It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RBG Action Figure ( Ruth Bader Ginsburg )

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Forget G I Joe & Captain America

Now with the help of Kickstarter you too can have your very own role model on your mantelpiece,
Or hanging on your dashboard on your way to another reeee gathering "screaming at normies."

THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN!

Ruth Bader Ginsburg Action Figure

www.kickstarter.com...

“The Popular Vote Over the last year we’ve been hearing one name, over and over again, from all of our fans. OK, well technically, it was just three initials... The people have spoken and in these turbulent times of political uncertainty, a most unlikely hero has emerged – and that means it's time for us to make a new action figure”

Pledge US$ 20 or more
ABOUT AU$ 27
A Little Justice
INCLUDES:
RBG Action Figure

Qanon - Ruth Bader Ginsburg Trying to DESTROY YOU and Lower Age of Consent to 12 !!!
Bill Smith

Published on Feb 13, 2018
Qanon Update: RBG wants legalized prostitution and pedophilia!! She wanted this back in 1977. And she almost got her way.

Make up your own mind

Fact Check
www.snopes.com...

However, Ginsburg never actually said that the age of consent should be lowered to 12. Ginsburg’s report was about changing gendered language, not the age of consent, in our existing laws. In the quoted passage, she was not arguing for or against lowering the age of consent; rather, she was quoting a proposed Senate bill as an example of how appropriate gender-neutral pronouns should be used. Ginsburg wrote that she used this bill because it “conform(ed) to the equality principle,” not because she agreed with the presented age of consent.

But wait theres more

www.latimes.com...

Most controversially, she repeatedly expressed concern in 2016 that Trump might be elected president — statements that raised serious issues about whether she needed to recuse herself from cases involving his campaign, and for which she also apologized.

As her public persona has grown, Ginsburg has embraced the "Notorious R.B.G." label. She's encouraged a cult of worship to grow up around her. There's hagiography like the "Notorious RBG" book and the "The RBG Workout," an illustrated book by her personal trainer. There's a Ginsburg tumblr and Ginsburg T-shirts.

Just this week, despite swearing off political statements, she said sexism played a prominent role in Hillary Clinton's election defeat. That may be true, but a sitting Supreme Court justice should not be weighing in on such questions.

edit on 19-6-2018 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: missing

edit on 19-6-2018 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: title correction

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   
"Bader on the dashboard...ahhh yeaaaa!!"

Not quite the same ring to it but it works.

On topic: As soon as the guy started spouting off his bigotry i turned it off.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

If this is real, that Bitch needs a punch in the head several times.

edit on 19-6-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 05:27 AM
link   
That's just weird.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

As soon as the guy started spouting off his bigotry i turned it off.

Fair enough and thats why I put the snopes article up.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

The Kickstarter campaign is very real.

hmmm Make your own mind up

www.law.umaryland.edu...
(page 102 in the text, 110 in the pdf) “Recommendations …..

18 U.S.C. §2032 —Eliminate the phrase "carnal knowledge of any female, not his wife who has not attained the age of sixteen years" and substitutea Federal, sex-neutral definition of the offense patterned after S. 1400 §1633: A person is guilty of an offense if he engages in a sexual act with another person, not his spouse, and (1) compels the other person to participate: (A) by force or (B) by threatening or placing the other person in fear that any person will imminently be subjected to death, serious bodily injury, or kidnapping; (2) has substantially impaired the other person's power to appraise or control the conduct by administering or employing a drug or intoxicant without the knowledge or against the will of such other person, or by other means; or (3)the other person is, in fact, less than 12 years old 102

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Not surprised,the idiots on every side are coming out of the woodwork as fast as they can.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Kickstarter comes along trying for RGB Vers 2,0

www.kickstarter.com...

RBG is such a tremendously positive and inspirational character to so many different kinds of people.

