It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mood Music Part V

page: 253
<< 250  251  252    254  255  256 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye
Ya the whole classical vibe to it. There are more then a few orchestras that do more modern tunes and its not bad, some from even TV show intros. Must have seen a few or a dozen, or maybe a few hundred. Though cant really think of any right now.

Or maybe this one. A few orchestras did it before, its the intro song from a videogame back 1999.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird
OK! That was weird, but lets leave random weirdos alone and talk to oneself again. The heart of the matter of what happened today, must be written down for posterity sake of our little experiment. You are water, and she is oil. They do not mix. Your thoughts are my thoughts right?

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Oh ya, we are of one mind on that. Not like I can freaking avoid it....Yet. But I am learning on just how to not avoid it.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   

OK! That was weird, but lets leave random weirdos alone and talk to oneself again.

😂.. yes.. because it isn’t at all randomly weird to talk to oneself in a thread.

A song for a random weirdo.. don’t bother replying 😆...

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I don't need a dream about walking into a ghost house to tell me that, or to see that. It was crystal clear from the beginning, even if I didnt want to believe it, or forgot. And how far ahead should warning be given, one day, one month, 20 years. Or maybe 5 seconds before the act occurs. Would that even constitute as a warning. All of those things are not questions. They are facts. We are in concord.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Oh pretty sure that all everybody ever does on this site, in the real world, and has ever done is talk to themselves. They will likely realize all that in a few thousand years, or on there death beds. I merely bypass all that, and just went straight to the heart of the matter. So no its not weird, its logic.

I don't mean to be rude. But who would be so rude as to interject unto a conversation with oneself?
Ever heard the phrase shoo fly? Its like one giant out of sync dance done by children. Its weird.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   

I don't mean to be rude. But who would be so rude as to interject unto a conversation with oneself?

Actually you do indeed mean to be rude.. and you were rude in referring to me as a random weirdo in your post, so I rudely responded back to your little conversation with yourself.

Nice try..

I make a few friendly comments on the music choices you made ( I’ve posted the same ones because I like them).. and you decide to go all weirdo drama king on me. Sick and tired of incel type drama kings.🙄

I did nothing initially but comment on a video.. you decided to turn the rude dial on..
edit on 14-1-2020 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   
She could be right you know. And for all you know, with your rudeness.

This whole thing is reaching its end, its getting old, its tired, its done, extra crispy, burnt, not medium rare, stick a fork in it, ship it back on the mothership to be shipped to the far ends of the universe were it came from. How do you say it, way overdone there son, and then some. Your probably just to much of a dumbass to see it.

But then again, they are ever blind to it all. Forever and ever cursed to be a thousand steps behind.

However! and Yes your right. Hit the mark once again my little padawan. Beware ghosts, and dont let them stay immaterial, because there not ghosts, they just really really really suck at being present and material. Of which you know a whole lot more about then the immaterial could ever grasp.

Got to knock a little harder, and don't bother none there, space cowboy.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Well then.

I'm sorry. Words to me don't mean as much as they mean to you. Sorry. So much so that I don't even know what any of the things you wrote mean. Your labels.... Not mine.

I am sorry to inform you but they are not applicable in this situation.

Carry on there sheye person. OK!

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Ah I see now! Never bothered to look close at all. This is the wrong medium for this. Way to much interference and procrastination and its just no good, everything is coming through wrong. Coordinates incoming. Dark side of the moon or otherwise, another place, another time, in the right place, the right medium, and the right time. Wash all this wrongness away, and continue on. Cease and desist as they say. Its a waste of energy.

edit on 11pmTuesdaypm142020f2pmTue, 14 Jan 2020 23:03:29 -0600 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)
Third.
edit on 11pmTuesdaypm142020f2pmTue, 14 Jan 2020 23:08:55 -0600 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   
MASHUP - The Slip Girls - "If You Wanna Breathe My Sulfur"
- Spice Girls - Wannabe
- Slipknot - Sulfur
- The Black Crowes - Hard to Handle

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Am I on my music thread? I don't feel the vibe.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

So sorry InTheLight.. 😕

I commented on how I liked a video and next thing I knew I was being referred to as a random weirdo in a post, and that didn’t sit well with me and I responded, which I shouldn’t have. Then it sorta morphed into glad’s thing and I stayed out of it.

Once again.. my apologies for letting these rude types get to me.. I’ve had more than my share lately(in real life too ) and all I’m doing is trying to be nice.

edit on 15-1-2020 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Some M83

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 06:36 PM