order to have them flee from their home country. WTF?

they'd be putting their efforts into sealing that border to stop the drug cartel flow / shutting down the War on Drugs / Wars of Drugs. Instead it all goes into the Moral Emotional Wedge Issue BS

They need their sponsors and thus wont do much against the cartel corruption, that's a no-brainer for me. The whole media circus needs emotionalized crap for the clicks and quotes, just hop over to Foxy News in case of doubt...

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

I'm saying youre just like everyone else.

To me that pic you posted in the op shows a lady holding her kid. To you it's a human shield
Make of it what you will

Although the images I used were "low hanging fruit" (images in the sites I visited that fit the mould), read the effing caption: Instead of get held in detention she got Caught & Released.

ALL these people that heard they can get thru easier if bring child and do so for that purpose are by defnition using them as Human Shields. This isnt a matter of interpretation. Its FACT.

But go ahead and split hairs over the 'lazy' images I used and whisk on by the whole point and pat yourself on the back for being above my "same as everyone else" piece.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Full stop right there. Nobody needs to compell anyone in order to have them flee from their home country. WTF?

Nonsense.

In one scenario a people could know that to attempt to go somewhere wouldnt be worth the peril. YOu guys call that one "conservative" (typical of binary logic BS but whatever).

Then there's this other one, where a picture is painted with rainbow colors and broadcast across the world by media and citizenry, that if they come have it wont be easy getting in, perhaps, but once they do it'll be just peaches and cream. THE PROMISED LAND. Then "human rights" (Progressive Agenda) operatives AHEM activists literally set about organizing directed marketing campaigns, "caravans" and likewise logistical whatevers. And then when every potential move to try and make it unfeasible / uncomfortable for them is held up in come the media operatives activists to scream bloody hypocritical murder, which is just more fuel on the fire to the tune of the "dinner bell" being broadcast via networked propaganda speaker trucks.

The cartels WANT the liberal noise machine, they NEED the open status AND the massive back & forth flows of these migrants to operate.

And it gives the "right" their excuse to wage the War On Drugs, keeps the whole everything well oiled to make the global Wars Of Drugs to supply the chain and etc fully operational. Which keeps the Police State active, which bombs out the inner cities, and has the Police themselves all jumpy and more minorities getting shot.

Although Trump is WRONG thus far in the domestic War on Drugs methods, he has been correct in getting aggressive about that border and in bombing the dope factories in Afghanistan (for the first time any POTUS in history).

Where are the "liberal" "humanitarians"??? War on Drugs: we dont like it but we're more worried about demagoging guns & immigration; Border: Trump is literally Hitler; Afghanistan drug factories getting bombed: Trump is literally Hitler so we dont care...

Wake The F Up People.

edit on 20-6-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

How cynical.

Surely you can't be implying they don't really care about the children ...

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

You miss the forest for the trees. Democrats love them poor illegals for the votes. Republicans love them poor illegals for the big business votes/donations. Neither side has any interest in border control.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

The same ones who would send their kids ahead alone through all of Mexico counting on chain migration to get them brought in *if* little Paco survived the trip.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Those laws require a person to present themselves at a legal port of entry, not sneak over the border illegally in the middle of the desert.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Do they send them alone?
From what I've been reading they are seperated from their parents then secured in holding camps. Seems a bit mean to me.
The UK has family detention centre's and after processing they get deported. Why does the US not do that?
Seems odd to me.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Surely you can't have already forgotten the flood of unaccompanied minors who came across during the previous administration? That was what I was referencing. Many were sent up from Central America across Mexico alone because the parents hoped to exploit immigration laws and get brought through later. Mexico was happy to aid and abet too.

And we cannot do it to the children because their homes are crapholes ... just like we can't separate them from their patents. It's an excuse for open borders. Nothing else.
edit on 20-6-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join