It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chanting activists confront DHS secretary during dinner

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Brings the phrase 'This is why we can't have nice things' to mind.

Wow.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: crtrvt
I wonder how many times her food was spit in before it made it's way out of the kitchen to her. Hopefully many.

The RNC is sending you a "thank you" letter.

Your comment is worth 300,000 (R) votes.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

When you cannot argue rationally, resort to name calling and spitting in someone's food, then you've lost the argument.

I was hoping for a thread like this.

I've spent the last 2 days trading hyperbolic barbs with those who have called me and others "evil" and "Nazi" because we aren't for open borders.

The ones who support "decriminalizing illegals" can only argue from an emotional viewpoint.

"It's for the children"

Or they've even gone to pulling quotes from the bible.

They've lost the argument. But the media plays it like WWIII with zombies and a nip slip from Shakira!

It's irrational, emotional, hysterical.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Irony is: she went to a Mexican Restaurant

The msm is going to be all over that one. lol

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   

And an Intern yelled "Phuck You Mr. President" as he left the meeting with lawmakers tonight.

www.foxnews.com...

THIS is how you get tough things accomplished. Move everyone out of their comfort zones. If it was Obama, he'd still be basking in the glory of North Korea success. But Trump moves forward, not thinking about dwelling in the limelight.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   

I wonder how many times her food was spit in before it made it's way out of the kitchen to her. Hopefully many.

You guys really are losing your freaking minds.

Look how tolerant the left is, how inclusive and willing to hear other ideas, or work together.

Pshhhh

This is why youre going to lose another election.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

This is why the left won't see a democrat as the potus for a long time.

Grow up kid.

Sure dude, cause all those from the right on here last week calling for the people on the left in Berkeley to kill themselves because they talked about over-population were really acting like adults. Now you're offended by talk of spitting? I mean look how the right talks about people on the left here every, single, day. Gimme a break. Y'all are painful in your hypocrisy.

The wimpiness of the right has really gone into overdrive. Besides, you all elected a president that talks like a spiteful 4th grader... and you love it about him.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Sadly young people today have learned no respect. You can disagree with someone buy you dont have to be disrespectful. Im sure if they were eating dinner they wouldnt like it if i came in chanting yes borders,yes walls, all illegals go home.

Ah eventually they will grow up

One of my old faves.....fits nicely here.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

Awe, you poor thing.

🌮 Here you go, I promise there is no spit in it.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   
This group is admittedly disturbing the peace. “If kids don’t eat in peace, you don’t eat in peace.” So much for peaceful protesting...

Here’s something I don’t understand: Why are the people who think or “know” Trump is so hateful and inept calling on HIM to be the one to fix the problem?

I thought people didn’t like it when he said something like, “I, and I alone can fix this.”

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Imagine how you're gonna feel in 2024 when Ivanka takes the reigns as first female POTUS and you will have to endure another 8 years of #winning because the only other alternative is Spitty Mcgreenscreen.

As a recruitment tool for Trump votes, you're on fire.

(post by burgerbuddy removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

This has escalated quite a bit from spitting in some ladies lunch.

(post by crtrvt removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Imagine how you're gonna feel in 2024 when Ivanka takes the reigns as first female POTUS and you will have to endure another 8 years of #winning because the only other alternative is Spitty Mcgreenscreen.

I would leave my family to come back and fight these idiots when it kicks off.

I'd have to kill half my friends but they might get me first.

the tree needs to be fed with blood.

It doesn't care whose blood,, it's thirsty.

It's over due.

Maybe then the children problem will be sorted.

If there are any survivors.

Get help, dude.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

I would leave my family to come back and fight these idiots when it kicks off.

I'd have to kill half my friends but they might get me first.

the tree needs to be fed with blood.

It doesn't care whose blood,, it's thirsty.

It's over due.

Maybe then the children problem will be sorted.

If there are any survivors.

Get help, dude.

Says the person who is all for spitting in food.
🙄

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

originally posted by: Muninn

This is why the left won't see a democrat as the potus for a long time.

Grow up kid.

Sure dude, cause all those from the right on here last week calling for the people on the left in Berkeley to kill themselves because they talked about over-population were really acting like adults. Now you're offended by talk of spitting? I mean look how the right talks about people on the left here every, single, day. Gimme a break. Y'all are painful in your hypocrisy.

The wimpiness of the right has really gone into overdrive. Besides, you all elected a president that talks like a spiteful 4th grader... and you love it about him.

Go and spit in Singapore. See what happens.

I hear they are bringing back caning.

No old lady swinging that 6 ft bamboo stalk across your back in the town square, Quasimodo.

lololol!!

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Doesn't surprise me Progs would support people spitting in others food...

Absolutely no morals . And they dont mind showing it right here on ATS.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 04:53 AM
link   

God, i hope not. She is a new york socialite democrat.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
How classy. Is there no low these people won't stoop to?

No.
There is no low enough for these people.
Old lows will be met with new lows.

Nothing is lower than the behavior of the Trumpers. TENDER AGE infant prisons. The Trump regime makes the Nazis look like humanitarians.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join