It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Search Function Disabled?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I've clicked on the green magnifying glass many times. The box that shows up is filled in with gray & does not allow me to type in my subject or anything. There is also NO button to click to start the search.

I'm using Win 8.1 & an HP laptop.

The EU Article 13 will kill any links or copyrighted images -- that includes archived material.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AuranVector

Works fine for me, though you have to have X-ray vision to see the search results. They're hidden behind a mostly opaque white haze.

If you have an ad or pop-up blocker installed, you should whitelist ATS. That helps with navigation, and maybe your problem too. Security settings that are too restrictive can cause problems too.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Use GOOGLE/Question or thread title/ATS.... Its faster and many of us use it, not here.... Search function has been wonky here for years... Staff is aware.

Mod showed me that yrs back.... Too many devices, settings, isp's, page loaders, open windows etc etc etc..that hundreds of 1,000's of us are using.

Just ask GOOGLE/-----------/ATS... and everything archived will show up there.

MS

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yes I get that. I have to highlight the results as if I'm going to copy & paste too see them properly.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Thank you, carewemust, for responding. I was called away & never signed out.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
It may well be the most useless/unusable search engine that ever belonged to a forum.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Use GOOGLE/Question or thread title/ATS.... Its faster and many of us use it, not here.... Search function has been wonky here for years... Staff is aware.

Mod showed me that yrs back.... Too many devices, settings, isp's, page loaders, open windows etc etc etc..that hundreds of 1,000's of us are using.

Just ask GOOGLE/-----------/ATS... and everything archived will show up there.

MS

Thank you so much for the tips. Would have responded sooner, but was called away -- never signed out. I've forgotten how to give a post a star.

new topics

top topics

join