Knowing that some of these figures will surely wind up in the hands of young girls and boys who may, quite possibly, grow up entirely free of all of the antiquated stereotypes that RBG has spent her life dismantling is both gratifying and humbling.

www.washingtonpost.com...2016/10/13/sorry-it-turns-out-ruth-bader-ginsburg-is-not-your-liberal-cartoon-su perhero-after-all/?utm_term=.a5524c821c27

The “Notorious RBG” meme was always a bit cartoonish; it first took off in 2014 after Ginsburg read aloud a fiercely-worded, 35-page dissent to the court’s Hobby Lobby ruling, which affirmed that owners of for-profit businesses don’t have to offer birth control coverage if it violates their religious beliefs. The meme quickly went viral; soon, “Notorious RBG” was on t-shirts and adult coloring books, emblazoned on smartphone cases and bookbags, and the concept behind a best-selling tribute book.

So the backlash hit pretty hard. The dream was over, many Twitter users declared — there would be no more cartoon gifs, no more ‘RBG’ swag, no more viral photos of adorable infants dressed as ‘Ruth Baby Ginsburg’ for Halloween, no more prancing cartoon RBGs shooting righteous rainbows from her fingertips.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Coming from someone who spent her life dismantling stereo types she has this glib throw away

" it was difficult for Hilary to win because of that nacho atmosphere during that campaign "

Never mind the fact that as Sec Of State Hillary sat and played hardball with macho men

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Beach Bum

You know I would respect these idiots more if they used their own money rather than doing a Kickstarter
edit on 19-6-2018 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: spell

edit on 19-6-2018 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: not my night for spellchecking

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

She needs to be punched in the head because someone is making an action figure of her? Or because she's allowing it maybe?

I don't get everyone's hate for Kickstarter. It's just capitalism. Maybe they want to use their own money on themselves and not figurines?
edit on 19-6-2018 by Cutepants because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
What..... they have backed how much $276,350.00 and its still got 21 days to go on kickstarter. Well I guess I know how I am going to fund the erection of a 10 foot bronze master chief status in my front yard...…..kickstarter here I come.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Oh no she encouraged a cult following! That sounds like someone else I know... Trump. And it looks like encouraging pedophilia is fake news. She was promoting gender neutral pronouns. Thanks for putting up the Snopes article yourself so I didn’t have to research this absurd claim on my own.
edit on 19amTue, 19 Jun 2018 10:48:29 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Sure I'll buy a doll of someone who runs interference for pedophiles...

What are these idiots thinking?

What next a Joe Biden smelling little girl hair doll?

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
If everything was up to RBG, half the population would be in prison work camps.

She will be gone soon and replaced.

😎⚖

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

Maybe they want to use their own money on themselves and not figurines?

I get that.

The cynic in me says "why use your own money to promote your politics when you could use somebody else's"

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Thanks for putting up the Snopes article yourself so I didn’t have to research this absurd claim on my own.

THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN

Reeeee

www.usatoday.com...

Ruth Bader Ginsburg regrets her insults of Donald Trump.

“I would say yes to your question, and that's why I gave the statement. I did something I should not have done. It’s over and done with and I don't want to discuss it anymore.”

In three separate interviews the justice sounded off on Trump, at one point saying she didn't “want to contemplate” the effects a Trump candidacy would have on the court. Ginsburg is known for her liberal bent, but the comments created a firestorm nonetheless because members of the Supreme Court generally avoid getting involved in presidential politics.

Trump called on her to resign from her post and said “her mind is shot.”

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

That is hilarious!

Does the action figure have a string you can pull, and maybe she talks in her sleep too?

I mean, RBG has trouble staying awake at work these days, from what I understand....

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

If only - she seemed to be pretty triggered when HRC lost -
Never trust a lawyer who pretends to be asleep.

5) How many Supreme Court judges does it take to change a light bulb?

Just one, she holds the bulb still and the world revolves around her.

6) What did the judge say when a skunk entered the courtroom?

Answer: Odor, Odor in the court!!!

top topics

join