It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The situation on the southern border makes me sick.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

And bear in mind that these families pay thousands in US dollars to be smuggled.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Even the Nazi's gave Sophie a choice between which of her two children they would take!

Hmmmm, it almost looks like you're saying the Nazi's were better.

After they leave the air conditioned detention centers every developed country has.... They aren't in a body bag.

So that's where your analogy kind of falls apart.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

A new version of wag the dog.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Coincidentally, this started the day the IG report came out.

Make of that what you will, but it has been happening for some time.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Funny, it is pretty easy to tell that some here did not read the whole OP, just the first few sentences. LOL

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

Coincidentally, this started the day the IG report came out.

Make of that what you will, but it has been happening for some time.

Ding Ding Ding!!! We have a winner here. Of course it is all deflection.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

A new version of wag the dog.

With a little touch of "kids in cages" which politifact has given a false rating to.
edit on 19-6-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-6-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrRCflying
Funny, it is pretty easy to tell that some here did not read the whole OP, just the first few sentences. LOL

Indeed! Well done sir/madam.
I imagine some people are so miffed the alert button is being abused wanting their stars back.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Which flies in the face of subsidizing single black motherhood.

No it doesn't. You're not making any sense. In the fifties, here in the USA, a young mother of any color, even a white Christian, would probably would have had their kid taken from them by the Catholic Church or some pious Christian charity. A married woman could be inturned and lose her children for being "hysterical".

Now days, thanks to the left, single parents. of all colors and origins are generally supported in society.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

That was at the height of their terroristic regime. Give it time, Trump has only been office for around 18 months, and look how far into the Reich wing he's already taken us! Don't underestimate the lengths this administration is willing to go for their agenda.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

That was at the height of their terroristic regime. Give it time, Trump has only been office for around 18 months, and look how far into the Reich wing he's already taken us! Don't underestimate the lengths this administration is willing to go for their agenda.

And its hyperbole charged statements like that which throws your argument out.

Because we all know that won't happen.

link   

The Catholic church has traditionally leaned left.

Strange isn't it.

Now days, with modern feminism among other forces, the left is encouraging the destruction of traditional family structures.

link   

Which flies in the face of subsidizing single black motherhood.

No it doesn't. You're not making any sense. In the fifties, here in the USA, a young mother of any color, even a white Christian, would probably would have had their kid taken from them by the Catholic Church or some pious Christian charity. A married woman could be inturned and lose her children for being "hysterical".

Now days, thanks to the left, single parents. of all colors and origins are generally supported in society.

Thanks to the left, the nuclear family ie "family unit" has been destroyed. Cultural Marxism even road maps the destruction of morality and the family unit.

It's hilarious how you try and twist it as a good thing we have so many single parents.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Show me.

I believe I asked you in another thread to show me how he is a dictator, and you didn't deliver.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
their parents put them in harms way by bringing the children on a criminal endeavor.
if they stayed in mexico, i very much doubt they would be in a 'cage' now.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
I don't know how I missed this so can someone boil it down for me? WTF is going on? I'm reading a bunch of stuff and it's not jiving. Just a paragraph as to how this became news should suffice as I've read this is nothing new.

Its not new, its been going on for a long long time. But some people here will try to tell you otherwise. Ignore them like everyone else does.

One of the reasons this is in the news right now is because a photo of some children in what appears to be a cage went viral. The problem is that the photo was taken in 2014 when obama was in office. When democrats found that out they started deleting the tweets and pics but it was too late. Viral is viral. So they started clamoring about children being ripped from their mothers arms which is also a bunch of crap. It was the democrats under obama that said children could not be held in detention for more than 20 days but it often takes longer than that to process all the adults. So, the children have to be sent somewhere else, usually to sponsor families, most often to people they are related to. The dems don't talk too much about that either because its what they wanted. Even though they are complaining about it now. But if we left the kids in detention with the parents liberal heads would explode. The only other option is the one liberals really want- just open the border and let in all those fresh new democrat votes.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Show me.

Show you what, the future? It tends to repeat itself, so just look to past.

I believe I asked you in another thread to show me how he is a dictator, and you didn't deliver.

You believe? I don't recall having any such conversation with you, but then I brush off rhetorical demands. But if you truly need closure on some topic in another thread, "show me"!

edit on 19-6-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

The end result has always been open borders.

It's about as anti-American as you can get without making poo on the Constitution.

link   
I expect with horowitz testifying we shall seen even more deflection.

Here's a little bit of former VP candidate Kaine for the morning.

edit on 19-6-2018 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
When they show up at the border they should get greeted with a free unicorn, a bottle of champagne, and a big fat juicy chimichanga.

Except on Thursdays, because, you know, Thursdays are chimichanga-free days.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join