It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do demons love eating humans?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
We make better bacon.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

'Demons' do eat animals. i.e. cattle mutilations, sheep mutilations.

Demons feed on fear. Fear is an emotion. Emotion is an energy.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Psilocyborg

Old ladies, because their spirit is already partly into the next realm, so their shell is easier to occupy.

Kids because they are only fresh into this realm and can be easily tricked into giving consent for an entity to occupy their shell.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Demons eating people is a symbolic motif in art around the world, it represents the concepts that your own misdeeds will undo you or that in the end you'll be consumed by Death.

They are reminders to do Good and live your life today as best you can.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I’m pretty sure demons don’t eat humans unless they have possessed a human that does.

Demons are spiritual beings.. they don’t need food .

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   
They did eat everything else. When they lived in physical form before the flood they ate everything even each other. After the flood the eternal ones which could not die were imprisoned and the others that could die were left in spirit form to wonder the earth and cause havoc on mortal mankind because they blamed us and hated us from the beginning. Some of them were very powerful in physical form and it left them as a powerful evil after they were striped of their bodies.
None of them were suppose to be, but because of the sins of the fallen watchers, during their conception their spirits were drawn from a prime evil sources instead of the higher levels of the kingdom of God. After their deaths they became one of the sources of the evil we contend with on earth today. They are evil influences which work against the natural man and physical desires beyond spiritual growth. They are disease and discontent but still they are limited within the bounds of Gods decrees.
There area a few other physical entities we contend with as well because of the space earth currently inhabits and a remnant of their offspring which hide on the world today, along with lie which is reaching full bloom in our generation and the years to come.. . This is what I understand......however it is like sending out an invitation when we dwell on them. Thus a simple understanding is better.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

So, the myth is all kinds of demons eat humans except the energy sucking ones.

No its not,

the myth is some kinds of demons have a restored day off once a month while others are left to work overtime in sucking out our souls.

Why don't they ever eat anything else like animals?

wait what?

are humans not apart of the animal kingdom?

are we robots?

Come on, come clean

I know you have the goods.

fess up.

It is said they target humans only.

It is also said that if you make a funny face and the wind changes your face will stay like that.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I am starting to believe that there are a lot of sick puppies on this site.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Got to read up more on mythology. In asia, it is said that flesh eating demons gets more powerful when they eat more humans to the point that you need specific weapon to defeat them. Just like how vampires get more powerful the older they live. I have to think vampires are actually demonic. Even European mythology has some flesh eating demons.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Sorry I was figuring demons in the spiritual sense
They don't need energy like from protein as I understood

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Finally! A good thread

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
The pineal gland and just the right amount of marbling. It helps them sleep at night. Humans, or as demons call us, walking Ambien.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   
For the same reason why humans like eating chicken. Because there delicious.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join