It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

if you had your own armed forces/ government forces/ defense contractor company

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Army Ranger Training would be split up into phases

1. capturing bases
2. defending positions
3. making defenses

3 months
In the first phase they would practice on coordinating with each other so that they could simultaneously attack that making it easier to take the base. They would also practice on crawling and communicating with each other through hand signals.

2 months
In the second phase they would focus on making the men more alert by having them guard mock bases and having the recruiters try and sneak up.

In the third phase they would practice making defenses out of all types of materials and then they would have mock battles, and test their skills!

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Here is the training for my POW rescue unit.

Phase 1 insertion techniques

In this phase students would learn how HALO, and HAHO parachuting. They would also learn how to fast rope, rappel and static line parachuting.

Phase 2 hostage rescue techniques

They would learn techniques like these because they would have to grow through rooms and doors to reach the prisoners. They would learn how to clear rooms, and neutralize the enemy quickly and effectively.

posted on Apr, 20 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Army special operations helicopter wing training would be split into 3 phases

phase one SERE training 6 months

In this phase students would learn how to escape and evade the enemy in all types of conditions in all types of places. They would learn how to conceal there foot prints, they would learn how to walk steathly, and how to take mental and physical torture.

phase 2 advanced helicopter training 12 months

In this phase students would learn how to do tactical maneuvers, learn how to fly for extended hours, also they would learn how all the helicopters systems worked in detail. They would also practice infiltrating Specops soliders on to the ground, and extracting them.

phase 3 weapons phase 3 months

In this phase students would learn how to fire all types of guns and fire with extreme accuarcy, they would learn how to fire missiles and they would also learn some self defense.

posted on Apr, 20 2005 @ 11:55 PM
link   
well my dad was a sky-diver... so i would go for something like that ... sky-diving at night is a pretty good snicky way to get somewhere ...

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Urban warfare Combat Unit's training would be split into 2 phases.

First Phase Urban Warfare Training 8 months

In this phase students would practice going door to door and fighting street to street with a OPFOR using blank ammunition. They would learn how to coordinate movements so that they could take out the OPFOR with no casualties. They would practice covering there team mates so they could surround the enemy, and practice many other urban warfare tactics .

Phase Two Unarmed Hand to Hand Combat 16 months

In this phase students would learn how to sneak up on the enemy and use pressure point to eliminate him. He would also learn Knife fighting, and Greko Roman Wresting.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   
This is how my army tactics and weapons development would work, they would learn the tactics of the enemy and would catch up on new tactics and then learn how to counter them. They would also think about practical weapon designs that could be of use on missions. They would do this buy doing training exercises of certain missions and seeing what aspects of the mission could be made easier.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Here are the commands my army would be made of.

South America Command

This command would direct US Army operations in South America, and plan military exercises there.

Antarctic Command

This command would direct military exercises around Antarctica, so as to prepare our troops to fight in very cold conditions.

Asia command

This command would direct US Army operations in Asia and also do military exercises, as to strengthen our skills in jungle warfare.

Europe Command

This command would direct military exercises and operations around Europe.

Training and Doctrine Command

This command would train Army soldiers, and develop army doctrine and tactics.

Army Medical Command

This command would research disease's on possible battlefields, and techniques and machines that could help to treat combat wounds. It would also be responsible for treating injured army men.

Army Material Command

This command would store and repair army equipment.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Here is a profile of one of my Army National Training Centre's, there is two army national training centre's, one is regular conventional warfare and the other is arctic conventional warfare, that is how to move troops and equipment in cold conditions.

The centre would be located in Arizona, it would be around 500 miles to move around, and there would be many exercise's with other nations to hone our engagment skills. We would of course use MILES (multiple intergrated laser engagment system ) to tell if a military system, instalation, or soldier got hit. I will describe some actual exercises later this is just to give you feel of what it would look like. I'll do the other training centre tommorow, and a do you guys think you can reply to this cyberdude 78 you promised you'd do more come on man!

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   
All you have to do for a quick $10 million as a "defense contractor" is set up an offshore DBA as a "Public Relations" broker.

Then let the Defense Dept, CIA, White House, whoever bring articles, editorials and media placement plans to you and pay you to be the "source" for what would otherwise be illegal propaganda efforts. Then grease a few international media placements where AP eventually picks it up and imports the "news" back to America.

Straight from the White House right around their elbow into your pocket and back on Fox News. Easy money. Domestic propaganda becomes "legitimate" world opinion and "news" the White House can point to for validation of it's policies, and the tax paying US audience pays for it all.

