It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The situation on the southern border makes me sick.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: MrRCflying

My pleasure.

Sir, works.

link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: CriticalStinker

You don't have a leg to stand on to say we are going in the direction of nazi Germany

Right....

Because there are very fine people on both sides.

*sigh*

Yet another DNC rally photo op.

I think I saw Hillary in the bottom one.

link   
a reply to: MrRCflying

In upsidedown world he did! LOL

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

You don't have a leg to stand on to say we are going in the direction of nazi Germany

Right....

Those idiots have been around forever. And even if it's "doubled" than now maybe it's a few thousand idiots.

There will always be bigoted ignorant people so long as we are human.

But again, acting like it will be mainstream is hyperbole.

You don't see me worried about anarchists or green terrorists even though we all know they exist... They are trivial.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Dear god give it a rest. a reply to: MrRCflying

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
The US Government should be collecting as much information about these people as possible. If we shelter, feed or treat them, they should be billed for that. You don't just show up to another country border an expect free shelter, food or medical care. Mexico should be fined for allowing them to pass through it's county freely to overwhelm our country resources.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Thanks man. That caught me up.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Cool comic, even if its false.

Evil. Nothing else. Deny it all you want.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

The difference between then and now is, these people are Trump's base, and they have not only been normalized, they've been patronized and mainstreamed.

link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

What's evil is pretending it's for the children when all you want is open borders and the destruction of the United States.

link   

Right....

History News Network

History reveals that Democrats lynched, burned, mutilated and murdered thousands of blacks and completely destroyed entire towns and communities occupied by middle class Blacks, including Rosewood, Florida, the Greenwood District in Tulsa Oklahoma, and Wilmington, North Carolina to name a few. After the Civil War, Democrats murdered several hundred black elected officials (in the South) to regain control of the southern government. All of the elected officials up to 1935 were Republicans. As of 2004, the Democrat Party (the oldest political party in America) has never elected a black man to the United States Senate, the Republicans have elected three. History reveals that it was Thaddeus Stevens, a Radical Republican that introduced legislation to give African Americans the so-called 40 acres and a mule and Democrats overwhelmingly voted against the bill. Today many white Democrats are opposed to paying African Americans trillions of dollars in Reparation Pay, money that should be paid by the Democratic Party. History reveals that it was Abolitionists and Radical Republicans such as Henry L. Morehouse and General Oliver Howard that started many of the traditional Black colleges, while Democrats fought to keep them closed. Many of our traditional Black colleges are named after white Republicans.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

I'm not thrilled that is policy at the moment, and I think it will likely change.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Yeah, everyone has Nazi idiots.

However, the confederate flag is confusing.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Echo007
The US Government should be collecting as much information about these people as possible. If we shelter, feed or treat them, they should be billed for that. You don't just show up to another country border an expect free shelter, food or medical care. Mexico should be fined for allowing them to pass through it's county freely to overwhelm our country resources.

Hell yeah! Taken right out of the coyote/human trafficer playbook! Make them pay for their freedom!

Pffft, as if profit prisons don't already conscribe slave labor from inmates!

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

These people are not Trumps base.

Trumps base consists of people of all races, creeds, and walks of life.
If you'd get your head out of the sand for just a moment, you could actually see that.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

What part of breaking the law do you not understand? There are consequences for breaking laws or are you in a country that lets you do what you want?

Da evil Nazi's comin' fo ya now! Mwahahahahaha.

You really need to get a clue mate. Laws were broken, they paid the consequences. The USA is not a place for refugee dumping grounds. Letting anyone in is not how it works.

edit on 19-6-2018 by WarPig1939 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Echo007

Exactly my point. Why are we having to pay for all this. The most we should do is pay to get the information so we know who the repeat offenders are, and prosecute appropriately, and pay for the bus to take them back across the border. Nothing more.

I support Trump on his policy, I just don't think it goes far enough, and takes it too easy on the Criminal Immigrants.

Criminal Immigrants, I like that one. Better than Illegal Immigrants, and WAY better than Undocumented.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Right....

That's a 'framer' right there!!

Yep, I'll bet you just captured the mind's eye of most liberals in this country!! That's how they'd like to paint the welcoming committee and Americans in general on this side of the US border, a perceived cross-section of all of American society!

Awesome! LOLOLOL!!!
edit on 6/19/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

link   
“The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation.”

― Adolf Hitler

heh.

Who are the Nazi's?

link   

The difference between then and now is, these people are Trump's base, and they have not only been normalized, they've been patronized and mainstreamed.

I'm an independent and I don't believe that for a second. You're going off of a script and using insane hyperbole. Plain and simple. In a few years there will be no genocide and you will have no shame in proclaiming "you believed" there'd be one.

I don't for a second think you truly believe that, you're playing partisan politics in the most shameful way. Because there are arguments you could use about what's going on, but you take the cheap way.

You're not interested in productive debate or actually solving problems, your interest is in your party and your party only. Anyone else is to be demonized and slandered.

You're part of the reason we have so much division, because you refuse to use facts or valid arguments. Congratulations.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join