It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

image 1165

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Tried this four times now, cant be bothered to write all of my text again. Why cant you just drag and drop a bloody picture into your post!!??

Summary: Taken by my wife on 28th october 2013, location Hayle business park, Hayle, Cornwall, UK. The objects were not visible to the naked eye when she took the photo, she wanted a shot of the rainbow. Objects were only visible when viewed on the phone screen.

Its now 00:12 in the UK and after having my text vanish four times i have had enough and off to bed, any questions will be dealt with when i return.

Kindest regards to all members

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Let me be one of the first to note that these look an awful lot like reflections of lamps.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: shinzaun

Interesting.

I can't see too well on my phone but I do see two orbs with bright bits on their bottom, there's a definite haze around them. Hoping someone can come along and blow the up.

Genuinely don't know what your wife shot, I don't think it's birds or bugs. Thanks for sharing!

edit on 19-6-2018 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

my wife was standing outside, on top of a metal fire escape during her cigarette break at 2pm in the afternoon. there are no lamps.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

how do i add the direct url for the photo to this thread? it will give you a higher resolution image wouldnt it???

second

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: shinzaun

my wife was standing outside, on top of a metal fire escape during her cigarette break at 2pm in the afternoon. there are no lamps.

That certainly puts a new spin on it. Thats pretty vital information. Very interesting photo in that case. I think. Who knows.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   

The objects were not visible to the naked eye when she took the photo, she wanted a shot of the rainbow. Objects were only visible when viewed on the phone screen.

Which is a strong indication that it is a matter of internal reflections within lens system of the phone.

Also known as lens flare.

edit on 6/19/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   
looks like rain two drops got on the phone making the two little rainbows .
You did discover something a new kind of rain bow the phone bow .
It a promise from version you will never lose a call again lol
ps saying it was not raining would be silly as you can even see rain in teh photo but liek i said twod rops not like it needs to be storming .

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Thanks

Lamps like street lights? Not sure how that would work reflection wise.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
o btw stright right of teh windmill is another white shiny looking dot

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

I can click on the picture, it enlarges it somewhat. I could download it etc.

I'm on a phone atm though.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Unless you actually saw the "things" visually in the sky with your own eyes, then it is lens/light artifacts causing the visual anomaly.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Hi Phage, is there any way of knowing this through digital examination of the image? I wish to get to the bottom of this, it may even turn out to be a real capture of something unexplainable.

thanks

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

it wasnt raining where she was located, bright sunshine over her office which emphasised the dark brooding sky and rainbow, hence the desire to photograph it.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

i think that is actually a seagull.
Hayle is a coastal town

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

click little white arrow..click UPLOADS...upload pic...click it...add link to post..

that's how it works

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
aaaaaannnnnndddd....
blueshift beat me to it.
damn it

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Which is a strong indication that it is a matter of internal reflections within lens system of the phone.

Also known as lens flare.

Don't lens flare need direct light entering the lens?

Also, as far as I have seen, rainbows appear in a position opposite to the Sun, so the light was coming from behind the camera.

If both sentences are true this could not be lens flare, right?

edit on 20/6/2018 by ArMaP because: added a missing "not"

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990
Lamps like street lights? Not sure how that would work reflection wise.

Lamps like over a kitchen table, as reflected through a window, although the OP says the photos were taken outside.

If that's true, then they're possibly lens flares, although then there would have to be a source for the bright light. It may possibly be a reflection off the windmill.

Or aliens. It could always be aliens, I guess. And just what is this?

edit on 20-6-2018 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join