It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chris Pratt Speech- "God Is Real"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Bravo Chris, that takes real courage to say publicly in this climate, especially around your peers.

Glad he won.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

As real as the hangover that god awful, Bud Light, beer he’s hawking will give you?

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I’m not the religious type but there was something quite moving about that speech.
Then again it could just be that that dude oozes charisma and his speech would have been moving if he was advocating puppy stomping.

Chris Pratt is a class act, glad he won whatever he won and was humble about it

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Although his speech didn't have much depth, it did have feeling.

It is good that there are people who are passionate about belief who are vocal about it enough to counter those who disbelieve and are vocal.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Well, Chris Pratt's career is over. I for one support him, but, Hollywood will not stand by and let hime say that.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

Well, Chris Pratt's career is over. I for one support him, but, Hollywood will not stand by and let hime say that.

Thats what I was thinking too.

Although, if we all just look the other way no one will notice and he can continue on his current trajectory. Lets pray about it and for Chris before we look away.

edit on 2218x6722America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago6 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

God has more power than Hollywood. He'll be fine.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

To give a speech like that in Hollywood, the hub of satanic worship, takes a lot of courage. Props to this man but I can guarantee you that this will be the last time he'll be able to give a speech on an event like this.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
"God is real" - Chris Pratt

"Citation needed" - Me

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Hmmmm...

So Starlord made it back to Earth.
Who's Chris Pratt?

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Smart man, and a great actor!

Shame they didn't pick him for the role of Kirk - he'd be SO much better than Pine!

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

"God has more power than Hollywood"

😐​​​​​​​ So does Satan, but no one wants to give the "god of this world", the enemy the respect, the credit that even God himself has given him.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

Right... except there is absolutely no evidence that believers excel in life in any way, shape or form. So, he may, or may not be fine. Just like everyone else. I will say that good looks and charisma opens a million more doors than blind faith.

Plus there's no evidence of any god. That too.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Ok so he is a moron.
Got it

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 06:00 AM
link   
He has atleast one more guardians movie to do, probably another jurrasic park, and atleast one more lego movie. Plus the $40,000,000 he already has. Guy would be fine if that was it. If he needed to he could probably just do what growing pains did and just do jesus stuff.
I think he can go tossing the g-word around a little, as long as he doesnt start getting over zealous, and be fine though. It may even give him a bigger following.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

Ok so he is a moron.
Got it

Wow... who’s really the moron ? What is wrong with saying God is real ? I guess you’re raising your daughter without faith in God or His grace. How truly sad for her.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

Ok so he is a moron.
Got it

Wow... who’s really the moron ? What is wrong with saying God is real ? I guess you’re raising your daughter without faith in God or His grace. How truly sad for her.

He is the moron.
What's wrong is God is not real. It's a story about magic and I don't believe in magic.

Absolutely raising her without God. Also to stay away from peoe that like to proclaim him as real. We don't need those types in our life.

edit on 20-6-2018 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Ok so he is a moron.
Got it

To be fair, most people are some kind of moron. The key though, is to not be the insufferable kind.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

Ok so he is a moron.
Got it

He is the moron.
What's wrong is God is not real. It's a story about magic and I don't believe in magic.

Absolutely aising her without God. Also to stay away from peoe that like to proclaim him as real. We don't need those types in our life.

Like I said... how truly sad for her.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Cause your opinion matters

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join