It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Bill Clinton was REALLY Worried about in that Loretta Lynch Tarmac Meeting ...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
We know that xPrez Bill Clinton met "unexpectedly" with then Attorney General Loretta Lynch a few days before xFBI Director James Comey announced the "all clear" for Hillary Clinton in July 2016.

They met at the Phoenix airport.

This was right in the middle of one of the worst scandals in history, and during the 2016 Presidential Campaigns.

Hillary was going for President with Bernie and Trump on the move too.

So now we find out what Bill was really concerned about.

The DOJ-IG report has Bill's testimonies on record.

This looks like the big deal....

I don’t want her to think I’m afraid to shake hands with her
because she’s the Attorney General.

Pages 202-203 (pdf p.231-232)

"But I know I know what "is" "is" "

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Liar in Chief BC at it again.

They don't realize how ridiculous they sound. Every word out their mouths makes it that much easier for those who have yet to be woke.

It's almost as if God has sent them such a strong delusion they cannot do anything but continue to incriminate themselves.

edit on 19-6-2018 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Loretta blew her nose and Bill wiped his a$$ with our Constitution.

Both of these lawyers (liars) knew what they were doing.

They not only had the appearance of impropriety.

They violated every principle of separation of powers.

When will the Clintons ever go away.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Ok. So why exactly are we concerned about this?

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Lynch To DOJ IG On Ill-Fated Tarmac Meeting: Bill Clinton ‘Went On And On’

Attorney General Loretta Lynch was “devastated” by the impromptu visit former President Bill Clinton made onto her plane on an Arizona tarmac, a top Justice Department official told the DOJ inspector general.

The infamous meeting, which drove speculation of DOJ bias in the Hillary Clinton email probe, was recounted in excruciating detail in the inspector general report released Thursday, which covered Bill Clinton’s reasoning for making the trip to Lynch’s plane (“I don’t want her to think I’m afraid to shake hands with her because she’s the Attorney General”), and her own recollections of when she realized that the former President was about to overstay his welcome (Clinton moved some of her bags on the plane so he could take a seat.)

Lynch told the IG investigators as the conversation with Clinton ““went on and on,” her concerns about it grew.

She thought they would briefly exchange pleasantries. However, Clinton, she recalled, spent the first few minutes chatting up the others, including flight crew on the plane.

After a few minutes of then chatting with Lynch, Clinton then moved tote bags she had placed on a bench, and took a seat to keep talking.

The conversation lasted 20 minutes
, Lynch recalled, before one of her staffers boarded the plane to intervene.

Right. He didn't want to look bad!

Meanwhile, LL's staff thought this:

The Deputy Chief of Staff said that they quickly realized that the meeting was problematic, because Clinton was not just the former President but was also the husband of someone who was under investigation. The Deputy Chief of Staff said that she felt “shocked,” and that they all “just felt completely…blindsided.” The Senior Counselor said that they immediately were aware that the meeting was ill-advised and that the “optics were not great.”

That's a-loud-fart-in-church-moment, if ever I've read about one.

...I'm still laughing about it.

edit on 19-6-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

When you gonna get with the program? If Hillary aint been arrested yet, and those Two Party "investigations" didnt convict her yet, then she and all her cohorts are 100% innocent of anything even resembling shaky ethics.

FFS!

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Ok. So why exactly are we concerned about this?

What ever you want to be concerned about.

👁™

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I know right that sounds like a totally rational reason to board someones plane and talk about your grandkids.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Maybe Bill went on board to get a Lewinsky.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
Maybe Bill went on board to get a Lewinsky.

[ats]

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Two of the most powerful people don't know what is means and doesn't understand what wiped means ......and people wonder why the rest of the world is tired of our $hi# ....

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: JHumm
Two of the most powerful people don't know what is means and doesn't understand what wiped means ......and people wonder why the rest of the world is tired of our $hi# ....

They know. They just think the rest of us are too stupid to see through their verbal diarrhea.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Unfortunately their spawn is following closely in their footsteps.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17
a reply to: whyamIhere

Unfortunately their spawn is following closely in their footsteps.

At least Chelsea is only a "Hillary Half" Clinton.

🤭

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

I'm not sure what the grand scheme is either however it surely points to the fact that it was more than golf and grands.

Also pretty sticky when the heads of power are intermingling in private quarters (I guess some folks still think it doesn't happen)

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

"Keep the hounds off muh wife, and we'll make sure you get a real nice pay bump"

That's my concern over this...matter.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

I wonder how much they paid Hubbell, or if he volunteered.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

I wonder how much they paid Hubbell, or if he volunteered.

He volunteered to get paid.

🤷

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Yeah, sounds like a crock of bull coming from him there. "Oh we just happened to be there at the same time on the tarmac and I couldn't be rude and all."

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
What Bill Clinton was REALLY Worried about in that Loretta Lynch Tarmac Meeting ...

Was she wearing a blue dress?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join