It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The situation on the southern border makes me sick.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

I missed the part where that was not how politics all over the world have been for decades.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: DBCowboy

You are sooo proud of that Hitler quote, aren't you?

Is it strange that it's usually self-described right-wingers that quote Hitler repeatedly?

Hmmm.

But it's totally cool for an atheist to quote the bible?

What's the word for that???

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

We quote him, you play out his policies.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Is it strange that it's usually self-described right-wingers that quote Hitler repeatedly?

Hmmm.

but it actually accurately describes the leftists.

Nope, it doesn't. The only folks curtailing liberty are in the Trump Administration.

So, by your claim, I guess you think Trump is a Nazi?

If not, now we're up to two claims you've made that you can't back up.

We're all going to start to think you're just spewing stuff, DCB.

link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

We quote him, you play out his policies.

What's an actual example of that then?

Who has played out which Nazi policies?

Be specific.

link   

originally posted by: Muninn

Hmmm.

But it's totally cool for an atheist to quote the bible?

What's the word for that???

Well-read?
edit on 19-6-2018 by Gryphon66 because: NOted

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

I think you're having trouble grasping what I'm asking, so I'll posit it another way:

Lets list the facts:
-Children are being forcibly removed from their parents while their immigration status is determined
-This is occurring whether they walk into the immigration office of their own volition or being brought in by ICE/customs

What you have intimated so far is that there is nothing wrong with separating families (even when they haven't committed a crime), since those that walked in and asked for Asylum probably aren't going to get it anyways, and therefore have entered illegally (by proxy) and deserve to have their children taken from them.

Well yes, if children are being separated from parents, their parents jailed after entering a legal point of entry, that is unjust. Can you show me an example of this?

Here's an article discussing some

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

We'll see once that democrat Paul Ryan is gone wont we

Which Democrats support open borders?

Who supports The Wall on it's own merits?

You're making the claims ... just tell us.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron

a reply to: Kharron

I'm willing to bet most of it is a response to strangers telling other strangers they are racist Nazis that have no compassion without even knowing that person.

Well, I've watched people bet on terrible odds for years, so I wouldn't blame you.

However, it is important to understand that this website is an alt-right echo chamber and that these fringe views are not shared by nine out of ten people in the real world. That's why people come here to get stars and flags they could not get anywhere else. Yet. Luckily.

And yet not so long ago, this website was the Hope and Change platform, where anyone that disagreed with Obama was automatically a racist.

I don't think following the law is a fringe view, nor do I think these people

would agree with you.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Well, particularly since you very well know that there are Republicans in the blue zones and Democrats in the red ones.

link   

Compartmentalizing everyone by race, gender, sexual orientation, and religion.

link   

I wonder, did you folks pay attention to the video in this thread? This ins't a political grand stander, this is the person who is responsible for the kids welfare.

In all the discussion, it seems Trump is making a point and trying to get congress to realize that rather than ignoring the law, for humanities sake, they need to change the law, for the same reason, but to ensure it never happens again. I have no doubt he will be hated for it, but why not, you folks would hate him no matter what, he has lost nothing. And if the law does get changed, then from that day forward, every family that breaks our immigration laws to risk their lives coming to this country, can be assured they will all be punished as a family unit.

Do you see any good coming from this, or is the TDS just too overwhelming?

link   

I'm willing to bet most of it is a response to strangers telling other strangers they are racist Nazis that have no compassion without even knowing that person.

Well, I've watched people bet on terrible odds for years, so I wouldn't blame you.

However, it is important to understand that this website is an alt-right echo chamber and that these fringe views are not shared by nine out of ten people in the real world. That's why people come here to get stars and flags they could not get anywhere else. Yet. Luckily.

And yet not so long ago, this website was the Hope and Change platform, where anyone that disagreed with Obama was automatically a racist.

would agree with you.

Unfortunately thousands and thousands of acres of heartland doesn't count as people.....

Trump lost the popular vote.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Hmmm.

but it actually accurately describes the leftists.

Nope, it doesn't.

Yes it does.

link   

Yup, Democrats that didn't want Clinton, and Republicans that didn't want Trump.

Democracy.

link   
a reply to: knoxie

Fining them 1 million dollars per illegal hired isn't punishment? Just how rich are you, anyway?

Most, I think, would consider that a hit, and punishment. I certainly would.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

I think you're having trouble grasping what I'm asking, so I'll posit it another way:

Lets list the facts:
-Children are being forcibly removed from their parents while their immigration status is determined
-This is occurring whether they walk into the immigration office of their own volition or being brought in by ICE/customs

What you have intimated so far is that there is nothing wrong with separating families (even when they haven't committed a crime), since those that walked in and asked for Asylum probably aren't going to get it anyways, and therefore have entered illegally (by proxy) and deserve to have their children taken from them.

Well yes, if children are being separated from parents, their parents jailed after entering a legal point of entry, that is unjust. Can you show me an example of this?

Here's an article discussing some

But they are being prosecuted for entering the country illegally.

link   

would agree with you.

What a narrow minded view. You realize 90%+ of people live in those blue areas?

Surface doesn't equal population. But that's why your image had no numbers, right?

link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

would agree with you.

Unfortunately thousands and thousands of acres of heartland doesn't count as people.....

Trump lost the popular vote.

And your side lost the election. It's over. Give it another shot in a couple years. (but if you really want to win, I'd find a likable candidate, not the wicked witch of the west)

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I wonder, did you folks pay attention to the video in this thread? This ins't a political grand stander, this is the person who is responsible for the kids welfare.

In all the discussion, it seems Trump is making a point and trying to get congress to realize that rather than ignoring the law, for humanities sake, they need to change the law, for the same reason, but to ensure it never happens again. I have no doubt he will be hated for it, but why not, you folks would hate him no matter what, he has lost nothing. And if the law does get changed, then from that day forward, every family that breaks our immigration laws to risk their lives coming to this country, can be assured they will all be punished as a family unit.

Do you see any good coming from this, or is the TDS just too overwhelming?

The TDS is overwhelming, and sadly, it's spreading, as the average Trump SUPPORTER is showing derangement as well.

Trump is making a point. He's lying about why the kids are being separated from the parents.

That began under the Trump Adminstration. He thinks he's wielding that as a bargaining chip to get his stupid wall.

Trump did it; Trump can stop it, or Trump can take the heat for the travesty.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join