It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked Image of Barack Obama Dressed as Satan Goes Viral

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Anything for attention these days huh? Oh drama oh drama where forth art thou oh drama..

I dunno know why and I dunno when because hey fake news right? But um yeah better you than me.

How to make a jackass look like an elephant?

Wolf in sheeps clothing?

Sheep in wolfs clothing?

Or both parties combined with no real mystery to solve here Shaggy...

But Geppetto after being a puppet I thought I was gonna be a boy!

I could go on but I suppose that's enough roast.

Oh wait... four more years!!!

Interesting story of Ganesha a god tearing their child's head off beaten and abused by not being accepted... as a son.

In the trees;
nothing but old bones,
the monkey minded,
can no longer pick at.

Ancestry sometimes hallowed ground some times hollow ground; but no reason to be ever left feeling empty above or below.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: IncessantOptimist

LOL, I could tell a split second after seeing this image that it was photoshopped. People that are familiar with image editing can see this crap literally within a second. That article is WRONG. Filters aren't going to do anything against an image that has been edited by someone that knows what they are doing, and by that I don't even mean a professional. All these people trying to use filters to solve mysteries is noobish in itself. Reverse image search doesn't always work, and the photoshopped face behind the mask might even be enough of a change for image search to not find the original. I hope they weren't trying to use reverse image search to find the face behind the mask, but I wouldn't be surprised if they tried something so silly. I don't even need to 'analyze' this to see that it's chopped.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: IncessantOptimist
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Aside from the striking resemblance between the person in Satanic garb and Obama, the person stood next to "Obama" appears to be Artur Davis.Davis is an American attorney and politician who served as a Democratic member of the United States House of Representatives for Alabama's 7th congressional district from 2003 to 2011.He was also a candidate for the Democratic nomination for Governor of Alabama in the 2010 election.Davis was an early supporter of Barack Obama's 2008 bid for the presidency, and one of the national co-chairs for Obama's 2008 campaign. Read more at: www.neonnettle.com... © Neon Nettle

Thanks for the data!!

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes
a reply to: IncessantOptimist

Interesting.....

I did a reverse search, using TinEye, and got no results at all. Zip, zilch, zero.

Definitely looks like his face, as far as that goes, for those claiming it's someone else. Photoshopped or not, I can't say, but it's his face.

Weird costuming, whatever it's supposed to be. Any ideas on the ID of the other person in the photo?

100% sure it's not a shoop. Get the original. Open in GIMP. Split the color channels. Best shoop ever if it was. I did not find any artifacts.

Good to know! I don't currently have the image software I used to, so can't really break it down, but it seems to be real. Weird pic, to be sure. Not really surprising, with that one, but weird!

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Alright so this has been floating around a couple days and some things have already been found.

The headdress was made by Miss G Designs Shop (on Etsy).

The designer posted a picture of it on Instagram on July 16, 2015. (archived) She mentions that the one pictured is for a project but that she'll be making a second one for the shop (her items are handmade one-offs).

One or the other (if a second was ever made) was worn by a man named Michel Madie at Burning Man in 2015. (source)

Michel Madie is a NY real estate mogul. Here's a picture of the man not in costume:

This thread was proven a hoax almost a month ago; still people are not reading the thread and just accepting it as fact.
edit on 7Thu, 12 Jul 2018 07:42:57 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago7 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 01:28 AM
link   

An image of former President Barack Obama dessed as Satan has emerged online.

Thoughts?

Obama and Clinton fans...PREPARE YOURSELVES!

Congressman Devin Nunes: This is the "unraveling of the biggest political scandal in American history."

The public will soon learn that: "This was began...nothing more, nothing less than a Clinton-Obama operation with a bunch of dirty cops at the FBI and career Justice Department officials that were all a part of it."
Source: mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

And that gives validity to the claim of Obama dressing up as satan...how?

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus
Do you have to ask? LOL.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 02:02 AM
link   
This was already debunked...

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yep.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 03:42 AM
link   

An image of former President Barack Obama dessed as Satan has emerged online.

The image was uploaded on instagram by an artist named Annemarie Hope who is known for her illustrations of Satanic churches.

A link to her website: www.annamariehope.com...

The photo, which appears to have been taken by hope herself, was uploaded to her profile with a caption that included the phrase "class & grace" - a term often used by Obama supporters to describe the ex-POTUS:"Class & grace, you're my favourite"The image was deleted shortly after it was uploaded, but not before it was archived.When asked why she deleted the image, Hope responded saying:"too much hate & not enough support"Copies of the photo have now begun circling on online message boards causing a huge amount of debate.

For those who think it is a photoshopped picture:

Of course, the first cry from "debunkers" is that the image has been Photoshopped, so let's first investigate that theory.To check if the image has been digitally altered from another photo, the first thing to do is is do a reverse image search to see if the original image appeared online or if there ever was an original image.After uploading the image to Google image search and Tinyeye, the photo pulls zero results from either service, meaning, if it was altered from another image, then the original image has never been uploaded to the internet, which seems unlikely.See screenshot below:

More information on this story and evidence why this can not be a photoshopped picture is provided on THIS LINK.

Thoughts?

Obama was NOT acting. Look at him in Hawaii yesterday.

Here: twitter.com...

Hillary lost + Biden won = A Double Whammied Obama.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join