It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked Image of Barack Obama Dressed as Satan Goes Viral

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: mekhanics
a reply to: IncessantOptimist

The image is badass.

Better looking than the orange fart:

Use the word "orange fart" more often when telling people that they are "old news".
edit on 2018-06-19T22:34:30-05:002201819America/Chicago6 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: IncessantOptimist

An image of former President Barack Obama dessed as Satan has emerged online.

Ok, that is weird, but I tell ya Michelle standing next to him is looking down right ROUGH!!!

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

originally posted by: CynConcepts
Seriously? I thought I debunked this photo twice in the Q thread days ago. Don't want to constantly repeat myself so here is a Link to post

It is not cgi or photoshopped...just folks seeing what they want to see...simply look closer.

Debunked? No what you did is give your "opinion".

Im rebunking it.

Thats him alright.

Far from debunked. You can literally see the "spermgate" vein on the side of that devils head.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

It's recent too. You can tell by the gray hair around the edges of the virility horns.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   

About that alleged photo of Obama dressed like that... anyone know who the guy standing next to him is?

He is wearing a jacket that looks like it says "Chicago". Coincidence?

Also, the instagram account "everysilversea" deleted the photo now.

Anyone have an update on that photo or who that guy is?

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Wow thats one crazy wedding dress. So whos the groom??

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Aside from the striking resemblance between the person in Satanic garb and Obama, the person stood next to "Obama" appears to be Artur Davis.Davis is an American attorney and politician who served as a Democratic member of the United States House of Representatives for Alabama's 7th congressional district from 2003 to 2011.He was also a candidate for the Democratic nomination for Governor of Alabama in the 2010 election.Davis was an early supporter of Barack Obama's 2008 bid for the presidency, and one of the national co-chairs for Obama's 2008 campaign. Read more at: www.neonnettle.com... © Neon Nettle

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   

thanks for sharing - it does have a striking resemblance to Artur...
weiird

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

An image of former President Barack Obama dessed as Satan has emerged online.

Ok, that is weird, but I tell ya Michelle standing next to him is looking down right ROUGH!!!

Looks like Michelle just got out of bed.
edit on 2018-06-19T22:57:46-05:002201819America/Chicago6 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

edit on 2018-06-19T22:58:56-05:002201819America/Chicago6 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Ah. The ghey Liberace permutation Satan clown outfit.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Interesting.....

I did a reverse search, using TinEye, and got no results at all. Zip, zilch, zero.

Definitely looks like his face, as far as that goes, for those claiming it's someone else. Photoshopped or not, I can't say, but it's his face.

Weird costuming, whatever it's supposed to be. Any ideas on the ID of the other person in the photo?

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Ah. The ghey Liberace permutation Satan clown outfit.

I was thinking more along the lines of 'Immortan Joe, queen of the desert'

(a hybrid of Mad Max & Priscilla, Queen of the desert)

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven
I always thought obama was more of an antichrist-type character

"an"?

More like, "the", I'd think!!

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Aside from the striking resemblance between the person in Satanic garb and Obama, the person stood next to "Obama" appears to be Artur Davis.Davis is an American attorney and politician who served as a Democratic member of the United States House of Representatives for Alabama's 7th congressional district from 2003 to 2011.He was also a candidate for the Democratic nomination for Governor of Alabama in the 2010 election.Davis was an early supporter of Barack Obama's 2008 bid for the presidency, and one of the national co-chairs for Obama's 2008 campaign. Read more at: www.neonnettle.com... © Neon Nettle

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Anthony Bourdain Was About to Expose an Elite Pedophile Ring Before He Died

well talk about flipping the script, i thought the consensus among Q aficionados was he suicided BECAUSE he was an elite pedo

gotta hand it to neonnettle though, they know the right-wing conspiracy theorists are way into anything pedo-related
edit on 19-6-2018 by fiverx313 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

Interesting.....

I did a reverse search, using TinEye, and got no results at all. Zip, zilch, zero.

Definitely looks like his face, as far as that goes, for those claiming it's someone else. Photoshopped or not, I can't say, but it's his face.

Weird costuming, whatever it's supposed to be. Any ideas on the ID of the other person in the photo?

100% sure it's not a shoop. Get the original. Open in GIMP. Split the color channels. Best shoop ever if it was. I did not find any artifacts.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

originally posted by: mekhanics

The image is badass.

Better looking than the orange fart:

Use the word "orange fart" more often when telling people that they are "old news".

Orange is the new black.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Anthony Bourdain Was About to Expose an Elite Pedophile Ring Before He Died

well talk about flipping the script, i thought the consensus among Q aficionados was he suicided BECAUSE he was an elite pedo

gotta hand it to neonnettle though, they know the right-wing conspiracy theorists are way into anything pedo-related

This reminds me of what they say about Michael Jackson -- he was brought down by elite because he was trying to protect the kids, singing songs about elite peds to expose them etc. I dont know there is any truth to these post-mortem conspiracies; I only observe this is the conspuracy pattern.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Geezus H, he is a Victoria secret!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join