Evil does pay.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Okay this is how my navy would be organized,

Material command

This command is of course in charge of navy materials rounds, missiles, that kinda stuff.

Pacific command

This command of course is responsible for navy operations in the Pacific and is located in Hawai.

Atlantic Command

This command is in charge of naval operations in the Atlantic and is located in Maryland.

Indian Ocean Command

This command is in charge of naval operations in the Indian Ocean and location is Madagascar.

Antartic Sea Command

This command is in charge of naval ops in the Antarctic Sea and is located in Greenland.

Mediteranean Sea Command

This command of course is in charge of naval operations in the Mediteranean Sea and is located in Italy.

Bureau of people

This command would of course hold the service records of navy service personnal, and would also work out travel arrangments for sailor that were changing there location.

Naval Special Forces Command

Maritime operations unit mission to infiltrate into enemy territory from the sea, and blow up installations on or near the coasts.

Special Boat Unit

This units mission is to transport the maritime operations unit from and to there targets.

Maritime Counter Terror Unit

This unit's mission would be to attack any terrorist that were in a maritime enviroment, also they could do maritime hostage rescue.

River Patrol Unit

This unit's mission would be to patrol enemy rivers in search of enemy boats, and men.

Combat Divers Unit

This units mission would be to infiltrate into enemy harbours to blow up ships, and to protect our harbours from enemy attack.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Okay guys this is getting boring I really can't describe everything in as much detail as I wanted when I though up this thread.

[edit on 25-5-2005 by blue cell]

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Me, like I posted on another topic, mine would b a Special Ops Team, but I got some more ideas 4 teams:

"Saber" Teams: They do the actual assualts. Trained from protecting leaders, 2 saving personnel, or capturing them.
The Teams them selves r like so:
Whole Team: 430 Soldiers
4 "Squadrons" of 95: Team Leader, Second in Command, Supply Officer, 25 Man Assualt Team, 45 Helicopter Pilots, 4 my own helis www.belowtopsecret.com...
12 Snipers, 2-Man Interrigator Team, 2-man Amory Team, 4-Man Medical/CSAR Team, And 2-Command Operators[They're either high above the assualt team or back at base giving directions, information, etc...]

20-Man Training Team: They help the Operators Retrain, and the new recruits.

Plus: 10-man Command Team, plus 20 guards, back at HQ. They are the commanders of the all the teams. They stay at [Update later], and c over all of the teams and opertaions.

They could come from all over the world from all branches, so even if u r a U.S. Marine Scout Sniper, u could join the Sniper Team if qualified.

Each team could support themselves. So they could b at 4 places at once, without any reinforcements, such as Rangers, 160th SOAR, etc...[with respect 4 them] unless the job needed them 2 help out[Like Task Force Ranger 4 Somalia].

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Instead of 95, make it 232:
instead of 12 snipers, 16
20 Ground Personnel, for 4 Humvees, and 2 5-ton trucks
32 Personnel 4 8 Little Birds
4 for 2 OH-58s
4 Mechanics
and 2 flight directors
Plus, 3 other Assuatl Teams giving 100 Assualt Operators

And, make it just this 1 team plus the training and HQ personnel.

They would also us my special OICW:

A version of the "Halo 2" Battle Rifle. Good Size Rd: 9.5mm, Firing Modes, Safe, Semi-3-burst[Hold down the trigger 2 get 3-Burst, just pull it and released 4 just Semi], Fully Auto, plus a 20mm like with the M29, but below the barrel, 3 rd 20mm mags, silencer, 1x - 6x Rangefind Scope, and a good size mag of 45 rds.

But, it could b equiped with a 40mm[either lethal or nonlethal[Plastic BBs, Gas, or Smoke]] Grenade Launcher or a M-26 Shotgun instead of the 20mm:

world.guns.ru...

There would b 4 types: Main Battle Rifle, Sniper[Longer barrel, no fully auto], SAW[Extended drum 100 rd clip, heavier, longer barrel], and compact version[or PDW]

Range of 600m, 800m 4 the 20mm, and 400 4 the 40mm.

media.xbox.ign.com...

Here's a firepower video. I'm sry for this tape, but it's the only example. No, you can't skip through it, I've looked alot, but you can't on many websites, but, you might also get an advertisment at first, but here's a firepower example that I rather would have for it. You just have to watch the first 3 mins or so of the actual video before you can quit. In those 4 mins, you'll get the firepower info.

[edit on 26-5-2005 by SEAL Trident]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join